The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• That's a risk all emergency responders have to face. You did the right thing by not going in a sub-par state. It might have been worse if you had forced yourself to go. (See that turned-over fire engine on the news recently?) Get better, and find some way to honor his memory.

I'm in a weird way right now. A guy on our volunteer fire department was killed en route to a call last night ... er, this morning. I'm s

• I was a T.A. back in grad school. Trust me, if you know the fundamentals of the courses, you will get enough right not to fail them. If a test problem seems impossible, skip it and come back to it later if there's time.

If you don't know the fundamentals of the courses, you have a week to figure out what they are.

Show God who the real boss is.

Charlieh65 posted: »

Fucking college. I have three tests next week and if I fail them, I' m gonna kill myself. Literally. I don't have money to pay to take theses courses again. Screw my life. God must really love torturing me.

• [removed]

Charlieh65 posted: »

Fucking college. I have three tests next week and if I fail them, I' m gonna kill myself. Literally. I don't have money to pay to take theses courses again. Screw my life. God must really love torturing me.

• Maybe that's secretly @BlindSniper :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

1st World Teenage Struggles Coming lol. So I was on TF2 since I didn't have much to do tonight and apparently a mod named "Zen" says "Hey

• I love your way of thinking.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I was a T.A. back in grad school. Trust me, if you know the fundamentals of the courses, you will get enough right not to fail them. If a

• Math, mechanics and engineering graphics.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

What courses?

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited January 2016

You got banned probably because you don't have a hat or because you have a gibus mate.

1st World Teenage Struggles Coming lol. So I was on TF2 since I didn't have much to do tonight and apparently a mod named "Zen" says "Hey

edited January 2016

[removed]

• First off, not Telltale's deed, but the moderators'. Second, "was even famous on Google" is not an argument. I can google my nickname and guess what, I'll find half of all my accounts that I ever had. Am I famous now?

edited January 2016
    1. Well they are mods for telltale so it's the same shit mate 2. I was meaning that if you searched forum of the or something like that, that it would show up all of it cus many had search it and it was popular... still it was kewl cus it felt so awesome like winning a price and shit mate.
    Lingvort posted: »

First off, not Telltale's deed, but the moderators'. Second, "was even famous on Google" is not an argument. I can google my nickname and guess what, I'll find half of all my accounts that I ever had. Am I famous now?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited January 2016

Times change man. Do I think that what the mods did was heavy-handed? Definitely. But it was a year and a half ago.

• No, it ain't. Mods aren't Telltale executives and whatever they do is in accordance with the site's rules, most of the time, at least. They use their own judgement in their decisions and aren't being ordered by Telltale. So, no, it ain't same shit, "mate".

Puncake32 posted: »

* Well they are mods for telltale so it's the same shit mate 2. I was meaning that if you searched forum of the or something like that, that

• Still mate some things are hard to let go...

BigBlindMax posted: »

Times change man. Do I think that what the mods did was heavy-handed? Definitely. But it was a year and a half ago.

• You might be right, i'll speak to him about a lot next week. Thanks for the advice :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Not my type = nice, funny and trustworthy :I But seriously ill be honest his relationship falling apart and he has a GF already do not ge

• There is one thing that I fail to understand (Keep in mind that I am not American, much less a Floridian); on what grounds has this happened? Taking away public benches and locking public toilets to the homeless seems to be one of the most imbecilic ways to adress the problem of homelessness. How did someone look at this proposal and even believe it to be a ghost of an effective idea?

My city has officially declared war on the poor The situation was always bad. We have a big homeless and drug problem here and both the

• I cannot read French and I am too lazy to use translate. Can I trouble someone to give me a translation?

enter link description here who abuse an animal that badly wtf what must of happened to the poor dog

• Okay, you've snagged my attention. Could you please divulge more information?

I feel pumped to start 2016 with a brand new story idea! The story mainly focuses the dynamic chemistry between two people with different

• A great story idea! I would go behnd this.

But, for the sake of historical accuracy, I would alter the end from him starting a rebellion, to him requesting to be transferred to the front as to get away from the place (they actually allowed that at the camps. If a stationed Waffen - SS at one of these camps so desired he could request and be transferred to other duties elsewhere - mainly on the eastern front). And that he attempted desertion and defection out of desperation, but ended up shot by the Soviets in the process.

Great idea but done million times before opposites attract I would set it during the holocaust a nazi officer and a jewish woman a lo

• I assume that you are refering to his previous closures of certain volatile threads?

ZapThroat posted: »

Maybe that's secretly @BlindSniper :P

edited January 2016

on what grounds has this happened?

Public benches were removed for refurbishing to make them ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) compliant. The city leadership ignored the fact that homeless people slept on those benches because no beds are available. The restrooms were closed under the pretense of vandalism, which City Manager and resident sack-of-shit, Jim Chisholm blamed on the homeless (yes, all of them). I...accessed the bathrooms myself and found that the damage was nowhere near as extensive as what was described in the paper. A lot of activists, think these justifications are simply an attempt to drive the homeless away.

Taking away public benches and locking public toilets to the homeless seems to be one of the most imbecilic ways to adress the problem of homelessness.

It's part of a strategy in cities across the U.S. San Francisco, Denver, Orlando and now here. These cities are basically making it open season on homeless people. They're denied access to facilities, healthcare and even places to clean themselves. As a result, the homeless are out in public, which makes them easy pickings for police officer who need to make arrest quotas. Vagrancy, panhandling, public indecency, open containers of alcohol. Basically, everything they do could be considered a misdemeanor. Instead of driving the homeless off, like they hope to do, the homeless are just trapped in a cycle of street -> jail -> street -> jail -> street, that's costing the city enormous amounts of money.

This reminds me that there's been some developments, I'll write about them later.

There is one thing that I fail to understand (Keep in mind that I am not American, much less a Floridian); on what grounds has this happened

• Goddamn stress. :/

edited January 2016

Update on the homeless situation I mentioned before.

The situation with homeless camped out in front of the county building is still ongoing. I reamed out the city leadership in the newspaper and at city hall, but the city meeting was especially frustrating. The commission spend half an hour jerking each other off about how good they were for giving the go-ahead to a homeless shelter to be completed in 2020. Yet nobody even MENTIONED the bathrooms or benches, despite the fact that myself and several others complained about it and the homeless were all but rioting outside. Eventually, the city caved and installed a porta-potty next to the county building, but they never clean it, so it's already filled to the brim with human waste. The police continue to flip-flop between ignoring reports about the homeless and violently cracking down on them.

Thankfully the county has stepped in. A few days ago I went to their emergency meeting. They said that if the city doesn't get its shit together and give the homeless a place to sleep and shit, the county will create a tent city. They also threatened to pull all county funding from the city's homeless shelter project. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

• I love pissing gamers off on the internet.

I got hate messages a few times on The Last of Us Factions because I fucking OWNED their sorry asses.

• Hahah :P The best reply you can give those sorry lads would be "u mad" or "Dear fellow player, if your life plays out that it hangs on that you succeeds in a coumpter game, then maybe you should seeing over your frames of preferences to life."

I love pissing gamers off on the internet. I got hate messages a few times on The Last of Us Factions because I fucking OWNED their sorry asses.

• The funny part is that after I was kicked/banned I remember saying something like "Shut up Fag" to some kid who was acting up the night before lol, surprised he remembered me

I got hate messages a few times on The Last of Us Factions because I fucking OWNED their sorry asses.

That's me to Rhysha stuff lol, I usually SOMEHOW start something so I'm staying away from that area....

I love pissing gamers off on the internet. I got hate messages a few times on The Last of Us Factions because I fucking OWNED their sorry asses.

• I think he need getting laid.

The funny part is that after I was kicked/banned I remember saying something like "Shut up Fag" to some kid who was acting up the night befo

• Tales from the Borderlands stuff? I've never been on that side of the thread. Don't tell me what happens because I didn't finish it. I didn't even buy the other episodes for Christ's sake.

So people get riled up when you say something about Rhys x Sasha? Must be funny. :D

The funny part is that after I was kicked/banned I remember saying something like "Shut up Fag" to some kid who was acting up the night befo

• Maybe. :P

Tales from the Borderlands stuff? I've never been on that side of the thread. Don't tell me what happens because I didn't finish it. I didn'

• edited January 2016

So people get riled up when you say something about Rhys x Sasha? Must be funny. :D

When I say I enjoy Rhyiona way more than Rhysha, yeah- I get hate lol

Tales from the Borderlands stuff? I've never been on that side of the thread. Don't tell me what happens because I didn't finish it. I didn'

• That's me to Rhysha stuff lol

@MetallicaRules, @MetallicaRules, @MetallicaRules, @MetallicaRules!!

• edited January 2016

@ChuckTheLizard Tales from the Borderland you said. Well I´ve never played them actually but if it has to do with like fellatio, culliningus and penetration, sure then you were right.

• The difference is though that he has never OWNED anyone.

ZapThroat posted: »

That's me to Rhysha stuff lol @MetallicaRules, @MetallicaRules, @MetallicaRules, @MetallicaRules!!

• No you don't, well at least not from me. I may joke around a bit, but I don't give you actual hate.

So people get riled up when you say something about Rhys x Sasha? Must be funny. When I say I enjoy Rhyiona way more than Rhysha, yeah- I get hate lol

• Well why haven't you finished it yet, what are you waiting for?

• edited January 2016

That's all you're gonna say...wow lol, 10/10 defense

I would say I have but then they'll come bak with "YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG, GO FUCK YOURSELF" and add a pic of Rhys and Sasha together lol

The difference is though that he has never OWNED anyone.

• Never said you lol, you should see stuff I've said and what people have said back because they take it way too seriously xD ...it goes back to when I was a late-comer to Tales and discovered the glory of Rhyiona....

No you don't, well at least not from me. I may joke around a bit, but I don't give you actual hate.

• No money in my PSN account man. And The Witcher 3 was on my radar for a while so I bought it once I had enough money.

Well why haven't you finished it yet, what are you waiting for?

• This reminds me that there's been some developments. I'll write them later.

Please do. I only hope that they are developments for the better.

on what grounds has this happened? Public benches were removed for refurbishing to make them ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) c

• edited January 2016

Well, some little progress has been made. This is good.

Update on the homeless situation I mentioned before. The situation with homeless camped out in front of the county building is still ongo

• It's a good thing that at least things are progressing. The homeless are people, and they have needs also. I hate to see that some people cannot see that.

Update on the homeless situation I mentioned before. The situation with homeless camped out in front of the county building is still ongo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.