Wouldn't it be better if.....

edited January 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Wouldn't it be better if....

Does anyone else agree that the 5th and final episode of Minecraft: Story Mode should be about how Jesse and Reuben first meet? It would be cool to see the adventures of the new Order of the Stone, but I feel a flashback to Jesse first encountering the little guy would be much more satisfying. I mean, we just lost Reuben, so this way, we could get a little bit more screen time with him, and be reminded of his cute little self. How they actually meet the first time is not really mentioned much in the game. Think about it- if The Walking Dead: Season 1 begun at the part with everyone at the drugstore, and we never saw how Clem and Lee met after Lee's death, would you want to see how they met? It would be basically bringing back the good memories and satisfaction of having Lee alive- same case with Reuben! I understand that Telltale is not going to make this into Episode 5, as they already have it planned out and announced as a different plot at the end of episode 4. But could we maybe get this post all over the community and possibly hope for it in the DLC?

... Just a little something I thought about before I went to bed. Hope you all enjoy!

Comments

• edited January 2016

A prequel story? Hmm, It might work. It'd be interesting to see so.

• And as for The Walking Dead, it actually does begin with Lee meeting Clem. They go to the drug store later on.

• edited January 2016

As someone who has no love for Reuben this would make Minecraft the first TellTale series I've never finished.

• Yes, I know, I was inferring IF that were the occasion.

And as for The Walking Dead, it actually does begin with Lee meeting Clem. They go to the drug store later on.

• No prequels please

• edited January 2016

I'd like to see the group to tell each other how they first met and what they thought about the others. But, like they're sitting around a campfire or on a hill, and not like a time travel. They could go on their adventures as the New Order of the Stone, and while they're on horseback they could recall their stories.

Just saying, the end title of episode 4 says: The adventures of the New Order of the Stone will continue in Episode 5.

• No, episode 4 said the new Order of the Stone continue in episode 5 so it won't be.

• Ya that is a lot better than the entire episode being a prequel story.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I'd like to see the group to tell each other how they first met and what they thought about the others. But, like they're sitting around a c

• edited January 2016

Even though i loved Reuben and would like to see some flashbacks of him, but i would not want the entire episode to be a prequel story, so no thank you. But maybe Telltale can go by of what MarteenPyro said about Jesse telling his friends how he and Reuben met as they met as they travel. We already know from Episode 4 that Jesse and Reuben met at a waterfall. But i would like it very much to see Reuben in Episode 5 in a flashback, or just talking about him.

• When did it say they met at a waterfall? I must've missed that.

Smellmeh posted: »

Even though i loved Reuben and would like to see some flashbacks of him, but i would not want the entire episode to be a prequel story, so n

• the maze

lucariolu5 posted: »

When did it say they met at a waterfall? I must've missed that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.