**Where did the Wither go?**

I need YOUR help.
Remember in Episode 1 when Ivor first put the skull on the command block? Well, the wither was holding the command block. I mean the ACTUAL wither.
Now, remember in Episode 3 when you destroyed it, and found the command block? There was no wither. Game Error, or on purpose?
I need your thoughts. Where did the wither go? How is the wither storm still Alive if there is no wither?

Bonus Question: How did Ivor put the skull on if he didn't shift.

Comments

• I need your thoughts. Post in the comments what YOU think happened to the wither!

• Its Wither became the Wither storm...

• Wait wait wait, no. There was a wither inside. Blocks are being PUT on the wither. The wither storm isn't a thing itself. They are just lifeless blocks being controlled by the command block. What I want to know is, where did THE ACTUAL WITHER GO?!?!
    You see, there was a wither. It's 6 things on its body were holding the command block. Then blocks started being put on. So the wither should've been INSIDE the "Wither Storm".
    Where did it go!!?

Poogers555 posted: »

Its Wither became the Wither storm...

• No, I think you misunderstand. The Wither Storm IS the Wither. After sucking up blocks it grew and became more powerful. It's not an outer shell, it's just absorbing the blocks.

• Wait wait wait wait wait. The Wither is sucking up blocks. It technichally IS the outer shell
    blocks are being put ONTO the wither

AChicken posted: »

No, I think you misunderstand. The Wither Storm IS the Wither. After sucking up blocks it grew and became more powerful. It's not an outer shell, it's just absorbing the blocks.

• Or maybe I'm just wrong.

• So my theory is that like most people, the wither IS the wither storm. the wither is still there, its just a more powerful version of the wither. besides, if the wither disapeared then the wither storm should be dead if its just an empty shell because the wither would control the outer shell. :)

• No no no, if the wither was gone, the command block would be controlling the shell. It's not the wither that's controlling it, its the command block!
    That's why I'm asking the question.

JD1234550 posted: »

So my theory is that like most people, the wither IS the wither storm. the wither is still there, its just a more powerful version of the wi

• edited January 2016

Maybe the Formidi-Bomb exploded him? Or while the Wither Storm grew he ceased to exist somehow.

Also for the bonus question, well, it's Minecraft: Story Mode, not the actual Minecraft, so no one in there makes right click or shift, it's different rules.

• Shawaka if You go back to episode 1 and look at the middle head of the wither, you can see as it changes the head kinda transforms into the wither storm(or one of its three heads). also remember in episode 3 how the the wither storm technically became three wither storms. therefore if the wither was inside it likely got split up into three separate parts. also remember that the wither storm heads mouths move like a regular one. so it makes it hard to believe myself that its an outer shell.

Shawaka posted: »

No no no, if the wither was gone, the command block would be controlling the shell. It's not the wither that's controlling it, its the command block! That's why I'm asking the question.

• But as you can clearly see, the "wither" skulls it shoots aren't wither skulls.

• actually look in episode four when jesse is trying to destroy the command block. the wither storm attacks him/her with wither skulls.

But as you can clearly see, the "wither" skulls it shoots aren't wither skulls.

• Wait. Are you talking about glitch?? Like... In episode 1 and 2 the wither storm animation ok, but in eps3 when you enter the scenes where the witherstorm (NOT DEAD) Sliced apart, no dead bodies of witherstorm??

But as you can clearly see, the "wither" skulls it shoots aren't wither skulls.

• no the wither turned into the witherstorm. it transformed

• yes. the wither wasnt growing a shell it was eating and growing effectively mutating into the witherstorm

Or maybe I'm just wrong.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.