******* not one of the new heroes?

Lukas not one of the new heroes?

How come Lukas isn't one of the new Order of the Stone? He wasn't with them at the end of the episode.

Comments

• First off did you let Lukas leave to help his friends?

Did you give him your cookie?

Did you make sure he stayed with you after the argument with Axel?

Did you reveal Gabriel/Petra's wither sickness?

All of these decide wether he is apart of the new world order or not

• Well, I was always on his side in this questions, he did come with us to take down the Storm, he had the armor on him, he was happy as I mentioned him as a friend who helped on a mission (his friends were next to him as well -- the Ocelots), but he didn't jump with us in the end.

I was hoping for a dialogue option which says: "Hey, Lukas! Come up here to us!" or something like that. But nevertheless it was a great episode!

First off did you let Lukas leave to help his friends? Did you give him your cookie? Did you make sure he stayed with you after the ar

• Oh yeah and you can't let him leave for his friends either otherwise he stays with the ocelots and probably just fades out of the story in epiosde 5

• Maybe he just has stage fright :P

• edited December 2015

First off did you let Lukas leave to help his friends? Did you give him your cookie? Did you make sure he stayed with you after the ar

• shoot. I did everything except that thing with the wither sickness. He is one of my favourites.
    I don't wanna play again :(

• But can he be on the stage? I did all what you said

• No, sadly not... :'(

AronDracula posted: »

But can he be on the stage? I did all what you said

• I kinda wish, but I'm okay with that

MarteenPyro posted: »

No, sadly not...

• wait I thought letting him leave to help his friends would make him like me more. No I replayed ep3-4 just to have him there and screwed up again

AronDracula posted: »

I kinda wish, but I'm okay with that

• Well, he did help distract the witherstorm as he said "Anything for a friend"

shirai46 posted: »

wait I thought letting him leave to help his friends would make him like me more. No I replayed ep3-4 just to have him there and screwed up again

• People liked Lukas? BLASPHEMY!

• through out all the episodes so far Luke was jelous of Jessie or Jessies friends so I have a feeling he may turn out like soren or maybe ivor which is why he was not with them on the stage, also he was not a part of the main group he was still new to Jessies friends so he does not count as the order until maybe episode 5 or more

• I don't see because if you are a dick to Lukas all the time, you won't have a chance to make him stay in episode 4. He did call Jesse and himself as friends

through out all the episodes so far Luke was jelous of Jessie or Jessies friends so I have a feeling he may turn out like soren or maybe ivo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.