Fanfiction Ideas?

The story is going to be called "A Wither Against the World," will take place in Episodes 1-4 with a prolouge and an epilouge, the ships will be Lukesse, PetraXOC (Liatra), and a dabble of MagnusXEllegaard. I just need ideas for extra scenes to add to the plotline.

The OC will be a guy by the name of Liam. He was separated from Lukas, his younger brother, when they were younger by an idiot of a dad, and he has found his way home. Before he knew it, he was falling for a redhead that was already falling for him.

I admit, this is an odd request to hand over through a forum, but I'm having a slight writer's block, especially with the romances. I'd like a hand!

Comments

• I would've preferred petra x jesse. If you ever make a fanfic of that. Please tell me :P As for your fanfic. I don't got any ideas, but I wish you luck with your fanfic :)

• I actually am making a PetraXJesse fanfic. (male + green eyes). One of those "omg im in the world of mcsm" stories.

ASaltLick posted: »

I would've preferred petra x jesse. If you ever make a fanfic of that. Please tell me :P As for your fanfic. I don't got any ideas, but I wish you luck with your fanfic

• It's on hold at the moment, because I'm working on this one.

I actually am making a PetraXJesse fanfic. (male + green eyes). One of those "omg im in the world of mcsm" stories.

• Sweet! Tell me when its done :)

It's on hold at the moment, because I'm working on this one.

• I sure will!

Sweet! Tell me when its done

• I appreciate what you're doing, man! As for ideas, I always thought that if you best wanted to show the brotherly love between Lukas and Liam, you could have a flashback scene. It could go a long time back, back when Liam was about seven and Lukas was five (I don't know if you already have an age difference between the two). Here's my idea: It starts off with the two in some sort of yard in their house. Five year old Lukas is building something (To show that even at a young age he was a good builder), while Liam is pacing around in front of him. The reason these two are in the yard is that their father has gotten very angry at the two and locked them in the yard until he comes back from work. From what starts off as Lukas talking about his favorite creatures to how cool his builds are, it gradually shifts into Lukas mentioning how cool "daddy" is. This gets Liam's attention, and he asks Lukas how "daddy" is cool. Lukas starts to say how he taught him how to build basic things but Liam, who has a hatred towards his father, cuts him off and starts to ramble on about how their dad is a horrible parent (never around, always drunk, something like that.) Lukas starts to defend their father, since he's young and doesn't realize all the bad things their father does. Liam gets very angry at this, and in the heat of the moment, he breaks five year old Lukas's invention. Lukas starts to scream cry, telling Liam that "he hates him", and Lukas runs off. Liam, now wracked with guilt, makes chase after Lukas. Lukas yells at him to go away, again telling him that he "hates him." At that moment, a spider jumps off the roof of their house, and goes right after Lukas. Liam runs after it, and saves his brother by killing the spider with his father's axe (that he stole). Lukas then realizes it, and starts to walk towards Liam. Instead of thanking him, the ungrateful brat starts to yell at him, telling him that he destroyed his invention. Liam now finally kneels down, and apologizes to Lukas for that, saying that he was caught up in the moment and overreacted. Lukas turns his head and starts to cry. When Liam asks him what's wrong, Lukas says that he wishes "daddy" was here right now. Liam says that he'll be back soon, and Liam starts to tickle Lukas. Lukas breaks out giggling, and Liam tells Lukas to come on, and the two brothers walk back to rebuild Lukas's invention. There's my idea, hopefully it's not too shabby. It's only general, and I kind of added character traits to Liam if you don't mind. Tell me what you think! Hopefully this helps!

• That's an amazing idea. Liam could remember it in a scene where he dies. Protecting Lukas from their dad who returns to finish them off.

You're actually SPOT ON with the mean dad. There isn't really any beer in Minecraft, or anything alcoholic for that matter.

CunningFox posted: »

I appreciate what you're doing, man! As for ideas, I always thought that if you best wanted to show the brotherly love between Lukas and Lia

• Mean dad is actually being a lazy, around the house and such. He only had Liam so there could be someone to do everthing for him.

• Wow, thanks! I didn't realize that it was such a good idea. Glad I could be a help to your story. If you ever need any more ideas, I'd be willing to be brainstorm for you. Thanks for the compliment.

• I actually need some romance moments. I already know how I;m gonna their first kiss, (hint hint: "i'm leaving you here petra" "don't die on me") I just would like some more cheesy moments between the two. I am actually about to get to Soren. Being attacked by monsters in his loot room.

Wow, thanks! I didn't realize that it was such a good idea. Glad I could be a help to your story. If you ever need any more ideas, I'd be willing to be brainstorm for you. Thanks for the compliment.

• I haven't played Minecraft: Story Mode so please forgive me if I make incorrect statements here, but I would at least like to lend an idea.

Lukesse

This is the ship I know the most of along with Lukas. Perhaps Jesse and Lukas are told to stay put to protect the base or are assigned to get supplies, Lukas talks about his worry of losing his brother again and how he vows to not lose sight (or literally lose) anyone precious to him anymore? COUGH COUGH HE LOOKS AT JESSE WHEN HE SAYS THIS COUGH COUGH

• I like it! It could go in the epilouge. Jessie finally get's out of her shell from having lost Reuben (to be quite frank with you, I though Jessie would've reacted differently), and she confesses to Lukas about how she feels. Not towards HIM, but about everything.

kristi78968 posted: »

I haven't played Minecraft: Story Mode so please forgive me if I make incorrect statements here, but I would at least like to lend an idea.

• Sounds like a good idea. :D

I like it! It could go in the epilouge. Jessie finally get's out of her shell from having lost Reuben (to be quite frank with you, I though

• Romance moments between Liam and Petra? I'll start brainstorming. I'll try to come up with a scene detailing their first encounter. I've also started brainstorming some more Liam/Lukas/Father scenes. I'll get on it.

I actually need some romance moments. I already know how I;m gonna their first kiss, (hint hint: "i'm leaving you here petra" "don't die on

• Don't rush yourself.

Romance moments between Liam and Petra? I'll start brainstorming. I'll try to come up with a scene detailing their first encounter. I've also started brainstorming some more Liam/Lukas/Father scenes. I'll get on it.

• Just let your mind wander.

Don't rush yourself.

• Oh, I love it too!

I would've preferred petra x jesse. If you ever make a fanfic of that. Please tell me :P As for your fanfic. I don't got any ideas, but I wish you luck with your fanfic

• Especially Jesse [female] X Petra, 23333

• I don't exactly SHIP it, but I SUPPORT it. I'd be okay if it came to Fem!Jessie ending up with Petra.

_xian-cai_ posted: »

Especially Jesse [female] X Petra, 23333

• I think I have to respect your choice, come on.

I don't exactly SHIP it, but I SUPPORT it. I'd be okay if it came to Fem!Jessie ending up with Petra.

• the ships will be Lukesse, PetraXOC (Liatra), and a dabble of MagnusXEllegaard.

enter image description here

• no X3

Duck_Hunt posted: »

the ships will be Lukesse, PetraXOC (Liatra), and a dabble of MagnusXEllegaard.

• edited January 2016

Fanfiction Ideas?

[cracks knuckles]

Feel free to use these two guys. I won't be writing any stories on Minecraft.

[1]

Months after Episode 4, Jesse is still missing Reuben so his/her friends try to help by getting Jesse a new animal companion. At first they try another pig but it's kinda boisterous, causes a mess and isn't anything like Reuben. When Jesse makes it clear on not wanting a pig again, the others try different animals, like a rabbits, chickens which all cause more more havoc and fail to win Jesse over, who withdraws more into him/herself, and eventually snaps, claiming nothing can replace Reuben and asks the group to stop. While the others worry over their friend, Jesse winds up coming across a wounded baby spider one evening when it's getting late. Because the spider reminds Jesse of how Reuben was wounded and dying [and the fact the spider doesn't attack him/her] Jesse decides to carry back home.

After weeks of nursing it back to health in secrecy [even giving it some cute ass name] Jesse leads the now more grown spider back to where he/she found it to set it free, but it won't leave. The spider has formed an attachment with Jesse, and so has Jesse with it. So, unable go through with letting the spider go, Jesse later freaks the living daylights out of his/hers friends when introducing them to Buttercup the spider ^^

[2]

So Jesse and the others decide to go on an ice fishing trip, but Lukas gets cold feet about the whole thing, but gets dragged along to it anyways...and theeen has to be dragged out onto the ice by Axel by his leg, because he felt much more comfortable by the shore. After throwing a hissy fit and marching slipperily away, Lukas later confesses to Jesse about having a phobia of ice, because when he was a widdle boy him and his friends went ice skating on a lake and he fell through, and everybody just watched and did nothing like rational people do =__=;

Pitying the blonde, Jesse conjures up a genius plan and with the help of their friends, they dump a whole bunch of TNT into the frozen lake and watch that sucker blow from a safe distant, shooting up water and raining fish everywheeere enter image description here and then they went for pizza.

• I ESPECIALLY like the first one! Might do that one in some sort of AU story.

The second one, would be awesome for this story.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Fanfiction Ideas? .... [cracks knuckles] Feel free to use these two guys. I won't be writing any stories on Minecraft. [1]

• I based it on Pocho. This guy saved a crocodile that had been shot and nursed it back to health, and despite letting him go free, the crocodile and him became friends.

enter link description here

Pocho passed away a few years now I think.

I ESPECIALLY like the first one! Might do that one in some sort of AU story. The second one, would be awesome for this story.

• I like how you used a monster instead of an original animal. Now Magnus shall rethink his words to Jesse about barnyard animals.

I based it on Pocho. This guy saved a crocodile that had been shot and nursed it back to health, and despite letting him go free, the crocodile and him became friends. enter link description here Pocho passed away a few years now I think.

• Hey, I'm actually about to release the first chapter of "A Shade Of Jade." You can read it on FFN-- it'll be under GirlOfMyOwnWorld.

Fanfiction Ideas? .... [cracks knuckles] Feel free to use these two guys. I won't be writing any stories on Minecraft. [1]

• lol

• i saw it. btw what happenned to that jetra story you were working on? I go on fanfic everyday but.

Hey, I'm actually about to release the first chapter of "A Shade Of Jade." You can read it on FFN-- it'll be under GirlOfMyOwnWorld.

• There will be a Jetra story out soon-- I'm just having a little trouble coming up with a plotline. What would you like to see in a Jetra story? (Other than normal old Jetra.)

i saw it. btw what happenned to that jetra story you were working on? I go on fanfic everyday but.

• Hmmmm. Maybe a thing that starts in episode 5 and you can change the plot a little bit but jesse could get hurt sometime in the story.

There will be a Jetra story out soon-- I'm just having a little trouble coming up with a plotline. What would you like to see in a Jetra story? (Other than normal old Jetra.)

• I know exactly what to do... during Episode 8.

Hmmmm. Maybe a thing that starts in episode 5 and you can change the plot a little bit but jesse could get hurt sometime in the story.

• I really liked A Shade of Jade :D I think that you're a great writer and you've inspired me to possibly do some Fanfiction myself!

• Really? Thank you! I'd love to see what ideas you have in mind to contribute to the community!

I really liked A Shade of Jade I think that you're a great writer and you've inspired me to possibly do some Fanfiction myself!

• Haha, I mostly come up with ideas in Spanish class because there's actually someone called Jesse there lol, mostly loose ends though and sometimes a mish-mash of stuff I've already read.
    I'll have a brainstorm tomorrow once I get home because I'm home alone for an hour or so and that's when I get really good ideas for some reason :D

Really? Thank you! I'd love to see what ideas you have in mind to contribute to the community!

• Speaking of which, lol, I'm about to work on a story for Spanish.

Haha, I mostly come up with ideas in Spanish class because there's actually someone called Jesse there lol, mostly loose ends though and som

• Lol

• Maybe a love story between 2 characters. Idk, but something sfw.

• I'm not doing any smut at all.

Maybe a love story between 2 characters. Idk, but something sfw.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.