The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Alright, in that case I understand what you meant.

BigBlindMax posted: »

ISIS attacks, the far-right is vindicated in their rhetoric. The government cracks down on Muslims and nationalists win big in elections.

• In the end no one care, not even the politicians...

Still don't care for them.

• I mean more domestic abuse towards men mostly in Ireland only 3 centres for men and over 1,500 for woman for domestic abuse really not acknowledged

those girls twerking are so crazy XD

This "individual" sound more like me :P EVIL EVIL EVIL... I never try to abuse someone but I like to control people around me, because they are two stupid to think for them self. Anyway I like to tease everyone because is so damn funny!

Never give few examples please? :P

ualexen92 posted: »

This "individual" sound more like me :P EVIL EVIL EVIL... I never try to abuse someone but I like to control people around me, because they

• edited January 2016

@GOUSTTTT @bigdogg0821

I'm sorry to hear that Gousttt

I apologize if these videos has upset anyone these videos I just wanted to share to show the truth that this abuse is possible and happens I did not want to upset anyone so warn anyone watching these.

I don't regret posting because hopefully makes suffers see others suffer too from male abuse not to be embarrassed or ashamed to talk about it, it happens to help them deal with the trauma and shows others this abuse happens and needs to start getting attention and respect

WARN USERS

This is about male domestic abuse and both youtubers go into detail and get very upset it's completely understandable if any users doesn't want to watch

• This one of the best post I seen and I generally laughed so much thank you for sharing

Saltlick123 posted: »

1st World Teenage Struggles Coming lol. So I was on TF2 since I didn't have much to do tonight and apparently a mod named "Zen" says "Hey

• edited January 2016

One of my best friends was muslim and was one of the nicest people I ever met no one could ever hate muslims after meeting this person he take a bullet for a friend one of those type of people

He told me muslims hate AL-Qaeda and isis as much as everyone else they kill and attack innocent Muslims as well so ironic to blame of all muslims and stupid

I am really ashamed that some people of America are acting like this. It's inhumane and sickening. I don't understand why some people are ag

• Add a terribly ill-advised refugee policy and you've got a recipe for disaster.

enter image description here

People think that and they already censor everything they do just show good stuff imagine if we knew the truth XD

ISIS attacks, the far-right is vindicated in their rhetoric. The government cracks down on Muslims and nationalists win big in elections.

• edited January 2016

Finally some one says it thank you Hollay

At least your American so you can care a little I'm Irish so this election I have no interest at all

Yet forum flooded with it everyday I log on :'(

Trump is hitler

Hilary is a liar

Every day repeated over and over again with so many clickbait threads for it

I hope the elections is over soon tbh

I hate politics. I just want to delete everything temporarily until the elections are over or just move to an island and scrub toilets for the rest of my life. Whatever to get away from politics and people.

• Hey dude it's fine, don't blame yourself

Markd4547 posted: »

@GOUSTTTT @bigdogg0821 I'm sorry to hear that Gousttt I apologize if these videos has upset anyone these videos I just wanted to share

• Wow, she pulls statistics out of her ass, makes a shitload of logical fallacies and gets applauded for it. What kind of panel was this?

Kinda feel bad for the girl who just came to say her piece. That loudmouth was probably waiting for an opportunity to go off on Muslims.

@BigBlindMax enter link description here

• Well.... SALTY RESPONSE TIME

At least your American so you can care a little I'm Irish so this election I have no interest at all

So you don't care about the talk in the UK of banning Donald Trump? :P

Yet forum flooded with it everyday I log on :'(

Well, A lot of people here are silly misinformed shit-beer drinking, McDonald's obsessed American idiots :PPP

Trump is hitler

Yup.

Hilary is a liar

You mean Hell-ary? To be fair, calling Trump Hitler and then ONLY calling her a liar isn't giving her enough credit.

Every day repeated over and over again with so many clickbait threads for it

I hope the elections is over soon tbh

I know that feel....but once elections are over America's probably gonna be stuck with Hillary.... a rich, sandal-ridden, rape victim burying, compulsive liar who can't even run two E-Mail accounts at the same time without fucking up (Relate to "Average Americans" my ass you cunt) Vote Monica 2016 Americans, she got the job done with Bill when Hillary couldn't- (I often say I'm not sure between Trump/Hillary and maybe it's my mood today but I would rather have Trump instead of her- We KNOW Trump is a god-damn asshole and he's actually kinda predictable at times, but we don't know what else Hillary is hiding and will hide- RESPECT MY MURICAN AUTHROITAH FTW

Finally some one says it thank you Hollay At least your American so you can care a little I'm Irish so this election I have no interest a

• I spent the last year arguing about it.Believe me,it's no good for your mental health!

I hate politics. I just want to delete everything temporarily until the elections are over or just move to an island and scrub toilets for the rest of my life. Whatever to get away from politics and people.

• I wanna know one thing and one thing only:

What is her definition of radicals?Because I never saw anywhere statistics for radicals.

About the rest,I'm not even going to say anything!

• She didn't even answer the question...

• That's all I ever see from panels like that anymore.

Wow, she pulls statistics out of her ass, makes a shitload of logical fallacies and gets applauded for it. What kind of panel was this?

• edited January 2016

Well.... SALTY RESPONSE TIME

To much salt

So you don't care about the talk in the UK of banning Donald Trump? :P

Ireland is not part of the UK bruh so still nah

I know that feel....but once elections are over America's probably gonna be stuck with Hillary.... a rich, sandal-ridden, rape victim burying, compulsive liar who can't even run two E-Mail accounts at the same time without fucking up (Relate to "Average Americans" my ass you cunt) Vote Monica 2016 Americans, she got the job done with Bill when Hillary couldn't- (I often say I'm not sure between Trump/Hillary and maybe it's my mood today but I would rather have Trump instead of her- We KNOW Trump is a god-damn asshole and he's actually kinda predictable at times, but we don't know what else Hillary is hiding and will hide- RESPECT MY MURICAN AUTHROITAH FTW

I dun care I know who gets my vote

Saltlick2020

U just jelly u dun have as much freedom as us smh

Well.... SALTY RESPONSE TIME At least your American so you can care a little I'm Irish so this election I have no interest at all

• Wow, she pulls statistics out of her ass, makes a shitload of logical fallacies and gets applauded for it.

XD I know

I found it funny honestly felt like she had all this prepared so she completely ignored the question to go on this rant about muslims

Girl: HITLER...........STALIN............9/11 = MUSLIMS

Crowd gives standing ovations and claps

wtf

Wow, she pulls statistics out of her ass, makes a shitload of logical fallacies and gets applauded for it. What kind of panel was this?

• To much salt

K

Ireland is not part of the UK bruh so still nah

I meant that they're close to you so it's not like the power of Murica can't reach you and your neighbors.....

I dun care I know who gets my vote

Saltlick2020

Thanks Bruh, we are going to MAKE TELLTALE GREAT AGAINN And Pardon all Saltlicks for whatever they've been falsely accused of doing

Well.... SALTY RESPONSE TIME To much salt So you don't care about the talk in the UK of banning Donald Trump? :P Irela

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited January 2016

Update on the homeless situation

Things have taken a turn for the worst. The county reduced its demands to reopening the public bathrooms on Manatee Island, and our scumbag mayor still flat out REFUSED. So of course, the county threatened to withdraw funding from the city’s big homeless shelter project. I believe the mayor’s words were “if the county wants to play chicken, I’m going to play turtle”. So yeah, the county is probably going to pull funding and that homeless shelter’s chances of being built just went way down.

Even worse is how the people (especially the local merchants) are treating the homeless. I can understand why some shopkeepers are mad, but over the last week, I’ve really seen a lot of people for the scum they are. People have been shouting the homeless down at city hall, confronting them on the street and honking their horns at them late at night so they can’t sleep. One of the urban ministries that feeds the homeless got severely vandalized. The city “progressives” who are supposed to be against this shit are ignoring it or making excuses for the abusers. I tried to talk about it to the city democrats and they’re just as whiny about the homeless being around as everyone else. "Progressive" until the oppressed class is in their neighborhood, I guess. The worst person by far is the fucker who owns the frozen yogurt shop downtown. He never misses an opportunity to treat his fellow man like scum. Oh the things I would do to his shitty little yogurt shop if I wasn't worried about having a record.

It’s getting crazy and I’m starting to think violence could be a serious possibility, which sucks because a lot of the homeless are probably too feeble, too out-of-it or too wasted to fight.

Seriously, fuck the people in this city.

• edited January 2016

Wow. Unbelievable. Actually, no this is pretty believable. A lot of people in this world are cold hearted. Like my father always told me," We live in a cruel world. There are a lot of mean people in the world." People in the world that people who are homeless are people too and have feelings. It really hurts me how people treat other people because of classes or how different they are. It really is horrible and it infuriates me.

Update on the homeless situation Things have taken a turn for the worst. The county reduced its demands to reopening the public bathroom

• I know in the grand scheme of things, my issues are very minor. But I think I'm having a nervous breakdown. Has anyone had one of these before? I need advice, or comfort or something. Does life ever get better once you get into your 20's? Or is life doomed to be an increasingly miserable experience as you grow older?

• I have. Remember when Minecraft was announced and I went fucking nuts about it? Yeah...That was a nervous breakdown because of a lot of stuff happening in my life at the time. I recommend to take some time, step away from everything, breath a little and over all relax. After a little time you should become calmer and you'll have more control.

Does life get better after 20? Well, that's dependent on you, a lot of opportunities open up and you're more able to go after your dreams.

Hopefully you pass through this quickly.

I know in the grand scheme of things, my issues are very minor. But I think I'm having a nervous breakdown. Has anyone had one of these befo

• Good to know that even the most obscure things can be triggers for these things, in the midst of everything else. Thanks Golden. I just feel guilty for relaxing. Like I don't deserve to. I just don't feel like I'm good enough to achieve anything, so I don't deserve to rest if I can't even do something.

I don't want to dampen the teens in this place, but life got considerably worse after 20 and on. Things started coming out, secrets from people you trust, you realized how stupid you were as a kid, you wish you could erase everything behind you. I just hope at some point, I'll be okay with my past and what I've done. But I never have. I lied to myself if I've ever felt like I deserved a moment of peace.

Thanks for the advice and comment. Just talking about this stupid breakdown makes me feel better.

I have. Remember when Minecraft was announced and I went fucking nuts about it? Yeah...That was a nervous breakdown because of a lot of stuf

• Good to know that even the most obscure things can be triggers for these things, in the midst of everything else.

Yeah, little things can make or break it.

I just feel guilty for relaxing. Like I don't deserve to. I just don't feel like I'm good enough to achieve anything, so I don't deserve to rest if I can't even do something.

You do need to rest though, once you rest these thoughts rushing to your head will slow and eventually stop. You do deserve rest and you need it.

I don't want to dampen the teens in this place, but life got considerably worse after 20 and on.

Yes, life is like that. It will rise and fall without warning and for no reason. Don't let it get to you too much, the best thing to do is to step back and recognize how worthy you are of things, how strong you are, and how you can make it through it. These are the thoughts that came to me while I relaxed from the breakdowns.

Things started coming out, secrets from people you trust, you realized how stupid you were as a kid, you wish you could erase everything behind you. I just hope at some point, I'll be okay with my past and what I've done. But I never have. I lied to myself if I've ever felt like I deserved a moment of peace.

Would you believe me if I say I already went through a small phase like that? I hated myself for so long because of mistakes I made when I was younger and it hurt me, but I came to realize that it isn't me and that I have changed and I can make amends. I did do so with the people I wronged and I do everything in my power to recognize what I'm doing to prevent mistakes again.

It's hard to come to the realization that things are in the past, that you can't change them but you can change yourself, that because you're willing to change, you're worthy of rest, of peace, and of happiness.

Just talking about this stupid breakdown makes me feel better.

It did with me.

Good to know that even the most obscure things can be triggers for these things, in the midst of everything else. Thanks Golden. I just feel

• Hey, Hollay, I'm more than twice as old as you are, and I hope you can see that I have things together. Or at least I appear to when posting here. ;)

Your brain reminding you of stupid things you did when you were younger is something that will never go away. I was just thinking about something stupid I did when I was 21 earlier today, for no good reason. There was no apparent trigger to the memory or any useful application of it. It was just there, attempting to torment me.

One interesting book I read recently is The Upside of Stress by Dr. Kelly McGonigal. In it, she tries to convince you that stress is what moves you forward, and while it isn't fun, it results in good things for you in the long run. What I've gotten out of that book is that when I flash back to stupid situations, I now look at what that taught me, and how I would handle them much better if they were to happen now, The author did a TED talk, too, if you want to look that up (I'm too lazy to).

Anyway, just do the best you can for now, and in the future, you'll look back at how awful things were, but they're what made you who you will be.

I know in the grand scheme of things, my issues are very minor. But I think I'm having a nervous breakdown. Has anyone had one of these befo

• It really hurts me how people treat other people because of classes or how different they are. It really is horrible and it infuriates me.

You and me both. This kind of thing is why shit never changes, the middle class views the poor in a strictly us vs. them kind of way. They blame the poor person's situation on a moral failing or disease instead of facing the scary truth that the system might be broken.

Wow. Unbelievable. Actually, no this is pretty believable. A lot of people in this world are cold hearted. Like my father always told me," W

• When you think your ego out ways the needs of the people, it's time for you to go.

Update on the homeless situation Things have taken a turn for the worst. The county reduced its demands to reopening the public bathroom

• Damn right! There's maybe two or three good people in the city leadership, the rest are self-important jackasses using the city as a springboard for their political ambitions.

Our mayor's corruption is pretty obvious (he got his unqualified brother onto the city commission) and he's up for re-election in January, so hopefully he's on his way out the door.

When you think your ego out ways the needs of the people, it's time for you to go.

• I don't think using the city to increase your standing in the political world is a bad thing, but when that's all you're using it for then it is. They're not showing potential, they're showing greed and hate for the very people they should protect and serve. The county notices it, the innocent people being affected notice it, and you notice it.

The situation is at a hold here, the homeless have no where to go so they're not going anywhere, the city leadership isn't going anywhere even under threats, and the county shouldn't give in but if they do then innocent people get hurt from it. Terrible situation, could you do anything to change it?

Damn right! There's maybe two or three good people in the city leadership, the rest are self-important jackasses using the city as a spring

• ANOTHER TF2 VENT LOL

So what the FUCK just happened to me? I was playing a game and there was a guy named Blind something, I forgot what it was and I asked "ARE YOU BLIND SNIPER" and "ARE YOU ON TELLTALE" and he just types "..." and then ignores me but I ask a few more times as the game goes on and he just says "what is your fucking deal, I'm trying to play the game" and I say It's a yes or no question, it takes like 2 seconds to type yes or no, and then he "GAGS" me so I can't say or type anything and I realize he's an Admin. Then later I see him in the chat talking up shit about stuff and I'm like Whats happening, Is dat u Blind, why u do this to me? Regardless of if it's actually the Blind here or not, it was pretty funny xD

• Ok,I searched through Steam and I found this guy:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBlindSniper

He seems legit,his account is old,has +1500 hours in TF2,has a lot of Telltales' games (including TWAU,TWD and TFTBL) and he's part of the TTG group.Was that the guy you met?

ANOTHER TF2 VENT LOL So what the FUCK just happened to me? I was playing a game and there was a guy named Blind something, I forgot what

• Wow, nice research!

I guess it's not because it says he was last online 15 hours ago and my thing took place like 2 hours ago.... still interesting though....

ZapThroat posted: »

Ok,I searched through Steam and I found this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBlindSniper He seems legit,his account is old,has +1

• Thanks!

I figured that too,but it wouldn't hurt if we got confirmation from @579801,right?

Wow, nice research! I guess it's not because it says he was last online 15 hours ago and my thing took place like 2 hours ago.... still interesting though....

• The county notices it, the innocent people being affected notice it, and you notice it.

Unfortunately only two of those are correct, a good section of the city is standing behind the mayor's defiance, including the merchants. They're blaming this mess on the homeless and homelessness activists instead of the city. I've already recieves a bit of hate mail and Pastor Mike (the local homeless advocate) is routinely condemned by the merchants and the local press. People claim Mike ordered the homeless to camp outside he county building when, in reality, they did it because it's harder for the cops to force them out.

Terrible situation, could you do anything to change it?

I've been asking myself the same question. Besides my regular volunteering, I had a 'letter to the editor' published and I said my piece at a couple city hall meetings. I've been mulling over the possibility of organizing an action, but unfortunately Central Florida is pretty much a dead zone for activism unless you're Tea Party. Honestly, I'm getting a bit worried about blowback. People helping the homeless ar catching a lot of heat.

I don't think using the city to increase your standing in the political world is a bad thing, but when that's all you're using it for then i

• He's said that tagging by the numbers for users like him doesn't actually work after all :P

ZapThroat posted: »

Thanks! I figured that too,but it wouldn't hurt if we got confirmation from @579801,right?

• Oh right :P Well,he still can see this..

He's said that tagging by the numbers for users like him doesn't actually work after all :P

• I hate internet "Social Justice" so much. It's literally too much to vent about anymore.

• People helping the homeless ar catching a lot of heat.

Then let the homeless help themselves. I don't mean that to ignore them...Use them. You know more about that city and it's inner workings than a lot of people. Use that to your advantage, the mayor and several members of the board are corrupt, and what do the corrupt value? Their assets. The City Hall isn't an asset to them. Find the places they value, find some of the homeless people who are well respected among them and convince them to come together and force structure.

Do you know the best part about homeless protesters? They're unconnected. They don't have a home, they don't have a job, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The worst the city could do them? Put them in jail? They're purposely trying to right now. Use that desperate anger and fear to organize them. Have them protest the valued assets and the city will become more willing to change.

You also mentioned that the people are angry, they blame the homeless. You know why doesn't? People who don't live them. Get in connect with media from the state and nation wide, tell about what's happening, tell about some of the homeless stories and the brutal details. If the news is anything like it has been, they'll be over this like flies on shit and they'll bleed it dry. People across the nation will get involved, and the county and city will be forced into action.

Don't limit yourself to the obvious, strive for the largest actions.

The county notices it, the innocent people being affected notice it, and you notice it. Unfortunately only two of those are correct,

• Good point about the media, I've been stirring shit about it on Reddit, but I might be able to find some press outlets that aren't dominated by the city hall narrative.

what exactly do you mean by having the homeless "protest their assets"?

Do you know the best part about homeless protesters? They're unconnected. They don't have a home, they don't have a job, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Indeed, as Marx said : "the proletariat have nothing to lose but their chains!"

The worst the city could do them? Put them in jail? They're purposely trying to right now. Use that desperate anger and fear to organize them.

Jail is the worst they can do? Hardly. They can confiscate what little possessions they have, beat them half to death and probably get away with it. The homeless community is pretty scared of the cops. The homeless are more desperate and bewildered than angry right now, but good propoganda could possibly galvanize them. I'll look into it.

People helping the homeless ar catching a lot of heat. Then let the homeless help themselves. I don't mean that to ignore them...Use

Sign in to comment in this discussion.