I'm sure a lot of people where upset when...

edited December 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Original Title : I'm sure a lot of people cried when Ruben died and want him back..

When Ruben died, I cried in a way I never did. TellTale Games, if he was to die in the first place, why did you put him in the main picture?! Please, bring Ruben back in any way! Like a reviving machine in which Jesse puts Ruben's porkchop in and then he comes back. PLEASE!

BringBackRuben

Comments

• I don't exactly plan on bringing Reuben back. Believe it or not, I did feel depressed on his death but that's it. He died, he ain't coming back

• I hope he stays dead

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I needed to edit your title slightly as there could be some players who haven't played the episode yet and it might spoil the game for them.

Unfortunately i don't think he will be coming back, he helped Jesse defeat the whither storm and he will always be remembered due to his prominent memorial.

• I mean yea I was sad too but let bygones be bygones

• edited December 2015

Now it's AI Reuben's time to shine!

AronDracula posted: »

I don't exactly plan on bringing Reuben back. Believe it or not, I did feel depressed on his death but that's it. He died, he ain't coming back

• Reuben's death was very sad but can people stop making individual threads on the same subject, I think they are 5-6 on his death and can we try to keep it on 1-2 discussions

• Crossing fingers that he's dead forever. Never really liked him

• edited December 2015
    #KeepReubenDead2K16
  • dude, you could have said that in a better way. i don't know if you mean he deserves to rest or something like that but hundreds have probably grown attached to Rueben. my heart broke when he died. i hope you can understand.

I hope he stays dead

• Well, if some people want him dead, there could be a choice to revive him or not

• edited December 2015

Oh i didn't cry, but i was really upset and angry! i wasn't even paying attention to the ending much because i still trying to wrap my head around of what just happened to my favorite character.

Edit: Guess i should put the word "Deceased" in my profile picture? :P
    (I wouldn't do that because it would be a spoiler)

• Cue 3+ years of 'How he could actually be alive' threads.

• I didn't cry at all. In fact, I was happy when he died. I didn't like him at all.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

He's fine, Clementine just missed the sho-- oh wait, wrong game

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Cue 3+ years of 'How he could actually be alive' threads.

• Why are you so heartless? :(

CunningFox posted: »

I didn't cry at all. In fact, I was happy when he died. I didn't like him at all.

• I don't know, I guess that's just how I am and always will be.

Smellmeh posted: »

Why are you so heartless?

• edited January 2016

Is it because of the joke reuben said, he helped all through out the game an giving jesse the sword/other which without that the wither would have lived I gets though that some people take it to far saying "reuben is the hero" because the only time he actually helped was at the end, other then that it was only jesse, still sad but I literally got over it at the cheering scene

CunningFox posted: »

I don't know, I guess that's just how I am and always will be.

• How can you say this!?

I hope he stays dead

• NUUUU!

#KeepReubenDead2K16

• i cri everitim.

In all seriousness, it was an awesome scene, actually made me cry, so kudos to telltale. But I feel like bringing Reuben back would take away the effectiveness of his death. It'd become a waste of 5 mins, rather than a really heart-touching scene.

Also, when he turned into bacon?! That felt super dark to me.

• edited April 2016

I was so angry when he was dying, when Jesse fell over i thought that Reuben may still be alive, but then :/
    When he turned into a bacon it felt like the saddest death in telltale.

ponds75 posted: »

i cri everitim. In all seriousness, it was an awesome scene, actually made me cry, so kudos to telltale. But I feel like bringing Reuben

• I never cry I am emotionless as a rock, but I cryed for this...

• Same :(

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I never cry I am emotionless as a rock, but I cryed for this...

• Hit me hard in the feels....

Same

• I never cry I am emotionless as a rock, but I cryed for this...

So you never cry but you cried for a cartoon block pig, whom then turns into a porkchop? Would you mind telling me what you found so saddening about it? I'm genuinely curious.

I never cry I am emotionless as a rock, but I cryed for this...

• No one should answer you because you gotta see it for yourself

I never cry I am emotionless as a rock, but I cryed for this... So you never cry but you cried for a cartoon block pig, whom then turns into a porkchop? Would you mind telling me what you found so saddening about it? I'm genuinely curious.

• See what for myself? I played the game and episode 4. I just dont at all understand this great sadness and people crying over this pig.

No one should answer you because you gotta see it for yourself

• You didn't even hear Reuben crying?

See what for myself? I played the game and episode 4. I just dont at all understand this great sadness and people crying over this pig.

• The voice actor did it too well...

You didn't even hear Reuben crying?

• Some people are even more rocky Dan me. So... I guess they didn't cry.

The voice actor did it too well...

• Right?

The voice actor did it too well...

• Am I the only one here that finds it kinda disturbing that Jesse framed the pork chop?

• Welp, honestly I think this was the best thing to do, even if it IS weird. Because when we think about it, what else could Jesse have done? Put it in a fridge? EAT IT???

Oh wait I just realized that he could've buried the porkchop. I mean Reuben. xD

Abeille posted: »

Am I the only one here that finds it kinda disturbing that Jesse framed the pork chop?

• Yeah, I think I would have buried it xD

But maybe that's normal in Minecraft. I mean, Lukas was okay with it so I'm okay with it.

Welp, honestly I think this was the best thing to do, even if it IS weird. Because when we think about it, what else could Jesse have done?

• this ^^

Reuben's death was very sad but can people stop making individual threads on the same subject, I think they are 5-6 on his death and can we try to keep it on 1-2 discussions

• No because in Minecraft framing things is what you do too things that are special too you that you want to show

Am I the only one here that finds it kinda disturbing that Jesse framed the pork chop?

• Sure, by why would you frame what is essentially your pet's dead body (or what was left of it)?

NorthStars posted: »

No because in Minecraft framing things is what you do too things that are special too you that you want to show

• Well it isn't really his body, just a porkchop. Framing food is not creepy especially when its from his pet, plus there is really no where else for him too put it other then eat it, framing is so that everyone can see it, right now reuben is just food, not reuben.

Sure, by why would you frame what is essentially your pet's dead body (or what was left of it)?

• It is his body, though. Pretty much like you get "raw chicken" when you kill a chicken. That's the chicken's body, that chicken didn't grow that raw chicken on a tree and was carrying it around.

Same for Reuben or any other Minecraft pig: That pork chop is what is left of his body. If I had a pet pig and it died, I certainly wouldn't frame a cut of their meat (which is exactly what a pork chop is) for everyone to see, I would just bury them. But maybe that's just me. I find it pretty morbid, especially since Jesse already has a banner with Reuben's face and a plaque with his name to show Reuben was important.

It reminds me of this:

enter image description here

NorthStars posted: »

Well it isn't really his body, just a porkchop. Framing food is not creepy especially when its from his pet, plus there is really no where e

Sign in to comment in this discussion.