****** has to come back

This has literately ruined Minecraft for me forever.Please bring back Ruben!

Comments

• Sorry buddy, even Batman can't bring Reuben back.

(Wrong sub forum.)

• he has to come back man.i had an emotional break down over this

Sorry buddy, even Batman can't bring Reuben back. (Wrong sub forum.)

• edited December 2015

So did i man. But you know what. If it wasn't for Reuben, Jesse wouldn't be able to defeat the wither storm. Took me a while to accept his death, but i know now. Reuben died a hero.

(Also tag your thread as a spoiler please, it kinda gives people who haven't play episode 4 a hint of what happened to Reuben)

Ruben_lover posted: »

he has to come back man.i had an emotional break down over this

• I changed the title because it was kind of spoily.

• He turned into pork, that means we can eat him. Why is Ruben dying a bad thing, he brought us food.

• If you loved him so much how about you spell his name correctly

• We got potatos. :P

And besides, a friend is better than food.

lottii-lu posted: »

He turned into pork, that means we can eat him. Why is Ruben dying a bad thing, he brought us food.

• Yeah I mean hopefully Cotter won't notice them.

Smellmeh posted: »

We got potatos. :P And besides, a friend is better than food.

• Dude... another one? Reuben dying was actually something I liked about the series, bringing him back would kill that

• And besides, a friend is better than food.

Not in my world, buddy.

• His death effected me as well but only because it reminded me of when my precious dog was dying ;(

• Damn right

And besides, a friend is better than food. Not in my world, buddy.

• And besides, a friend is better than food.

Not when you're alone in life like me. Then food means everything.

• edited December 2015

Well you reminded me when my dog died. :(

Mr-Soybean posted: »

His death effected me as well but only because it reminded me of when my precious dog was dying ;(

• Sad.

And besides, a friend is better than food. Not when you're alone in life like me. Then food means everything.

• Well your world is sad. :/

And besides, a friend is better than food. Not in my world, buddy.

• Hey, I don't comment on your life style, you don't comment on mine.

Well your world is sad.

• Sad? I think you mean totally awesome and tubular! Hahahahaha! Actually I'm depressed and my life is sad and I'm dying on the inside sned halp.

Sad.

• Dear Telltale games,

I purchased for Christmass the game Minecraft story mode on PS3 and played it with my 13 year old son,since he is a big Minecraft fan. We enjoyed the game a lot, until the end of episode 4, when Reuben, the piglet, dies. What kind of move was that guys? My son actually cried and I was very sad about Reuben's death. I thought this was a happy ending game mostly for kids. Thank you so much for breaking my son's heart, he barely fell asleep that night frown emoticon frown emoticon .... I understand that sometimes good characters have to die in a story but this is not Game of Thrones or Walking Dead this is a game for kids mostly, not a 'mature rated' one, since the 12 Rating. C'mon, Reuben was loved by all the kids, he was the cute pet and the best friend of the main character, Jesse. His death ruined the game for us and I consider it totally inappropriate for this type of game.

Please develop a patch in which Reuben can be saved through game options or please resurrect him somehow in episode 5, because that's what my son only asks about nowadays - "Will Reuben come back"?.

Regards,
    Andrew Malfurion

• Im pretty sure they are going to, since his death is extremely sad. The game is a E rated game, so the regular players will be from 7-10 probably. When they see Reuben dying, they will cry, and their parents will have to console them, then complain and give a bad rep to Telltale. Now multiply that by more than 1/2 of the MC:SM players' parents. I'm pretty sure, for the sake of every MC:SM player and their buisness' reputation, they will bring Reuben back. :)

(Yes, even I am surprised on how sophisticated I sound in this comment XD)

• Oh no Reuben is the next lee

• Please develop a patch in which Reuben can be saved through game options or please resurrect him somehow in episode 5, because that's what my son only asks about nowadays - "Will Reuben come back"?.

bruh

• edited January 2016

If you loved him so much how about you spell his name correctly

• I love how you made a username, "reuben_lover" just for this one thread and you probably won't ever post here again

• Clemenem posted: »

Dude... another one? Reuben dying was actually something I liked about the series, bringing him back would kill that

• 13 year old? Mate, take responsibility and teach your child about death. He's old enough.

• m8 dou

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Please develop a patch in which Reuben can be saved through game options or please resurrect him somehow in episode 5, because that's what my son only asks about nowadays - "Will Reuben come back"?. bruh

• I lol'd too, 13 year old?

I'm actually 13 myself.

I actually cry when some elements are in motion(sad music, bad scene, character reactions)

But I didn't cry on this, I didn't feel like Reuben was necessary at all, hell, he basically done nothing to help but at the end.

Miny77 posted: »

13 year old? Mate, take responsibility and teach your child about death. He's old enough.

• he just...poofed. :...(

...is there a minecraft heaven where the new order of the stone can adventure to?

• edited February 2016

Thread: Will he come back?

Will he come back?

We all know what happened in episode 4 but nobody I bet you money liked it especially not me. (Warning don't read on if you havent finished episode 4) I was very upset when Reuben died since he was my favorite character. But I know tell tale likes killing things but this is Minecraft MINECRAFT probably one of the only ones for younger viewers but Reuben has been a huge part in Minecraft S.M. every episode he's played a part and saving hjim could trigger the catastarphy of season 2. So what do you think its slim also.

• This is just what I think.

• edited February 2016

Firstly, if you don't want to spoil the Episode for anyone give a spoiler warning on this thread (if you edit it, you may know how) and the title already make it obvious that he's dead, maybe if you change it to something like "Will ********* come back?".

Well, i think he should stay as he is now, don't get me wrong, i even cried when he died, but reviving him would be really stupid. And it's also impossible, because when a mob dies, he won't respawn, and there's no way to "revive" a mob on Minecraft, not even as a Zombie Pigman. The max we can get is a new pig or maybe another animal (a Cow?).

• edited February 2016

I'm thinking they will cop out and revive him but I hope the pig stays dead

• Thanks for the advice but flag your comment for spoilers

• WOAH WOAH WOAH YOU THINK A COW COULD BE BETTER THAN REUBEN.

• I think it would be better if rueben "sort of" respawned as something different, like a ocelot or wolf, just a new animal in the game to continue on to season 2, because the pig is dead he did his part.

This discussion has been closed.