The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• edited January 2016

XD

Well, the nice thing is: yesterday, after over an hour of being stuck on 94%, my brother finally had it installed. Luckily for me though, when I installed mine it only took 20 minutes. lmao

Currently just moments before Wesker's men gets killed by leeches on the train. This is my first time playing without infinite ammo so I have to be much more careful in how I play. But man, the updated graphics are gorgeous. I hope the RE 2 Remake looks like that.

• Yay! It's ridiculous that downloads take so freakin long. I am looking to buy the edition with both the RE1 and RE0 remaster for Xbox One. And OMG Yes I'm so stoked for RE2 Remake!

enter image description here

XD Well, the nice thing is: yesterday, after over an hour of being stuck on 94%, my brother finally had it installed. Luckily for me thou

• It's a sad reflection on how much the radical right and ISIS help each other out...

Please explain.

BigBlindMax posted: »

There was Goldwater in 1964 (I think that was the year) who totally supported repelling the civil rights act if elected. I only remember thi

• I hate politics. I just want to delete everything temporarily until the elections are over or just move to an island and scrub toilets for the rest of my life. Whatever to get away from politics and people.

• Zero is the only numbered RE game I have never played. Actually it's probably the only not on-rails RE I never played besides Revelations 2. Where would you rank it with the rest of the classic(pre third person shooter) Resident Evil games?

Me last night when my brother was with me: Ohh, Resident Evil 0 is finally out! Brother's system begins installing RE0. Stops at 94%. Won't move for 10 minutes. Stuck. Restarts system. Tries again. Repeats installation. Stuck... again. -__-

• I couldn't watch him break down like this, I left before the 6 minute mark. I can't watch people cry, man. Knowing I can't do anything

Markd4547 posted: »

I found this interesting and important message to post abuse can happen to all genders nothing to be ashamed about enter link description

• Lol, actually there are some people that care about politics...

http://en.ancestris.org/images/0/0a/We_need_you.jpg

In life there are two thing you need to avoid... politics and advertisements
    https://darkpolitics.wordpress.com/2009/08/11/from-anarchy-to-oligarchy-the-5-forms-of-government/

http://i.imgur.com/UDNueGqh.jpg

I hate politics. I just want to delete everything temporarily until the elections are over or just move to an island and scrub toilets for the rest of my life. Whatever to get away from politics and people.

• Their actions vindicate each other.

It's a sad reflection on how much the radical right and ISIS help each other out... Please explain.

• With the classics I rank 0 tied with RE Code Veronica and 3, which are just below REmake and RE2 (that's my top game of the series).

Resident Evil 0 (originally meant to release on N64 but delayed for Gamecube) is actually very good to play and takes you closer (actually the closest) to the meaning of "survival horror". Unlike other games it lacks the item box feature so you have to further by where you store your items by placing them on the floor of each room. You'll have to back trace a lot however to get the items you need, especially with key items. Your inventory only holds six blocks each so that may be a pain when three slots will be taken up by your pistol, 9mm rounds and a health item. Weapons like the shotgun takes two blocks however. Along with the items you have an extra personal slot that doesn't count, they are the character's personal items. And with the remastered version you can switch that personal item by command to use a suitcase to change your outfit right on the spot! The partner system is pretty okay, switching between is a bit slow as well as accessing the map and inventory. Saving also takes some time in the remastered version. The story is pretty good but not strong. And the locations you travel upon has some of the most unique/nostalgic designs. Overall it's a pretty fun game. I definitely recommend it.

Zero is the only numbered RE game I have never played. Actually it's probably the only not on-rails RE I never played besides Revelations 2. Where would you rank it with the rest of the classic(pre third person shooter) Resident Evil games?

• This "individual" sound more like me :P EVIL EVIL EVIL... I never try to abuse someone but I like to control people around me, because they are two stupid to think for them self. Anyway I like to tease everyone because is so damn funny!

The abuse to any gender is true!
    http://kron4.com/2015/11/12/woman-arrested-for-twerking-faces-10-years-behind-bars/

Markd4547 posted: »

I found this interesting and important message to post abuse can happen to all genders nothing to be ashamed about enter link description

• Enjoy the games! And prepare for a loooonnng wait. lol

And OMG Yes I'm so stoked for RE2 Remake!

I hope with the Remake of 2 they add several new designs. I'm hoping they use some of the unused work they did with RE2's beta: 1.5. There were some monsters I really liked such as the Man-Spider, the mutated gorilla, different models for the zombies, Golgotha and Salem. And heck, Birkin's pre-doggy stage could remove its arm and it would attack you! I hope they put that feature in when dog form Birkin gets defeated where if you stay too long you see it decay and begin unleashing its limbs to attack you. Other designs I also want them to use is the gun range, the unused warehouse areas and parts of the laboratory. Of course, I want them to also have the Darkside Chronicles (loved that game despite its gameplay style) designs they used on some of the monsters, levels and especially the characters. However I want Birkin's second stage and up to be more frightening than what was displayed on Darkside Chronicles. Make the story the same but add some additions to it like with REmake.

I'M READY!

Yay! It's ridiculous that downloads take so freakin long. I am looking to buy the edition with both the RE1 and RE0 remaster for Xbox One. And OMG Yes I'm so stoked for RE2 Remake!

• Wow, I just noticed this. Sorry for the lateness.

I think we have to face the facts: in the European countries that have taken them in, trouble's already started... If it's "heavier regulations" then I would be for making them REALLY heavy and basically time-consuming to make sure that they can be trusted.

You are correct, we do have to face the facts, the right thing to do in this situation would take too much time and effort than it would be worth. After recent things happening in Europe, I really don't want us to go into the type of situation others are going into and I mean both sides, I don't want Americans in danger from this violent culture but I also don't want us to become hateful and distant from people in need. I'm conflicted but I do think we should heavily limit the number of refugees allowed. Not banning all Muslims, that's just crazy.

I know what abortion is but I've seen it used IN a way that I don't like (I've met a few women who BRAG about having like 5 abortions because they don't want to use the pill or use protection because it "ruins" the feel of sex, THAT'S what I don't like abortion being used as.

Quick question, do you think we should deny a service to everyone because a few people misuse it for personal gain?

Yes, maybe it's that my liberal school makes things more complicated than it is but I guess I "support" it but as I said, I don't understand them at all basically: I guess I support it but It's nothing I would do a march for because it doesn't really affect my life (hopefully that doesn't sound to "homophobic", because I've had liberal friends give me shit when I don't agree lol)

You don't have to march for it to support it, as long as you don't oppose it you are technically supporting it.

I just don't want SUPER harsh regulations on NORMAL people, Any other issues you can think of?

As long as you don't have a dangerous mental illness or a criminal background, I don't see how regulations would affect you. Take more time? Yes but in the end it can be worth it to save lives.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well, some of these men are legitimately trying to run for a better place. I understand your view on this but I myself would prefer heavier

• It's back.

I Hate Everything's account just got suspended today. Literally 5-10 mins ago. FUCK

• Despite hating politics, they are important.

I hate politics. I just want to delete everything temporarily until the elections are over or just move to an island and scrub toilets for the rest of my life. Whatever to get away from politics and people.

• ISIS attacks, the far-right is vindicated in their rhetoric. The government cracks down on Muslims and nationalists win big in elections. This leads to the further disenfranchisement and isolation of Muslim communities. These conditions create an ideal breeding ground for Islamic extremism, which benefits ISIS. More attacks happen and the cycle perpetuates.

Add a terribly ill-advised refugee policy and you've got a recipe for disaster.

It's a sad reflection on how much the radical right and ISIS help each other out... Please explain.

• I am not one of those people.

Advertisements, Politics, and Peoples(more like jackasses of humanity because not all people are bad). The Big 3. :)

ualexen92 posted: »

Lol, actually there are some people that care about politics... In life there are two thing you need to avoid... politics and advertisements https://darkpolitics.wordpress.com/2009/08/11/from-anarchy-to-oligarchy-the-5-forms-of-government/

• enter image description here

Still don't care for them.

Despite hating politics, they are important.

• You don't have to, but running away from every political challenge or opinion won't help you learn to like them.

Still don't care for them.

• Wow, I just noticed this. Sorry for the lateness

It's okay :)

You are correct, we do have to face the facts, the right thing to do in this situation would take too much time and effort than it would be worth. After recent things happening in Europe, I really don't want us to go into the type of situation others are going into and I mean both sides, I don't want Americans in danger from this violent culture but I also don't want us to become hateful and distant from people in need. I'm conflicted but I do think we should heavily limit the number of refugees allowed. Not banning all Muslims, that's just crazy.

I don't think we should ban all Muslims at all (Hey, just because I'm Donald Trump on NationStates doesn't mean I'm actually like him) but I just don't think we should take Syrian Refugees or at least not that many and especially not young single men since look at Europe- even if they did screen them with heavier precautions, lots of the trouble-makers aren't with ISIS that will go out and bomb stuff- they're just douchebags who want to party in Europe and America and basically rape the young women who made the posters that said "TAKE IN REFUGEES" in the first place.

Quick question, do you think we should deny a service to everyone because a few people misuse it for personal gain?

Well, I never said I want to see abortion BANNED. It's something I think the government should make legal and then just STAY OUT OF but I was saying how I personally feel and have seen things as.

You don't have to march for it to support it, as long as you don't oppose it you are technically supporting it.

My school teaches it a opposite in a way lol: if you're not actively helping the cause then you're not doing anything to support it and are basically against it regardless of how you feel because you're not standing up for it (They use the whole bullying example if you see bullying and don't do anything, you're basically helping the bully. They seem to use that logic for EVERYTHING)

As long as you don't have a dangerous mental illness or a criminal background, I don't see how regulations would affect you. Take more time? Yes but in the end it can be worth it to save lives.

I'm not as "Pro-Republican" on guns, I'm fine with background checks, I'm fine with weapon bans on extremely unnecessary stuff so I get that. I think background checks are important but I also think bad guys will find a way to get guns no matter what, background checks and stricter laws may save a few lives but I think we also need education about gun safety and some ways to reach out to depressed people so they won't hurt others and find a way to deal with mentally disturbed people (Asylums aren't the answer: those were way too brutal but even if you have background checks, a mentally disturbed person could find a gun from someone they know and go out and shoot people still)

Wow, I just noticed this. Sorry for the lateness. I think we have to face the facts: in the European countries that have taken them in

• lots of the trouble-makers aren't with ISIS that will go out and bomb stuff- they're just douchebags who want to party in Europe and America and basically rape the young women who made the posters that said "TAKE IN REFUGEES" in the first place.

Well actually, the whole gang rape thing they're doing is actually apart of their culture, which doesn't excuse it and totally makes it worse in my opinion.

Well, I never said I want to see abortion BANNED. It's something I think the government should make legal and then just STAY OUT OF but I was saying how I personally feel and have seen things as.

I realize what your stance is, you didn't answer the question.

My school teaches it a opposite in a way lol:

To be fair, you could use it either way. If you're not opposing it you're supporting it, or if you're not supporting it you're opposing it. I say it depends on the situation.

I also think bad guys will find a way to get guns no matter what, background checks and stricter laws may save a few lives but I think we also need education about gun safety and some ways to reach out to depressed people so they won't hurt others and find a way to deal with mentally disturbed people

Absolutely right. The solution to these mass shootings and gun related deaths aren't simple, they're multi step. Setting better regulations will save lives but proper training for those who are able to carry and own guns will limit deaths too (If anything by allowing concealed carry holders be able to properly take down hostile shooters) and the issue with mentally ill people in this country is astounding, we must allow better help for these people NOT shun them away.

All in all from what I've heard, you're like me, an independent sharing views from both ideological sides.

Wow, I just noticed this. Sorry for the lateness It's okay You are correct, we do have to face the facts, the right thing to

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited January 2016

Well actually, the whole gang rape thing they're doing is actually apart of their culture, which doesn't excuse it and totally makes it worse in my opinion.

Source? I certainly never heard anything about this and I consider myself something of a buff on middle eastern cultures..

lots of the trouble-makers aren't with ISIS that will go out and bomb stuff- they're just douchebags who want to party in Europe and America

• BigBlindMax posted: »

Well actually, the whole gang rape thing they're doing is actually apart of their culture, which doesn't excuse it and totally makes it wors

• I hate politics.

• Well actually, the whole gang rape thing they're doing is actually apart of their culture, which doesn't excuse it and totally makes it worse in my opinion.

I've heard stuff about that and some liberals at my school will use that to justify it and others will go against it but still: if that really is their culture then they should not be let in in the first place.

I realize what your stance is, you didn't answer the question.

I thought I kinda did lol- No, I don't think it's right for the actions of a few carless sluts to ruin it for women who actually have decent reasons. When I was saying "Not sure if I'm Pro-Choice or Life" I meant from a personal stance not from a government stance since I think the government should't have a say with what women do with their bodies.

To be fair, you could use it either way. If you're not opposing it you're supporting it, or if you're not supporting it you're opposing it. I say it depends on the situation.

Yup, that's a good way of putting it.

Absolutely right. The solution to these mass shootings and gun related deaths aren't simple, they're multi step. Setting better regulations will save lives but proper training for those who are able to carry and own guns will limit deaths too (If anything by allowing concealed carry holders be able to properly take down hostile shooters) and the issue with mentally ill people in this country is astounding, we must allow better help for these people NOT shun them away.

Yup.

All in all from what I've heard, you're like me, an independent sharing views from both ideological sides.

Yeah, that makes sense but I usually say I learn towards the Republican side because in general I agree/like Republican politicians more than I do with Democrat ones

lots of the trouble-makers aren't with ISIS that will go out and bomb stuff- they're just douchebags who want to party in Europe and America

• You don't have to, but running away from every political challenge or opinion won't help you learn to like them.

It's called picking and choosing your battles. And political battles are the biggest waste of time and a sure fire way to being miserable. If you enjoy having your 'political debates' go on, spend your time arguing why your right and everyone else is wrong. I'll spend my time working on my business, getting my way through school, and enjoying my life free of political crap.

You don't have to, but running away from every political challenge or opinion won't help you learn to like them.

• I've heard stuff about that and some liberals at my school will use that to justify it and others will go against it but still: if that really is their culture then they should not be let in in the first place.

Well...As much as I am against things like "reeducation" I think it's liable to be used here, educate people on the way things work. As you know, not all Muslims are like that, it isn't all their culture. If we can attempt to westernize the radical middle east we could help. Though, that sounds crazy and not something I would say for plan A.

No, I don't think it's right for the actions of a few carless sluts to ruin it for women who actually have decent reasons. When I was saying "Not sure if I'm Pro-Choice or Life" I meant from a personal stance not from a government stance since I think the government should't have a say with what women do with their bodies.

Thank you for answering the question, the way to solidify these stances is question the missing links.

Yeah, that makes sense but I usually say I learn towards the Republican side because in general I agree/like Republican politicians more than I do with Democrat ones

See that's where we slightly differ. No one can having an equal balance. You're a Conservative Independent while I'm a Independent Libertarian, different but much more similar than most can be.

Well actually, the whole gang rape thing they're doing is actually apart of their culture, which doesn't excuse it and totally makes it wors

• You say it like it's bad, you choose your battles wrong. You could've said "I disagree, but you can enjoy your political debates" but instead you decide to insult political debates and over simplify them to villainize them. You'll never be free of politics, the faster you realize this, the faster you may actually be able to enjoy life like you want.

Political debates are fun to me and don't make me miserable at all because I put effort into them, because I try to convince people why my stance is right in order to attempt to change things for the better. If your miserable because of them, it's not political debates doing it, it's the way you're having the debate...Unwilling to change your stance despite new information can make you quite miserable.

If you want a look at a good political debate where no one gets miserable at the end, look at mine and Salt's on here, you'll see a debate where we state our facts and attempt to state why it's better, we don't get mad, we don't fight, we debate. That's what you're missing, you're debating with the wrong people or your stance of debate is wrong.

You don't have to, but running away from every political challenge or opinion won't help you learn to like them. It's called picking

• edited January 2016

Well...As much as I am against things like "reeducation" I think it's liable to be used here, educate people on the way things work. As you know, not all Muslims are like that, it isn't all their culture. If we can attempt to westernize the radical middle east we could help. Though, that sounds crazy and not something I would say for plan A.

As you said for not being a plan A, it seems like the Middle East doesn't want to be "westernized". Not all muslims are like that but many of these refugees are young males and it really is tough to find a way to find out which ones are trying to get a better life, which ones are trouble-makers, and which ones are terrorists- that's why I don't think we should be taking in the Syrian Refugees.

See that's where we slightly differ. No one can having an equal balance. You're a Conservative Independent while I'm a Independent Libertarian, different but much more similar than most can be.

Speaking of "Conservative Independent" (If you want to put the guy in that way)- Trump beat out Hillary and Carson to be re-elected in NationStates :D

I've heard stuff about that and some liberals at my school will use that to justify it and others will go against it but still: if that real

• As you said for not being a plan A, it seems like the Middle East doesn't want to be "westernized". Not all muslims are like that but many of these refugees are young males and it really is tough to find a way to find out which ones are trying to get a better life, which ones are trouble-makers, and which ones are terrorists- that's why I don't think we should be taking in the Syrian Refugees.

Yes, western Muslims are good for the most part, no worse than anyone else. Middle Eastern Muslims....Ehhh.

(If you want to put the guy in that way)-

I would consider Trump that too, he isn't exactly loyal to the Republicans.

Well...As much as I am against things like "reeducation" I think it's liable to be used here, educate people on the way things work. As you

• edited January 2016

Yes, western Muslims are good for the most part, no worse than anyone else. Middle Eastern Muslims....Ehhh.

Never meant that :P As I said, a lot of these Syrian Refugees are young males who we don't know about. I meant the Middle-Eastern countries in general don't like us and trying to "westernize" them would result in more trouble.

I would consider Trump that too, he isn't exactly loyal to the Republicans.

Yeah, AND HE'S BEEN RE-ELECTED TRUMP WON FOR 2016 lol

As you said for not being a plan A, it seems like the Middle East doesn't want to be "westernized". Not all muslims are like that but many o

• Please, don't start this again.

You say it like it's bad, you choose your battles wrong. You could've said "I disagree, but you can enjoy your political debates" but instea

• Oh I'm sorry, I'm just trying to have a conversation with you that disagrees with your opinion. Oh but by all means, stop any time you want, I'll be here if you do want a conversation.

Please, don't start this again.

• Never meant that

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that as sarcasm, that's my legit views.

Yes, western Muslims are good for the most part, no worse than anyone else. Middle Eastern Muslims....Ehhh. Never meant that :P As I

• Oh, hard to tell from the internet, guess I'm sorry too lol. I was talking about the region in general though, Middle-Eastern Muslim Countries don't seem to want to be "westernized" and I think if we get more involved, we're just going to make them hate us more and worsen the fact that the younger generations from western countries and middle-eastern countries are basically growing up to hate each-other.

Never meant that Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that as sarcasm, that's my legit views.

• I'll save you the time by not engaging in this battle. Just like I'm saving myself any unnecessary stress.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm just trying to have a conversation with you that disagrees with your opinion. Oh but by all means, stop any time you want, I'll be here if you do want a conversation.

• Ok.

I'll save you the time by not engaging in this battle. Just like I'm saving myself any unnecessary stress.

• You got me.

Shit like this is why I find cultural relativism so irresponsible. Aspects of culture like this can't be ignored and swept under the rug.

Taharrush http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395390/The-Arabic-gang-rape-Taharrush-phenomenon-sees-women-surrounded-groups-men-crowds-sexually-assaulted-spread-Europe.html

• The largest way we get involved...Is war.

Oh, hard to tell from the internet, guess I'm sorry too lol. I was talking about the region in general though, Middle-Eastern Muslim Countri

• Agreed, we should recognize all aspects of a culture.

BigBlindMax posted: »

You got me. Shit like this is why I find cultural relativism so irresponsible. Aspects of culture like this can't be ignored and swept under the rug.

• I gotcha bro.

I hate politics.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.