what would you change in the replay?

so now that we have episode 4 and episode 5 is a new story
what choices would you change in the game and why?
for example: now that you known petra only helps you in the finale of episode 4 if you saved gabriel episode 1 (due to being incapacitated because of the wither sickness)
would you change that? (i would lol )

Comments

• I still can't decide which is better:

Convicing Luke to stay so he gets a new armor, he'll be in our order (kinda), we get more of him, and he's happy in the end.

-- Or --

Letting him leave (but we're cool), he finds the Ocelots, and they all come back to help, they're all happy in the end.

• I changed my choice being saving Gabriel because Petra becomes very useful in episode 4, plus she indeed needs an armor as she joined the new order of the stone.

• edited January 2016

I dunno, I thought letting Lukas find his friends is the right choice because what's better than only Lukas distracting the Witherstorm? The Ocelots distracting that monster, plus I still don't understand why he wasn't on the stage at the end of episode 4 if convinced to stay with you, maybe he wanted to stay with his friends again.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I still can't decide which is better: Convicing Luke to stay so he gets a new armor, he'll be in our order (kinda), we get more of him, a

• And she's hilarious when she gets amnesia, it's aMAZing :D

AronDracula posted: »

I changed my choice being saving Gabriel because Petra becomes very useful in episode 4, plus she indeed needs an armor as she joined the new order of the stone.

• edited January 2016

It's not amazing. It's A-MAZE-ING :)

MarteenPyro posted: »

And she's hilarious when she gets amnesia, it's aMAZing

• I'm just amazed you found that A-MAZE-ING!

It's not amazing. It's A-MAZE-ING

• i convinced lukas to stay because: i have this thing with having determinant characters with me

I dunno, I thought letting Lukas find his friends is the right choice because what's better than only Lukas distracting the Witherstorm? The

• same here

I changed my choice being saving Gabriel because Petra becomes very useful in episode 4, plus she indeed needs an armor as she joined the new order of the stone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.