Will Jesse encounter Herobrine in ep. 5? Thread

Since Jesse has a weapon enchanted by the power of the command block, would it begin to corrupt him/her? We could have an evil spawn of Jesse having white eyes and fights you. JESSEBRINE! What do you guys think? Herobrine used to be a big thing in the Minecraft community so they might surprise us. What do you all thinks going to happen? Let me hear your thoughts about this villain being in Minecraft Story mode episode five.

Comments

• Fingers crossed on this.

• Can't wait can't wait.

• I just hope they kill the enderdragon and get Reuben back

• Its possible we'll find out more about the Ender Dragon being freed from the block.

I just hope they kill the enderdragon and get Reuben back

• edited January 2016

We might not see the REAL Herobrine, but maybe a dark character of Jesse with white eyes. Maybe his/her enchanted command block weapon will make Jesse Evil, kinda like star wars or something, then spawning JESSEBRINE!

There could be a possibility we'll see JESSEBRINE, because Herobrine was huge in the minecraft fandoms and fanfics.

I don't know if it has something to do with Jesse having to look deep within himself/herself to know he/she has friends that would help him/her through this last episode.

It might happen when Jesse gets controlled first.

Maybe JESSEBRINE will be the new villain. It would be awesome to fight a character who has the same abilities as Jesse.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Hey, i removed some of your comments in this thread and combined them in this post. In the future please use the "edit" button to add something new rather than posting multiple comments to bump the thread as it's poor forum etiquette and is discouraged in the Forum Guidelines, if someone else replies feel free to reply to them.

1.4 Posting two (or more!) times in a row in the same discussion and replying to yourself are considered poor forum etiquette. There's an edit button you can use to update your comments after you hit the "Post" button - please use it if you suddenly think of something else to add and the discussion hasn't moved in the meantime.

We might not see the REAL Herobrine, but maybe a dark character of Jesse with white eyes. Maybe his/her enchanted command block weapon will

• If TellTale is being true to Minecraft rules, then the EnderDragon is gone. Using a command block to remove anything doesn't trap it in the block, it completely removes it from the game/existence. But maybe TellTale will ignore this and break the Minecraft rules, like they did with having a command block in survival, the amulet, the command block enchanted book/tools, the Order's (and Ivor's) custom armor, and the creation of the Wither Storm itself. You couldn't possibly make any of this (especially a command block Wither) in vanilla Minecraft. Sorry about long post, I got caught up in the details and rambled on and on. That'll happen

Its possible we'll find out more about the Ender Dragon being freed from the block.

• holy crap

holy

crap

HOLY CRAP

Remember how Lukas is pratically an equivalent to Luke from The Walking Dead Game?

Maybe Lukas will die. And it'll be Jessebrine that will kill him off. Kinda proven in a photo.

http://pre05.deviantart.net/6424/th/pre/i/2015/363/0/5/mcsm___mine_by_cheshyerr-d9lvuc3.png

• No... thats just some drawing made by a person taking this to far. If herobrine comes it will be th4 actual herobrine and the while order will fight him

holy crap holy crap HOLY CRAP Remember how Lukas is pratically an equivalent to Luke from The Walking Dead Game? Maybe Lukas

• Actually, someone did manage to create a Witherstorm, with commands, in vanilla minecraft.

If TellTale is being true to Minecraft rules, then the EnderDragon is gone. Using a command block to remove anything doesn't trap it in the

• You guys do know that Herobrine is totally just a creepypasta right? He was never an actual mob and stuff.

• I said kinda, not totally.

NorthStars posted: »

No... thats just some drawing made by a person taking this to far. If herobrine comes it will be th4 actual herobrine and the while order will fight him

• They don't, but let's let them dream.

papai46 posted: »

You guys do know that Herobrine is totally just a creepypasta right? He was never an actual mob and stuff.

• While I think this'd be... interesting, to say the least. Herobrine isn't exactly cannon, to say the least. So the chances of him actually showing up in anything that isn't creepypasta or YouTube videos are very slim.

• That is.. is disturbing

holy crap holy crap HOLY CRAP Remember how Lukas is pratically an equivalent to Luke from The Walking Dead Game? Maybe Lukas

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited January 2016

Aye, Herobrine was never official. It was created as a creepypasta by a fan. The only official reference to Herobrine in official Minecraft was a joke in the release notes: "removed Herobrine".

If Telltale included "removed Herobrine" in a blog post though, or in the update notices on Steam/iTunes/Google Play/etc. that would be pretty funny.

While I think this'd be... interesting, to say the least. Herobrine isn't exactly cannon, to say the least. So the chances of him actually showing up in anything that isn't creepypasta or YouTube videos are very slim.

• The only official reference to Herobrine in official Minecraft was a joke in the release notes: "removed Herobrine".

I'm aware. I think it's pretty funny. I said "isn't exactly cannon" to describe that it was never a part of minecraft, but I didn't want to be a douche about saying it.

Jennifer posted: »

Aye, Herobrine was never official. It was created as a creepypasta by a fan. The only official reference to Herobrine in official Minecraf

• edited January 2016

I dont want them to actually meet him, but I think it would be a funny little easter egg if they put him in the background or something.

• I agree.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I dont want them to actually meet him, but I think it would be a funny little easter egg if they put him in the background or something.

• Also, if Herobrine invaded Jesse, that would be like Gravity Falls when Bill enters Dipper

enter image description here

• Thats pretty cool! Well done to whoever made that.

lucariolu5 posted: »

Actually, someone did manage to create a Witherstorm, with commands, in vanilla minecraft.

• I agree, Herobrine being part of the plot doesn't make sense at all, and he is already overused by fans, but a tiny easter egg would be pretty cool.

• Oh yh I forgot that guy who played as Luke, also played as Lukas, maybe he'll suffer the same fate as Luke did in episode five of the walking dead?

• I think they 100% do know, but nevertheless he became very, like VERY popular among the Minecraft community and he has probably been the most requested character for Minecraft: Story Mode. As for if you're planning to write something like it wouldn't make sense for him to be here because he never was in the official Minecraft game either, neither was Wither Storm.

papai46 posted: »

You guys do know that Herobrine is totally just a creepypasta right? He was never an actual mob and stuff.

• But Pet... You are the mighty warrior!

The last trade you did ended up with unleashing a cute lil' Wither Storm...

Fingers crossed on this.

• Holy cow, that's really impressing! This Makistein did an incredible job :)

lucariolu5 posted: »

Actually, someone did manage to create a Witherstorm, with commands, in vanilla minecraft.

• Right, Rodrik? sniff Can I cry on your shoulder, my Lord?

Nik02003 posted: »

That is.. is disturbing

• edited January 2016

Ooooh, and then Jesse would have to watch Herobrine causing pain for his/her friends and Jesse as well :O

Oh, crap... I hope I didn't give Telltale an idea.

Also, if Herobrine invaded Jesse, that would be like Gravity Falls when Bill enters Dipper

• Someone from Telltale games did tweet "Great day: ferry to city, grilled cheese sando lunch at Cowgirl Creamery, then #Minecraft recording session with awesome secret person!" This could indicate a new character... Maybe Herobrine XD

• It would be really sad having to see that if Jesse's enchanted weapon (harnessing the power of the command block) would be infecting him with the thought of being all-powerful.

• If Ivor were to betray Jesse and maybe spawn Herobrine, we'll be in big trouble.

MarteenPyro posted: »

But Pet... You are the mighty warrior! The last trade you did ended up with unleashing a cute lil' Wither Storm...

• Sure

MarteenPyro posted: »

Right, Rodrik? sniff Can I cry on your shoulder, my Lord?

• I actually think it'll be the Ocelots this time. Turn on Lukas, spawn Herobrine.

If Ivor were to betray Jesse and maybe spawn Herobrine, we'll be in big trouble.

• There does happen to be a pattern of sorts with Lukas and Luke. (Voice actor of both is Scott Porter, by the way.)

Episode 1 and 2, you find them to be quite nice. Episode 3, they begin to change. Episode 4, they both take big blows. Episode 5, well, Luke goes back to normal only to have to suffer a tragic death. There's an immensely high chance the same will happen to Lukas.

Oh yh I forgot that guy who played as Luke, also played as Lukas, maybe he'll suffer the same fate as Luke did in episode five of the walking dead?

• Most likely a new character.

AngelicTea posted: »

Someone from Telltale games did tweet "Great day: ferry to city, grilled cheese sando lunch at Cowgirl Creamery, then #Minecraft recording session with awesome secret person!" This could indicate a new character... Maybe Herobrine XD

• if they do add him it would help their game ALOT knowing the "fandom" that backs up that creepypasta either way Im fine with seeing him or not just aslong as episode 5 is good

Sign in to comment in this discussion.