Episode 5 Theory

Comments

• I just read that in Soren's voice because, your profile picture. XD

MarteenPyro posted: »

How can you even sleep, look into the mirror without cringing?! After everything!

• This is my prediction: Soren feels bad for running away, comes back and revives Reuben...somehow.

• That's a good prediction. It helps that Soren pratically created everything unique (the command block for example). There could be a way for him to revive Reuben.

TheLobo posted: »

This is my prediction: Soren feels bad for running away, comes back and revives Reuben...somehow.

• Oh I forgot one Soren Kills Your Profile Picture

How can you even sleep, look into the mirror without cringing?! After everything!

• So we saw Jesse and Ivor on a Skyblock,maybe in Ep 5 Telltale focus on things that where popular in Minecraft like the Skyblock or Herobrine.

• If by that, you mean YOUR profile picture, then....

L-dog posted: »

Oh I forgot one Soren Kills Your Profile Picture

• I don't recall seeing Jessie and Ivor on a Skyblock...

So we saw Jesse and Ivor on a Skyblock,maybe in Ep 5 Telltale focus on things that where popular in Minecraft like the Skyblock or Herobrine.

• No I Mean I Killed His Profile Picture

If by that, you mean YOUR profile picture, then....

• edited January 2016

The skyblock photo gave me a rumor. Thats my rumor:

1 year later, after the order defeated the storm, Soren stole the pieces of the command block to make everything not to happen. But then he somehow revived back the enderdragon and the enderdragon made him evil. The order goes attack him with ivor's assistance but then he uses somehow the commandblock to make jesse and ivor go asleep. Bescause of that the order reteats bescause they thought that jesse died but then ivor stayed. After some time jesse saw himself on a sky island. He didnt knew what to do but then he saw ivor coming. He told he is in the unknown skyland dimension (that one removed form minecraft) and he dont know how to get out. but then ivor and jesse sees a book, They read it and the writer of the book told to get out of this island they need to awnser a riddle about the order to get the key to get out of this dimension. Ivor told jesse that to see everything he needs to do a meditation to awnser the order's riddle. When jesse use the meditation, He goes back to the overworld , but as a spirit. By the players choice you need to find the other order (axel,oliva,lukas,petra) to get the riddle. You can also play as them. After he got the awnser to the riddle, then jesse find a key on a place they unlocked by awnsering the riddle. they see the commandblock itself. But they dont use it to evil. They use it to get out of the skylands. Then they find the order and use the command block to give them powers to kill the enderdragon and soren. They go to the end and use the commandblock to kill soren, but then the enderdragon comes and soren somehow gets back alive and use the commandblock pieces to create more 4 ENDERDRAGONS! Then when all the endercrystals aim on them, then they turn into another witherstorm, But this time... ENDSTORM.... The endstorm have tractor beams too but they can summon enderman minions too. And endermans cant attack them. Then gabriel comes to help jesse and gives him a new amulet. Gabriel says that if all the order members are highlighted then you can activate a special power. Then Jesse uses the power and makes somehow all the order to become a fusioned giant... That can destroy any block. The Order titan is named and they fight the end storm. Then after the end storms die they all turn to normal. And then after the endstorm dies soren dies too. And gabriel and ellegaard/magnus and ivor are left. Then you can use the commandblock to do 1 last thing. The things are:
    1.Revive reuben
    2.Revive the dead order.
    3.Nothing.
    Then the new order gets renamed to THE ORDER OF THE IRON! And then. Blabalbalba kiss blablabalbalb ending stuff blablablabal LE END!

• enter image description here

Oh I forgot one Soren Kills Your Profile Picture

• Nah Kills Even More Sorens

• edited January 2016

enter image description here

sigh I... I c-can't even sleep after this horror of nightmare come true! Wh-why...? Why are y-you doing this to ME!

Nah Kills Even More Sorens

• Cause I Can Kills Your Best Sorens

sigh I... I c-can't even sleep after this horror of nightmare come true! Wh-why...? Why are y-you doing this to ME!

• No! Not them! Not them, everything but them! Please... sniff If you want someone, take me!

Cause I Can Kills Your Best Sorens

• Alright, alright, calm it! This may seem fun, but I think it's getting a little out of hand.

No! Not them! Not them, everything but them! Please... sniff If you want someone, take me!

• Fine Marteen Revives Every Soren

No! Not them! Not them, everything but them! Please... sniff If you want someone, take me!

• sniff Thank you... sniff Thank you so much!

Fine Marteen Revives Every Soren

• It's just starting.

evil laugh

Me: Who was that?!

Alright, alright, calm it! This may seem fun, but I think it's getting a little out of hand.

• Your welcome :)

sniff Thank you... sniff Thank you so much!

• I'm trying to pretend that this game doesn't exist for the sole reason of Luke's clone being in it.

• Maybe, episode 5 will become 400 days season for minecraft story mode, we can play as another character, play as the order (old and new ones), or seek another survivor story when escaping witherstorm, but i dont sure soren will appear in this episode

• THere is a pattern. Lukas gon die.

I'm trying to pretend that this game doesn't exist for the sole reason of Luke's clone being in it.

• Maybe. It could be.

Maybe, episode 5 will become 400 days season for minecraft story mode, we can play as another character, play as the order (old and new ones), or seek another survivor story when escaping witherstorm, but i dont sure soren will appear in this episode

• Not if my selective memory can help it.

THere is a pattern. Lukas gon die.

• Why Ivor and Jesse on skyblock is the slide for the finale... It could be the end of the world... Or something will go even more horribly wrong...

• Its just a glitch, there's a telltale staff who coincidentally publish the slide image to public. Full slide image artwork only available if the episode is reaching its trailer launching

Why Ivor and Jesse on skyblock is the slide for the finale... It could be the end of the world... Or something will go even more horribly wrong...

• I wonder what will be the last episode's slide though. I don't know if you played Tales From The Borderlands, but if you did then -- it was crazy how different the 4th episode's slide was. First it had Loader Bot and another Bot shooting rockets at each other then it changed to Fiona and Scooter "repairing" our ship (it wasn't repear but I don't know how to call it...).

Its just a glitch, there's a telltale staff who coincidentally publish the slide image to public. Full slide image artwork only available if the episode is reaching its trailer launching

• They rewrote the ep, turning it to crap.

I wonder what will be the last episode's slide though. I don't know if you played Tales From The Borderlands, but if you did then -- it was

• I'm confused. The TFTB episode or MCSM?

They rewrote the ep, turning it to crap.

• edited January 2016

Now that we're near the end sniff... I suppose I could tell you guys how I imagined the game when only the Minecon trailer was out.

Although I saw the 4 members of the order.

I always thought that Lukas and Axel would be besties, seriously! Before the first episode came out I thought they were gonna be bros. And before knowing and after that too, that you can choose a gender, I always thought Jesse will end up with Petra. Even in the Minecon trailer my OTP was Ocas (Olivia and Lukas). I thought that we are like 5 best friends who grew up together (Pet was always on her own adventures, and we know Luke's story). I was totally hoping that Lukas will have a southern accent (I can imagine Scott pulling that off!). (it's a shame but I admit -- for first glance I thought L and O were in different genders...)

After the demo for the first episode came out, I saw Lukas to be wearing this gang jacket. He had three other people wearing it, so it was obvious to me that they were a gang, so I thought -- They have to be Gabriel's helpers! I was like, cool, one of my bros is a high ranked guy, who'll turn cowboy on us! I was... Holy smokes! I see, we'll go through the portal and he's gonna take charge since he knows what Gabe wants, on our way to somewhere we'll find out that he lives in the Nether and he goes home to switch into them clothes. Also had the feeling that maybe, his sleeves from his jacket will burn off (but then I wasn't thinking of the ocelot symbol on the back).

So yeah... I adored Lukas even when the game wasn't out yet X) Now for the gang and the order... (I didn't think much about the mysterious guy aka Ivor...)

Gabriel... The same! I knew he was going to be the funny, arrogant, kind hearted, warrior... I can't say anything else. Magnus : I thought he was going to be the most serious guy, the cool dude who took a dive into kool aid. Ellegaard : I thought she was going to be the most joyful, cheerful, kinda annoying lady in the whole universe. How wrong I was... (also I shipped Sellie -- Soren and Ellie -- even though I only had pictures of them). Soren : Kinda similar to Magnus, but a lil' bit more kind and understanding...

I always thought Jesse would be the warrior, trying to prove his strength. Petra adoring us, but a badass lady. Lukas the idontgiveadamn guy with cool accent. Olivia the jokester (she is though!) and the brave outgoing one (well... miss shy...). And Axel the bear thief (it sounded funny at first), but he's the same as I thought. -- Really, I was gonna think of Mag and Luke as two totally different people.

• That is brilliant.

We've come such a long way from where we began back in 2015. Stop making me cry at the thought of it being almost over already.

Now that we're near the end sniff... I suppose I could tell you guys how I imagined the game when only the Minecon trailer was out. Altho

• Aww, thanks girl! sniff Yup, we're almost done... After Tales (such cry :'( ) I can't even cry anymore (Oh, Rhyiona!)...

Wh-who am I kidding? brusts out crying

That is brilliant. We've come such a long way from where we began back in 2015. Stop making me cry at the thought of it being almost over already.

• This is much too soon for the game to be ending.

Aww, thanks girl! sniff Yup, we're almost done... After Tales (such cry ) I can't even cry anymore (Oh, Rhyiona!)... Wh-who am I kidding? brusts out crying

• It is, my friend... It is...

This is much too soon for the game to be ending.

• edited January 2016

As a kid, I've always been saying, "I want to go to Hogwarts!" "I want to see Winter!" "I want to go to Narnia!" but at the same time, knowing I can't...

That was all before I realized I went ON those adventures with them. I didn't need to be in the story.

It is, my friend... It is...

• Yes, exactly! To me, when I talk about a game that I played, the book I read or something I watched on TV, I always say that what we did, where we went, etc. It's like I'm part of the group the story is about or something, I only change it on the internet but in reality and especially to close friends/family -- I always say that we chose to go back to Khorinis with the Nameless Hero (I don't know if you heard about the game Gothic). -- I don't know it seems so much fun this way :D

As a kid, I've always been saying, "I want to go to Hogwarts!" "I want to see Winter!" "I want to go to Narnia!" but at the same time, knowi

• Then at night, when I'm trying to go to sleep, I have this full out scenarios where I'm actually IN the fiction.

Yes, exactly! To me, when I talk about a game that I played, the book I read or something I watched on TV, I always say that what we did, wh

• That's so cool! Time to time I dream about stories, existing ones (games, etc.), where I am there or I am the hero, or just observing the story what is going on. I wish we'd have something to record our dreams with :) I'd watch 'em all till the end.

I know it is irrelevant, but because of this forum and the users who changed their icons to characters of the games -- I started to like the characters I didn't like before (like them more is more accurate, like from MCSM).

Then at night, when I'm trying to go to sleep, I have this full out scenarios where I'm actually IN the fiction.

• I were walking on the wikipedia thread of minecraft:story mode and i saw a little spoiler to ep 5. Thats what i saw:

The relase date of course will be around this month (feburary) and the relase date will be around 9th - 23th feburary.

And thats what it wrote on the story:

"As the New Order of the Stone, Jesse and his/her friends must help the world as a new group of heroes." Meaning that they must help the world maybe to repair anything after the witherstorm attack.

• edited February 2016

turning it to crap.

How can you know that? They didn't gave us any official plot for Episode 5, how can you know if it's bad?

EDIT: I get it, it is a joke. I'm bad at understanding jokes :/

They rewrote the ep, turning it to crap.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.