Will Episode 5 take longer to release than previous episodes?

edited December 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

So basically we just got Episode 4 days ago and the 3rd episode last month, I feel like since this is the last episode we may not get it until February or March.

Comments

• Hey that is not a bad thing. Considering how fast those episodes were released, I welcome the wait. I miss that.

• Not me, Do you realize how horrible it was waiting for tales from the borderlands, the walking dead, the wolf among us and Game of thrones? I hate the 3 to 4 months release, I like how fast Minecraft is being released it's amazing and Telltale should always release their games like that even though they won't.

Hey that is not a bad thing. Considering how fast those episodes were released, I welcome the wait. I miss that.

• edited December 2015

They already confirmed, when they announced Episode 4 coming on December 22nd, that Episode 5: Order Up will be released in January 2016.

EDIT: Or at least that's what I remember reading on their Facebook, but I'm probably wrong.

• I see no reason they would stop with quick releases. I'm predicting a late January release, or at the latest, early February.

• I have been there, I know exactly how terrible and dry it feels. But the long waiting time have given me a hell of a patience. So I don't mind waiting.

I am not saying that the quick release is a bad thing, I love the quick releases. I am just saying I don't mind if the release for Episode 5 is long because I am used to it.

Not me, Do you realize how horrible it was waiting for tales from the borderlands, the walking dead, the wolf among us and Game of thrones?

• Why would you say that? They said early 2016 is when we can expect episode 5, so somewhere near late January to Early February.

• Seriously was that really appropriate deleting my reply to you and it wasn't even offensive?

I see no reason they would stop with quick releases. I'm predicting a late January release, or at the latest, early February.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

...but I didn't delete or flag anything you posted? Maybe your post didn't go through. There is nothing showing any post of yours was removed by a moderator or staff member.

Seriously was that really appropriate deleting my reply to you and it wasn't even offensive?

• I say take all the time you need. The last thing anyone wants is a horrible ending to a fantastic game. So the longer they take, the better the story will be (and less voice over glitches) when it comes out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.