Rushed?

I wasn't planning on getting this but I purchased the game on a impulse because I actually like Minecraft the actual game. Now I understand that this title is targeted towards a younger audience although I can't shake the feeling that the game is rushed. I find the plot bland not because of the childish jokes and lack of seriousness but because the plot at times does not make any sense, nor do I even see the illusionary choices; I'm basically watching a movie about minecraft. Sorry if this seems like hate. I'm just trying to see how others feel about how the game has come so far.

Comments

• For example: I used the potion of leaping to get inside of the wither and right as I jump the pig jumps on my back (poorly I might add) and off we go. From that point on, I knew something was going to happen 2 the pig that I couldn't control.

• I don't Really think so, But who cares? TTG gets Alot of Money with it, to make more, Awesome Games. This is what TTG has to Do since they Release more than one game per year. For example: Platinum games does the same with Transformers And legend of corra. Developers like These need Games, that primarily exist to make Alot of Money to Finance their "main Projects". It's simple Business.

• So don't buy minecraft because they are only trying to make a quick buck 4 a mediocre experience. That's what I got from that..

GSSalvador posted: »

I don't Really think so, But who cares? TTG gets Alot of Money with it, to make more, Awesome Games. This is what TTG has to Do since they R

• Yes but every game isn't perfect, I did this too and it didn't make sense, it's still a good game overall and the fight with the command block makes you forget about how Reuben may die and it still comes as a schock when it happens

• edited December 2015

I disagree but everyone is entitled to their opinion. If your going to enforce the plot so I cannot do anything about it at least don't make it so obvious. Another example was when Axel asked for the map thing and I said no. Next thing I know Axel turns into a bully and says "I'm not asking", and grabs it from my hand.

Yes but every game isn't perfect, I did this too and it didn't make sense, it's still a good game overall and the fight with the command block makes you forget about how Reuben may die and it still comes as a schock when it happens

• I don't think that it's a Bad Game. I'd rate it a 7,5-8/10. But it's clear why it exist. To make Money.

Mr-Soybean posted: »

So don't buy minecraft because they are only trying to make a quick buck 4 a mediocre experience. That's what I got from that..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.