Mincraft Story Mode Season Pass Disk Issue [2/2/2016: Telltale resolves issues for 360 users]

Comments

• Epiaode 4 wont install on xbox 360, still asking for payment. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

• Someone Help Me Whenever I Hit "A" To Install Episode 4 It Says To Buy It!

• TellTale You Guys Are Lazy As Fuck You Cant Even Just Update The Disc Version The Same Way You Did With The Digital This Is Bullshit

• Tried all the suggested fixes, still being directed to the purchase page for episode 2, shouldn't be having this problem with a purchased disc game to be perfectly honest, so unfortunately Christmas hasn't been saved for our son who's been asking for this game for ages, finally got it as a present and now can't play it.

The fact that your still allowing people to buy it with a known problem is a disgrace.

• Will you plz fix xbox 360 ep 4 because my son would like to play on it on the 29th because it's his birthday and it would be terrible if he can't it will be the worst birthday for him so plz fix it soon

Kanth posted: »

I got this working: My steps were as follows. An account owned by an adult, must install the game. The installing adult account must also be

• edited December 2015

(xbox360)
    Same here got a season pass but cant install episode 2 or 4, 3 oddly was fine.

I guess everyone was off over xmas and they didn't think they should provide support for when all the customers are actually active.

• Tried eveything but it still ask me ro purchase the episode 4 on my xbox 360. Telltale kindly fix it asap. We already purchased this game, its quite disappointing that you're giving us your customers hard time after we paid you. Not fair.

• I am having the same problem

I just bought MC Story Mode disk for my XBOX 360, I finished E1,2, and 3, so I was going to download E4, I have season pass and purchased th

• edited January 2016

Telltale is simply pisses on us. :/ They even pisses on that stupid bug with EP 4! They are just making EP 5!! And see, there isn't episode 5 for almost the month! FUCK Telltale really!!

• Thread: Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4

Hi unable to download episode 4 any thoughts??

• Well I have solved the problem I was having with it, may not work for everyone but at least I am happy knowing telltae will nolonger get any of my money.
    I simply went back to the retailer that I bought the Story Mode Season disc from and after showing them the comments on this site and on Telltale's facebook page they gave me a full refund and removed all of Telltale stock from sale in their store until the problem is fixed.
    I now have my money back, still don't have a full working copy of the game but at least I am happy now, and have no intention of ever buying a game produced by Telltale ever again.

• edited December 2015

What is the timescale for disc owners of Xbox 360 season pass episode 4 fix.

• Thread: Dear telltale

I got the game with the season pass but it says i have to buy episode 4

• We should all get in touch with the gaming ombudsman

• Right this is absolutely ridiculous, I bought my son MCSM Season pass PS4 for Christmas, he can only play episode 1 as he can not download the others as they all say coming soon.

Why has this thread not been updated by Telltale? is this customer service?

Get your act together. this is a farce!!!

I would not be to bad if someone from your company bothered to post an update or acknowledge there was an issue.

Yes we can buy the next episodes in the PS Store but why should we?

In fact this has got SCAM written all over it. Loads of kids got the game for Christmas, by disallowing them to download the FREE episodes they have already paid for, disallowing them the free episode makes parents Buy the next episode, making telltale a lot of extra bucks over the Christmas period.

Sort it out and remember nothing damages a company more than Bad Press. And if you want Bad Press I can give it to you.

Happy New Year.

And i hope you Christmas hasn't been spend with a tearful child.

Last telltale game I WILL EVER PURCHASE.

• I have just emailed BBC NEWS hoping they will take up this ongoing saga, if we all did they would have to take notice

eVoXXX posted: »

Right this is absolutely ridiculous, I bought my son MCSM Season pass PS4 for Christmas, he can only play episode 1 as he can not download t

• I have emailed Sky news, BBC News, and ITV news, if you are in America can you email the news channels over there

Haziebabe posted: »

I have just emailed BBC NEWS hoping they will take up this ongoing saga, if we all did they would have to take notice

• Hi just complete as directed and still wanting me to purchase episode 4. Any other ideas??

• 415.258.1638 Tell Tales phone number for businesses. It does state they won't be able to help on that number with technical issues but I wonder if all of a sudden they had a massive influx of calls it may jolt them to do something!! NB this may only work for people in the US as this could be costly from other countries.

• I just tried to email support at Tell tale, guess what!!!!! that does not even work properly either. the mail at the supposed address keeps bouncing back. SORT OUT YOUR COMPANY, DONT RELEASE GAMES TO CHILDREN THAT DONT WORK. CHRISTMAS TIME ESPECIALLY. LET YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO PUT FOOD ON YOUR FAMILIES TABLES WHAT THE HELL YOUR DOING ABOUT IT, AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD REIMBURSMENT PLAN FOR THE THOUSANDS OF KIDS CHRISTMAS'S YOU HAVE REALLY RUINED. FIRST AND LAST TIME I BUY FROM ANYTHING AFFILIATED WITH TELLTALE GAMES, AND IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED SWIFTLY I WILL BE BRINGING BACK MY FIRST AND LAST PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND. FAILING THIS, I WILL TAKE THE APPROPRIATE ACTION I FEEL IS REQUIRED FOR A VERY SAD 6 TEAR OLD BOY. YOU SHOULD BE BANKRUPT BY FEB 2016

• WILL BE FORWARDING THIS MAIL TO MOJANG AND YOUTUBE

• GOOD FOR YOU :)

I have just emailed BBC NEWS hoping they will take up this ongoing saga, if we all did they would have to take notice

• FIRST AND LAST I BUY ALSO :)

eVoXXX posted: »

Right this is absolutely ridiculous, I bought my son MCSM Season pass PS4 for Christmas, he can only play episode 1 as he can not download t

• super frustrating! First, it stopped at Episode 2, then Episode 3 and again had to wait a few days before it appears magically. Then now still no Episode 4. We deleted the application and then guess what, Episode 2 onwards are gone again. Season pass with challenging download issues. No more Season Passes for me... lousy developer

sfb2no posted: »

Well I have solved the problem I was having with it, may not work for everyone but at least I am happy knowing telltae will nolonger get any

• I'm just call the credit card company and disput my money because game stop say only replace same disk? Anyway it's not working refund and peace~10408

• Im also experiencing this issue with a copy for xbox 360 purchased as a gift for my son for Christmas...... I wonder how many peoe have just paid the cost as to not upset their children? Propper sh*tty move telltale.... and to not even respond to the people who pay your mortgages is just disgusting...... I / we expect someone to respond?

• I think if enough people get in touch with the news channels they have got to take notice, my son is so upset, he can't play it

FIRST AND LAST I BUY ALSO

• same here, we actually bought a couple of copies for gifts, so are faced with having to collect all this copies to send back to amazon for a refund

Cant telltale just issue digital codes to each owner for a free download of season 4? very frustrating and particularity annoying as telltale don't seem to be doing anything about it

tobi092003 posted: »

Thread: Dear telltale I got the game with the season pass but it says i have to buy episode 4

• Also having problems with downloading episode 4 on Xbox 360, asking me to pay £5 or so for something that says it's all ready purchased but not downloaded, lots of children will be wanting this and still nothing to fix it, very disappointing for my son who got this game for Christmas to

• I feel for your little man, because it is upsetting to see a child unhappy. I am a little surprised that these dimwits are not even offering an explanation. Well not what I'd call a decent one as a company. Bloody cowboys innit

I think if enough people get in touch with the news channels they have got to take notice, my son is so upset, he can't play it

• I have a 6 year old son that was very excited to play the game, We bought the season pass disc before any episodes came out. This seems this is an ongoing issue. He has been watching the multiple youtubers play through the episodes. Almost in tears asking he was asking can we just buy the episodes. This happened with episode 2 and he is still waiting on episode 4. I will NEVER EVER buy a TellTale game again.

• I have a 6 year old son that was very excited to play the game, We bought the season pass disc before any episodes came out. This seems this is an ongoing issue. He has been watching the multiple youtubers play through the episodes. Almost in tears asking he was asking can we just buy the episodes. This happened with episode 2 and he is still waiting on episode 4. I will NEVER EVER buy a TellTale game again.

• I have a PS4 disc with season pass included.
    I also have the same issue as logged above, i.e. though the season pass shows as paid, each episode (2 through to 5) shows paid and 'coming soon', where for episodes 2 through to 4 it should be enabling download. I have tried each suggestion in this thread, including: shutting down (and even unplugging) the PS4, creating a TTG account, deleting the game, reinstalling it using my (adult, paying) account and relaunching, reinstalling patch 1.03, and yet the problem is the same as it ever was.

My son completed episode 1 on Christmas day and has been impressively mature in waiting for today. I suggested to him that today may be the first day back in the office for most staff so we should expect to get a response now. However, to my knowledge there is absolutely no customer service at TTG.

Can someone (I mean a member of TTG, but I'll accept anyone) prove otherwise by responding with some helpful advice? I would like to be corrected on this point, and soon.

• edited December 2015

[removed]

• As well having the same issue with Xbox 360! I do hope you all figure out how to fix this soon. :P

• Sadly the Episode 4 is not downloadable free of charge even if I bought some time ago Episode 1 and Season Pass for Episode 2-5, digital download via my XBOX Gold membership. Console is XBOX one.
    Also I am disappointed with lack of reaction from telltale staff, I posted this issue and no reply so far.

• what they need to do is stop sales on the disk and everyone who has the disk they need to email the seaason pass key to them

• The above doesn't work for xbox360.

• What they have here is a lemon. there'll figuring how many of the end-user look into this and make up the difference to the one who not noticed the problem, that is a lot of money.

keane44 posted: »

what they need to do is stop sales on the disk and everyone who has the disk they need to email the seaason pass key to them

This discussion has been closed.