Why?

Why is it sad when Reuben died in Episode 4?
I almost cried.
But i teared.

Comments

• Why is it sad when Reuben died in Episode 4

I dont know why was it sad?

• Because you're kinda heartless, no offense. You must have seen a lot of people loving Reuben

Why is it sad when Reuben died in Episode 4 I dont know why was it sad?

• The feelz.

• Its more I dont get what he means, is he saying hes sad but asking why it was sad.

AronDracula posted: »

Because you're kinda heartless, no offense. You must have seen a lot of people loving Reuben

• Oh ok, sorry

Its more I dont get what he means, is he saying hes sad but asking why it was sad.

• But I get what u mean.

AronDracula posted: »

Oh ok, sorry

• Possibly because you developed a care for Reuben as you played/watched the game or perhaps it's the theme of death, sacrifice or that he's an animal? Really only you can answer why you felt sad.

• Throughout episode 1-4 you develop a bond with him. He's always there, being funny and cute and just an all around awesome companion to have around. You attach yourself to him because he's more than just a pet, he's your friend. A friend who couldn't contribute ideas or thoughts to the plans you made, but one who stood with you throughout your entire adventure, and in the end he was the one who willingly put his life at risk to give you the means of destroying the wither storm. No one asked him to go with Jesse into the heart of the Wither Storm, he went because he was brave enough to help his friend, no matter the cost. Reuben was the best of us, and that's why we cried. Because a brave little pig died to save the world. Even when no one asked him to.

• edited January 2016

I don't know, why is it sad? I, personally, rejoiced when he died.

• I don't know what you guys are talking about about the only tear I shed was out of joy.

• Because Reuben wasn't just a pig it was your friend, your best friend and he will do anything for you as he did!

For many people that have a pet know the feeling ...or at least a friend... even so if you are overwhelming with feeling you can consult a philology.

Why is it sad when Reuben died in Episode 4 I dont know why was it sad?

• pure savage

lottii-lu posted: »

I don't know what you guys are talking about about the only tear I shed was out of joy.

• I was funny because is a fun game but if was a real pig and a real scenario you will be crying like waterfall

lottii-lu posted: »

I don't know what you guys are talking about about the only tear I shed was out of joy.

• Not really, pigs in real life are ugly in my opinion, but Reuben was too cute to become bacon. :(

ualexen92 posted: »

I was funny because is a fun game but if was a real pig and a real scenario you will be crying like waterfall

• How so? If Ruben was in real life would you kiss him? I don't think that the people was emotionally frustrated because a cute pig has died and rather that a friend pig has died... You judge base on look, what now, if it was a ugly he deserve to be turn in a bacon?

Smellmeh posted: »

Not really, pigs in real life are ugly in my opinion, but Reuben was too cute to become bacon.

• edited January 2016

True... And i did see him as a friend.

How so? If Ruben was in real life would you kiss him? I don't think that the people was emotionally frustrated because a cute pig has died a

• ...but still if he wasn't cute it deserve to be turn in a bacon?

True... And i did see him as a friend.

• No?

...but still if he wasn't cute it deserve to be turn in a bacon?

• You are asking me or you aren't sure! Look never mind just have fun is a game.

No?

• Thats what i thought.

You are asking me or you aren't sure! Look never mind just have fun is a game.

• I laughed when he died because everyone in the game took it so seriously

• My god... SO MANY RESPONSES.

• edited March 2016

Considering how much bacon is consumed daily in the US alone, I'm not sure people really care about pigs dying in real life :P

The reason people cared about him in this game to be honest is because he acted more like a dog.

How so? If Ruben was in real life would you kiss him? I don't think that the people was emotionally frustrated because a cute pig has died a

This discussion has been closed.