Wither Storm Dream

edited December 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

so, last night I had a dream. A wither storm dream. So I was in this weird, fancy, hotel apartment thingy place, and when I looked outside, I saw the wither from episode 3 coming for the building. Then all of the sudden it was there so I jumped out the window and ran for my life. That's all I remember.
(P.S There were no tractor beams. Eh. It was a dream anyway.)
Hope you liked my first and super short post
The Wither Storm

Comments

• I want to know what you guys think about it! Plz comment.

• You're so damn lucky, I wish I was you.

It's pretty hard to concentrate and dream of something that you're a fan of, since when you go to sleep it feels like 3 seconds when you wake up if you're not dreaming, and almost 30 seconds if you were to dream.

Shawaka posted: »

I want to know what you guys think about it! Plz comment.

• I had two dreams about Story Mode.

The first one took place in episode 2 when I went to BoomTown. Now, I saw a green light (probably signing where Magnus was) and I followed it. The light started to fade every time I tried to go for the direction it was poiting at. I had explosives and a blaze rod, although I never used them for any good (obviously I used 'em for evil deeds! evil laugh). After a timeskip, I was crafting myself clothes. Freakin' clothes! I literally looked like Salvador Limones from Grim Fandango, and I for some reason I wanted to look for the king of BoomTown. Sadly after walking for eternity the griefers told me he left the town. Then I woke up, I felt super sad... :(

The second one took place at... I guess Endercon? The place was pretty, and because of the events, I would say the dream was after the New Order was born. I had a purple-ish armor (it kinda looked like the armor I picked at Ivor's -- the Dragonsbane), a knight mask, and a blaze rod (that rod is seriously everywhere! and I never use it! what's the meaning of that? I'm scared...). For some reason Ivor was painting something what looked like a pile of gold and there was something very bright in the middle. After that I woke up in a hut, I knew I heard some people chatting, so I walked out the door and I yelled at them for whatever reason, it lookes like I thought it was a good idea, idk. (But what I yelled was more weird -- I was repeating "done" none stop, lookes like it wasn't the first time for my dream self they woke him up.)
    The people who were chatting, were Axel, Lukas, Olivia and Petra. They were talking about something really cool because they couldn't stop laughing (I swear to god if they were laughing at me...!), Jesse on the other hand... He just vanished (or I was him/her, who knows...) I even saw Reuben!
    Here was the timeskip, I was trying to buy meat from the butcher in the first episode (Otis?) and Reuben wanted to accompany me... Now he was pissed at me so much that he even beat me up.
    And then I woke up.

I haven't the fainest freakin' idea why I'm dreaming about these stuff, but I hope they will never end! :D Thinking back to how things happened makes me laugh already.

• edited December 2015

What gets really amazing is when you start having dreams of being superheroes, like Spiderman.

I really hate those sad dreams, like, for one time:

Actually, nvm I'll copy and paste it from another forum I posted it on a year ago, since I forgot(NOTE: I barely used any capitalization on stuff like names, and bad grammar):

"Ok, here is how it goes, for some reason I was in a space ship floating due to gravity and we were in space, I couldn't see earth or any planets out the window, there was 2 aliens, they didn't look scary at all, they looked like I was friends with them, i didn't even think of my parents, when i was in the spaceship it was complete silence,

i was there for awhile, looking at things, the spaceship was very small that it only had 1 room and me and the aliens were sleeping in it. i then looked out the window and we crashed into a ship where water suddenly appeared, i wanted to grab on the 2 aliens hands to save them, but i could only get one. he was still asleep.

i took the one out and the other one drowned, we went in the other ship and it was shaped as a convenience store where you couldn't see the end of it, just plain white, there would be a gaming room on the right and a coffee room on the left, it felt like i spent 20 years on that store like ship, there was a invisible ghost who was playing a video game,i knew he was a ghost since when i putted my hands in, i felt moister in the air and there was a circle shadow under him and the game controls were moving on its own and i thought it was a ghost, i was right,

i didn't even hesitate to get scared or guess what he was or have a "WTF" emotion. I went to him and said who was the owner of the ship, he said "what, the creator of earth and everything on it?" he said in a goofy, literally goofy from mickey mouse's voice, i didn't answer and he looked back at the game, and then i said "no, i mean the owner of this, the manager of the ship", and he said oh, that's skele, he then for some reason reached out his hand and it turned visible, it looked like a skeletons hand, he pointed at a guy named skele with a black and orange party hat talking to a pink alien, i was going to talk to him but randomly when i was walking there everything turned white and faded, for some reason there were windows i haven't seen before,

i looked out of them and i seen we were landing like a airplane, there were a line of cops with flashlights pointing at the ship, i could see all of there faces, when we passed all of the police cops, everything faded and turned all black, it said on the black in white "you have to go"(the aliens didn't say it, it was just written with no sound) i then cried and said "I don't want to go just yet!" crying in my tears, i knew i was crying, it just felt like i was blind and couldn't move my limbs, the white writing on the black just faded away, i just then woke up out of my bed crying"

MarteenPyro posted: »

I had two dreams about Story Mode. The first one took place in episode 2 when I went to BoomTown. Now, I saw a green light (probably sign

• Holy smokes!

I had some dreams when I woke up I felt the same feelings when I was dreaming.

I was a kid in the dream (myself around the age of 14). I had my friends and my class mates around me, I think we were on a school trip or something, and this place was a jungle where there were temples around. Old ones at that, I felt like I'm in Uncharted. The teacher (a guy) gaves us tasks to do, three of them.

The first task was about finding equipments for bomb disarming. Me and five friends of mine ran around the temples and eventually walked inside. I saw vines, ropes, in one of the temples a bell, so we climbed up on the vines, and in the upper area where it led us, there was a huge chest. We opened it and there was a sick mechanism, we didn't know then how would we use that, but it broke apart. And then we had six peaces of it, one to each of us. When we tried to climb down, one of my friends got hurt (I swore he broke his leg) so another one of us stayed with him (so it's -2 friends).

The second task was to find the location of a gigantic statue of a broken man. When I say broken, I say depressed. (it sounds so weird when I think about it) After the four of us found it, which was through a waterfall near a cave, there was this weird atmosphere. The whole place looked like a home for every kind of fairytale characters, and it was so gorgeous! That statue said something. We couldn't make out much, because it was talking gibberish, but there were two words we heard crystal clear: "no time" -- that was the part when one of my friends got scared so much she fainted. Now there were only three of us left.

The thrid and the last task was to disarm the bomb with the equipments you found, well, the bomb was attached to the statue's back. One of my remaining friends got possessed by the statue, as it was talking to him in gibberish, he answered back something gibberish. The last friend of mine, who is still my best friend, she told me to try and disarm the bomb, while she distracts the guy's attention. It seemed like the statue did not want us to get rid of the bomb, so it attacked us with a helper.

As I gathered the pieces of the mechanism, (that was the moment when I realized I had all six parts of it, I think they were blessed so nothing really bad can happen to you, which would explain why all of my friends except me got hurt or worse) I saw my best friend to get possessed too, so it was only me left.

I started to disarm the bomb, I broke something... I was sooo scared and then... the bomb blew up right in my face, and I started to fly in the explosion. The next thing I remember is falling out of the bed, hitting my head, everything was spinning. That was probably my most intense dream when I felt something making my fly away, like it really happened, or it was just my head in pain.

Anyway, I love reading others' stories about what they were dreaming about! If I just had a dream journal since the beginning... Or I had one right now...

Spidson posted: »

What gets really amazing is when you start having dreams of being superheroes, like Spiderman. I really hate those sad dreams, like, for

• Yeah, it's weird. Sometimes when you are crying in you're dream you wake up crying. When I woke up from my Wither Storm dream I was like: "wtf"

Spidson posted: »

What gets really amazing is when you start having dreams of being superheroes, like Spiderman. I really hate those sad dreams, like, for

• I've actually taught myself to dream and sometimes even lucid dream, it's not that good though because if you get a nightmare it's scary af

But I had a dream I was in Soren's armoury training with Gabriel But then Ivor came in and whacked the crap out of Gabriel so I got so pissed I started fighting him and I sliced his body in half leaving it on the floor, Gabriel later died like Reuben did and I got more sad then Reuben's death in my lucid dream and I woke up with tears in my eyes.

• The closest to a Minecraft Story Mode dream I had, was a dream about Rhys and Fiona riding the minecarts in the Nether with a theme from Undertale playing in the background.

• Ooooh-ho-hoh!, I had Tales dreams too! But one was about playing it, I had to control Jack and acted like a ghost who went through wall and I always wanted to get Vaughn's and Sasha's attention because the two protagonists were in trouble. Ah, good ol' J1n in a good guy in my dream... Weird..?

The closest to a Minecraft Story Mode dream I had, was a dream about Rhys and Fiona riding the minecarts in the Nether with a theme from Undertale playing in the background.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.