Do people who are vegetarian in real life don't eat meat on mine craft?

Wanna see if there's anyone who actually does this

Comments

• Muchas Qué.

¿Qué?

• I'm vegetarian and on minecraft I eat meat because killing pigs in a videogame is different to doing so in real life and it's the easiest source of food :P

• edited January 2016

That's like saying because you're not a murderer in real life, you can't be a murderer in game. It'd be pretty stupid if a veggie did that imo.

• This would fulfill the stereotype of veggies being extremists in my opinion. I don't really believe in that stereotype otherwise

• I'm always stopping in gta when the traffic light is red

Fat_Turt posted: »

That's like saying because you're not a murderer in real life, you can't be a murderer in game. It'd be pretty stupid if a veggie did that imo.

• I don't eat any of the meat! There are a lot of other options for food, so I am content to farm vegggies and such. The first time I heard the squealing animal noises when you slaughtered them (for a trophy) I cried and swore I never would again!

• Wow. Some people takes games a little too serious. I'm livin' on a farm and does that kind of things for a living anyhow, but no human is like another, Aye?

I don't eat any of the meat! There are a lot of other options for food, so I am content to farm vegggies and such. The first time I heard the squealing animal noises when you slaughtered them (for a trophy) I cried and swore I never would again!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.