How to reveal the truth Ep4

I have a question. How do you tell the truth about the order even if gabriel said they killed the dragon. People said you can, but how?

Comments

• You mean like at the end of the episode? Because you'll have two choices then, it will be obvious. Or before the ending, Soren will tell you the truth no matter what... Back in the Far Lands. If that's not what you meant, I'm sorry...

• No. At the ending after you tell gabriel to tell them the same lie, people say you can actually still tell the truth about the order yourself, after gabriel said they defeated the dragon. I wanna know how.

MarteenPyro posted: »

You mean like at the end of the episode? Because you'll have two choices then, it will be obvious. Or before the ending, Soren will tell you the truth no matter what... Back in the Far Lands. If that's not what you meant, I'm sorry...

• You can't, after you tell Gabriel to keep the lie, Jesse does his Speech, you place the Nether Star on the red glass block, then the episode ends.

ASaltLick posted: »

No. At the ending after you tell gabriel to tell them the same lie, people say you can actually still tell the truth about the order yourself, after gabriel said they defeated the dragon. I wanna know how.

• Sorry, I didn't see any choices to it. I would be a big jerk though :D Maybe it's just a lie.

ASaltLick posted: »

No. At the ending after you tell gabriel to tell them the same lie, people say you can actually still tell the truth about the order yourself, after gabriel said they defeated the dragon. I wanna know how.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.