hopper puzzle help

been stuck for 20 minutes, whats the solution?

Comments

• Just put the Order's treasure in the order from first to last.

• I'll give you a clue; when you place an item on a hopper, you can choose to examine the item and Jesse will say something about the story that goes with that item. Go back and listen to the stories, and see if you can find any clues from the stories about the order the items go in.

• wont let me back out of the puzzle

I'll give you a clue; when you place an item on a hopper, you can choose to examine the item and Jesse will say something about the story th

• i tried that

dojo32161 posted: »

Just put the Order's treasure in the order from first to last.

• Jesse gives hints if you place something in the wrong particular order. Examining the object also helps. Just listen to what Jesse has to say and you'll eventually get through it.

• id rather just have the solution

Jesse gives hints if you place something in the wrong particular order. Examining the object also helps. Just listen to what Jesse has to say and you'll eventually get through it.

• You don't need to back out of the puzzle to hear it.

Alexandria posted: »

wont let me back out of the puzzle

• You can do this while still in the middle of the puzzle. While on the hopper screen, you can choose to back out, or if you place an item on the cart, you will see an option to examine the item, in which Jesse will say something to give you a clue.

The hoopers are ordered 1 through 5. The stories that go with each item give a clue as to which order they go in if you examine them. Just place random items, examine them, then search for clues. You are not punished for taking a wrong guess if you put an item in the wrong area; you just have to later move it into the right area.

wont let me back out of the puzzle

• edited December 2015

Ugh okay, but it's really not that hard.

Tears, Prismarine, Latern, Ice Block, Dragon Egg

id rather just have the solution

• i figured it out, thanks

You can do this while still in the middle of the puzzle. While on the hopper screen, you can choose to back out, or if you place an item on

• Thanks freelancepolicefan11

• Thanks, this helped me a lot.

I'll give you a clue; when you place an item on a hopper, you can choose to examine the item and Jesse will say something about the story th

• I actually did both puzzles in my first try.

• That's nice.

IceKane posted: »

I actually did both puzzles in my first try.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.