Ellangus? Manugaard?

Who ships these two? Who has theories as to their mysterious past? I sure do, but do you?

http://dragondude03.deviantart.com/art/Ellagnus-Mc-SM-583586336

Sum good fanart. Tons more out there; can't believe there isn't a discussion up for this yet. (If there is, then I apologize for pratically taking your place. Let me know!)

Comments

• Well, let's see...

I ship Sellie (Soren and Ellie), Ivogaard (Ivor and Ellegaard), and Ellagnus (Ellegaard and Magnus) :D Maybe I'll ship her with Gabriel too (Gallie).

So, yeah I ship it :)

• edited January 2016

Why not Rhys and Ellegaard too? since there is so many Rhys ships... (I don't ship Rhys with anyone tho)

MarteenPyro posted: »

Well, let's see... I ship Sellie (Soren and Ellie), Ivogaard (Ivor and Ellegaard), and Ellagnus (Ellegaard and Magnus) Maybe I'll ship her with Gabriel too (Gallie). So, yeah I ship it

• edited January 2016

Rhys is so shipable that people are beginning to ship him with characters from other games. Damn that's impressive.

Why not Rhys and Ellegaard too? since there is so many Rhys ships... (I don't ship Rhys with anyone tho)

• So basically you ship Ellie with every single other member of the Order.

Well, let's see... I ship Sellie (Soren and Ellie), Ivogaard (Ivor and Ellegaard), and Ellagnus (Ellegaard and Magnus) Maybe I'll ship her with Gabriel too (Gallie). So, yeah I ship it

• I even ship Rellie (rally), I ship Withegaard, Marteegaard, Goggllie, Reubegaard, Jellie (jelly), Ollie, Ellikas, Ellaxel (El Axel), Elligaard (with herself!), heck I ship Aidegaard (he asked what was her favorite food!), Gillegaard, Mallie, Otelli (Otis that fiendish butcher), hmm... I'm outta ideas... Ah, Irongaard (the golem...)

• Too much information.
    You ship Ellie with anything and everything. XD

I even ship Rellie (rally), I ship Withegaard, Marteegaard, Goggllie, Reubegaard, Jellie (jelly), Ollie, Ellikas, Ellaxel (El Axel), Elligaa

• Well, duh, that was obvious since the trailer for the 1st came out! But we all know the best ship is Marteegaard (me, me and me). You'll see it in the finale, I mean come on. If she was the one who sigh ya know... Then we'll be watching movies and eating popcorn together in Heaven (or Hell). If she was the one who proved her strength and ended her story with a glorious victory! Then we'll be working side by side back at Redstonia! But I think everyone could see that since the start.

Too much information. You ship Ellie with anything and everything. XD

• Probably. But hey, opposites attract sometimes.

Well, duh, that was obvious since the trailer for the 1st came out! But we all know the best ship is Marteegaard (me, me and me). You'll see

• Probably. But hey, opposites attract sometimes.

• You're a doof. And I mean that in a good way. :)

enter link description here

• enter image description here

You're a doof. And I mean that in a good way.

• Same bruh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.