Android Cloud sync breaks the decision on Windows

It seems the game from Android it have different plots after it sync from cloud to Windows

The big notice is when episode 4 start, the game say I save Gabriel instead Petra but mostly strange is the game act as all of my decision are blank state... due to this bug the sync got reckt

http://i.imgur.com/QZjigSI.png

I did try manually update and fix the values from .prop however the sync is doesn't work.

Mentions:

• The save-file work fine on Android.
  • After save-file sync from cloud all of the decision aren't show up to My Choices but it actually show the last decision after I continue to play on Windows.

FIXED, OR SHORT-OF... the sync is my fault, however is weird that it switch to the another account despite of me manually changing the ttgaccount prop file

Comments

• Whoa, its not a glitch. There is million people playing this game outta here, so their cloud saving server is very, very busy. Just restart the game or delete all your savegame. Hope its works

If fails, disable cloud saving in your phone (if you have Minecraft Story Mode in your phone), and disable cloud saving in your pc too, delete all the savegame in your pc and phone devices

• I fix it...in the file IN_ttgaccount at the directory where is the savegame files is it contain your account data... I change it manually as I want to keep the savefile but after I launch to the game and the sync it begins it revert to the account from phone, what is weird actually. It may be something related to "IN_cloud****" DUNNO but anyway thanks for helping me :P

Whoa, its not a glitch. There is million people playing this game outta here, so their cloud saving server is very, very busy. Just restart

• No problem, but i suggest if this happen again, you can submit a request ticket to Telltale Games Support Center Page, just in case if this happened again and this way doesnt work.

ualexen92 posted: »

I fix it...in the file IN_ttgaccount at the directory where is the savegame files is it contain your account data... I change it manually as

Sign in to comment in this discussion.