So is there any romance or anything in this game?

Just wondering. Is there anything like a romance storyline in this game?

Comments

• Sort of, hints/flirts just about in every episode with jesse (petra,olivia,axel,lukas) depending on who you talk to, it will probably lead up to something in ep 5 judging by how its been in every ep so far but it depends on what you are asking

• Not really

• No and let's keep it that way.

• The game is targeted towards younger audiences, although depending on the player's personal interpretation of dialogue, it may or may not have hints towards romantic possibilities but it's so far unlikely since there are no direct romantic interactions with other characters.

• Not really. This game is for younger audience

• You say that as if shows/movies/games targeted towards younger audiences don't have romance but that's simply not true.

prink34320 posted: »

The game is targeted towards younger audiences, although depending on the player's personal interpretation of dialogue, it may or may not ha

• @AgentZ46 I am sure he is from a western country..

AgentZ46 posted: »

You say that as if shows/movies/games targeted towards younger audiences don't have romance but that's simply not true.

• I apologize if I made you think that but I was specifically talking about this game, for one thing it's geared towards younger audiences(when it comes to games, it's not exactly common for romances to occur), second, there isn't really any obvious romantic dialogue, at least in my perspective, and thirdly, adding a romance now(in Episode 5) might be too forced, especially if an actual forced romance occurs when there's no exact way for the playable character to show affection(romantically) towards other characters(unless explained well), although that too is dependent on your interpretation of the dialogue.

AgentZ46 posted: »

You say that as if shows/movies/games targeted towards younger audiences don't have romance but that's simply not true.

• What does living in a western country have anything to do with this topic?

@AgentZ46 I am sure he is from a western country..

• Just as some people have said earlier, there are hints. For example,

"And... he has amazing hair." (Jesse, no matter what gender he will say that)

"He does, doesn't he?" giggle (Olivia)

And then there's the Jetra. If you plan to stay the night at the Temple before heading to Soren's, Petra will being talking to you, but Magnus will interuppt and Petra will glare at Magnus.

I haven't seen anything that showed Olivia and Jessie, but that's what I got. I think there may be a romance subplot instead of letting it mash completely with the storyline. For some reason, I want romance in this game, but at the same time, I don't.

• No and glad there isn't. Otherwise those shipping threads will take over the MC:SM side of the forums, and we don't want that.

• They already have

Smellmeh posted: »

No and glad there isn't. Otherwise those shipping threads will take over the MC:SM side of the forums, and we don't want that.

• nope nope nope

• mwahahhahahhahahahha

Duck_Hunt posted: »

They already have

• edited January 2016

Well... My imagination is probably playing with me, but...

In the third episode's intro, Lukas helps Olivia get on her feet (around the part when a spider jumps on Axel).

In episode 2, if you choose to leave the temple at night, they will share weird glances between each other [right before Magnus/Ellie (depending on which one you didn't go to look for) starts a converstation with us].

They also often think the same (especially in the third and the fourth episode).

Olivia also takes Lukas' side when he and Axel are arguing, if you don't say a word. She also gets pissed at us for not saying a thing when blondy decides to leave the tree house/dirt hut.

I know, I know... I'm imagining things...

Oh, and in ep4 she agrees with us that Luke has a great hair!

• Okay. I used to support it and not ship it, but now....

MarteenPyro posted: »

Well... My imagination is probably playing with me, but... In the third episode's intro, Lukas helps Olivia get on her feet (around the p

• i ship it

Okay. I used to support it and not ship it, but now....

• enter image description here

Duck_Hunt posted: »

They already have

• It may take years, it may take hours, but sooner or later we push up THIS SHIP! (ah, man, I love Grim Fandango :D)

• these MCSM ships will be the death of me xD

It may take years, it may take hours, but sooner or later we push up THIS SHIP! (ah, man, I love Grim Fandango )

• Well, I only ship Ocas (which is Lukas and Olivia)...

AAAND, Jetra (MaleJess), Jax (FemJess and Axel), Gaya (Gill and Maya), Maiden (Maya and Aiden), Ivogaard, Magnugaard... Oh, man...

these MCSM ships will be the death of me xD

• No, and I hope it stays that way.

• edited January 2016

Not you too! Your shipping now?!

Why have you fallen to the dark side Anikan?!

Well, I only ship Ocas (which is Lukas and Olivia)... AAAND, Jetra (MaleJess), Jax (FemJess and Axel), Gaya (Gill and Maya), Maiden (Maya and Aiden), Ivogaard, Magnugaard... Oh, man...

• Same.

lottii-lu posted: »

No, and I hope it stays that way.

• I like em ALLLLLLLLL

Well, I only ship Ocas (which is Lukas and Olivia)... AAAND, Jetra (MaleJess), Jax (FemJess and Axel), Gaya (Gill and Maya), Maiden (Maya and Aiden), Ivogaard, Magnugaard... Oh, man...

• YASSSSSSSSSSS! Gill and Maya! That's MY SHIP!!! Btw I call it, "Gilaya" :3

Join me, we could rule together...

enter image description here

Not you too! Your shipping now?! Why have you fallen to the dark side Anikan?!

• WE SHALL RULE THE FANDOM

YASSSSSSSSSSS! Gill and Maya! That's MY SHIP!!! Btw I call it, "Gilaya"

• YEA!!!!!

WE SHALL RULE THE FANDOM

Join me, we could rule together...

• edited January 2016

NEVER!!! (I didn't mean to reply to myself, i hate typing on the phone)

• Anything is possible.

evil laugh

• You will, you'll see and when that happens you'll even admit: YOU ARE DARTH MALAK, And I am Darth Revan!

NEVER!!! (I didn't mean to reply to myself, i hate typing on the phone)

• NINE!!! (German language for "no")

You will, you'll see and when that happens you'll even admit: YOU ARE DARTH MALAK, And I am Darth Revan!

• DOCH! (if I'd only known german)

NINE!!! (German language for "no")

Sign in to comment in this discussion.