Favourite Minecraft Story Mode episode?

1.The Order Of The Stone
2.The Last Place you Look
3. Block And a Hard Place
yea i dont like episode 2 :/

Comments

• I'm gonna have wait for the finale to get a full picture, but so far The Last Place You Look is my favorite one yet :D

• I have a feeling I might like Episode 5 the best but so far, my fave is still episode 3. :3

• My favourite is Episode 4

• Episode 4 > Episode 1 > Episode 3 > Episode 2

• Episodes 1 and 2, as of now. They were a lot more cheerful. :)

• I have to agree with Mortal5075. I felt that Episode 4 was a great ride.

• Favorite:

Episode 3 and 4. (Besides Reuben's death, Episode 4 was a great finale to the main story! And Episode 3 was great too!)

Good:

Episode 1 ( A good episode that started the series)

Meh:

Episode 2 (Was an "Ok" episode, but was really short and glitchy)

1. Episode 4
    2. Episode 3
    3. Episode 1
    4. Episode 2
  • Same for me

* Episode 4 * Episode 3 * Episode 1 * Episode 2

1. Block in A Hard Place - 9.5/10

2. Last Place You Look - 9/10

3. Order of The Stone - 8.5/10

4. Assembly required - 6.5/10

• Fourth set. Reuben is great,I cried.

• edited January 2016

If you need to arrange, then it is

1. Fourth set
    2. First set
    3. Third set
    4. Second set
    _xian-cai_ posted: »

Fourth set. Reuben is great,I cried.

• All! I like ALL Episode, but i just cried last night when watching episode 4 at scenes where reuben is died :'(

• edited February 2016
    1. The Last Place You Look
    2. Assembly Required
    3. Order of The Stone
    4. Block And A Hard Place
  • Mine has to be Episode 4

1. The last place you look, travelling to the end was great unique and even though we saw it in the trailer unexpected, it saw the group working together at their best honouring a sick member and creating a cunning plan to take down the wither storm we even get to see Soren who is cool at first but becomes someone you don't want around later on the death of a member of the order is well played and sad once the wither storm revives because they thought that they died having their mission being accomplished

2. A block and a hard place, it's amazing being allies with Ivor and his secret lair along with the paced reveal of the orders secret, Reuben's death was tear jerking and heroic, it's just that we lose a lot of characters (not through death but because they just shove them to the side) and the maze was a bit tedious but still a great wither storm finale

3. The order of the stone, it's great if you play it the first time but after that it loses its novelty once your looking for Reuben for 10 minutes and wasting another ten getting to Gabriel's keynote but it starts off a great series the cliffhanger at the end isn't too great and doesn't leave you speculating unlike episode 3 and 2 for me

4. Assembly required, The episode raises your dreams really high and then pretty much get crushed once we meet either member of the order of the stone because all of the bugs fly in and it's just a bunch of two people constantly bickering at each other which we never really get an explanation of, the wither sickness reveal isn't too great because you can already tell something is up with their arm and it's a plot hole Altough the episode revives at the end with a great battle and cliffhanger it was rushed, short and had little character development

Sign in to comment in this discussion.