What is Ivor's role in Episode Five? (New chapter picture discussion) THREAD

In the new update we see Jesse with Ivor on a piece of island both having their arms stretched like they're going to jump or something. Is Ivor going to be a mentor to Jesse and company teaching them kinda like a Yoda from star wars moment maybe? Or is he still evil? Maybe he wanted to help get rid of his Wither Storm to plan something bigger. But then again Ivor was misjudged during the 1-3 episodes where we thought he was the big villain, but he merely showed us the truth of what the Order really is. BONUS THEORY: is that new picture showing them in the Aether Realm? Which is like a heaven, while the Nether is an underworld.

Comments

• It supposed to be a glitch. At least I think, and they're standing in T poses, that's just the was to model a character, it's like a starting pose...? But they're on a skyblock. Just search it, we used to play skyblock with friends and my stepson. Come to think of it, the episode could also let us know more about Ivor. Like who he really is, know more about his personality and such. I really hope he'll come out as a good character (not because he looks like Jesus -- no not my cusin). He did come out in episode 4, as I hoped and kinda knew, a good guy, but I hope they won't change him to fall for Dark Side again.

• Then there's the choice at the end of episode 4 where you tell Gabriel to lie, or tell the truth, either would make Ivor feel GLAD or COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED. Which he'll remember what you did, and will probably foreshadow this in episode 5.

MarteenPyro posted: »

It supposed to be a glitch. At least I think, and they're standing in T poses, that's just the was to model a character, it's like a startin

• Glitchy Thing

Here it is.. Like MarteenPyro said, it looks like a skyblock island more than the Aether, which is a mod. I don't think mods are in Story Mode, as the Minecraft world is reality for Jesse and pals, and it looks like Vanilla MC but with a few changes. "Pals." Did I really just say that?

• Well, I told Gabe to come clean so we're gonna be buddies with Iv :D

Or he'll backstab me... But I still love him :)

Then there's the choice at the end of episode 4 where you tell Gabriel to lie, or tell the truth, either would make Ivor feel GLAD or COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED. Which he'll remember what you did, and will probably foreshadow this in episode 5.

• Hmm... Maybe they will be sitting back to back to that tree, then in each chapter we'll have to control one of them then the other. In each chapter we could experience both of Ivor's and Jesse's past. For Iv, it could be when he was still in the order or how they met. For Jess, how he/she get to know our pals and Reubs of course. I could totally see that to happen. But there's still the end title of episode 4, saying: The adventures of the New Order of the Stone will continue in episode 5.

So it's hard to imagine the finale with the events of the past, but can't wait!

Here it is.. Like MarteenPyro said, it looks like a skyblock island more than the Aether, which is a mod. I don't think mods are in Story Mo

• That's an interesting theory...

Hmm... Maybe they will be sitting back to back to that tree, then in each chapter we'll have to control one of them then the other. In each

• I think this slide was just a glitch or something. At the beginning of animation, all characters start out like that. Arms outstrecthed and such. Good friend told me that once.

But that doesn't mean this could've been an accident. Telltale could've done it on purpose to tell us something.

• The tease, gal, the tease!

I think this slide was just a glitch or something. At the beginning of animation, all characters start out like that. Arms outstrecthed and

• Maybe we could choose to play as Ivor or Jesse! Mind blown! Like Rodrik/Asher in GOT Episode 6!

I think this slide was just a glitch or something. At the beginning of animation, all characters start out like that. Arms outstrecthed and

• Or maybe it'll be split, like in TFTB.

Maybe we could choose to play as Ivor or Jesse! Mind blown! Like Rodrik/Asher in GOT Episode 6!

• most probably... not.

Or maybe it'll be split, like in TFTB.

• Wait is this real? I don't have it in my game.

• People say you'll play as Jesse, Petra, Olivia, and Axel, Idk about Lukas though.

Maybe we could choose to play as Ivor or Jesse! Mind blown! Like Rodrik/Asher in GOT Episode 6!

• Yeah, it's real. Most likely a glitch of some sort.

Wait is this real? I don't have it in my game.

• That'd be cool, to play it like the 400 Days DLC of TWD s1, playing all of the gang members with little stories attached to each chapter (then I can imagine the achievement names for each of us, like in each chapter we control a character then in the last one "You Are Not Alone" you play as Jesse with the help of the others or like in Tales -- the switching between heroes).

People say you'll play as Jesse, Petra, Olivia, and Axel, Idk about Lukas though.

• wow

I want this to happen. So badly now.

PICK UP THE PACE TELLTALE

That'd be cool, to play it like the 400 Days DLC of TWD s1, playing all of the gang members with little stories attached to each chapter (th

• Do you have it? Because I don't. Is it just for some people?

Yeah, it's real. Most likely a glitch of some sort.

• I had an update for Minecraft story mode on my ps4 and the episode picture was changed.

Do you have it? Because I don't. Is it just for some people?

• edited January 2016

I really don't think so. It'd be a truly, truly bizarre glitch. Everything's centred, they have expressions, it looks artistically pleasing, cannot have been random.

Yeah, it's real. Most likely a glitch of some sort.

• By glitch, I meant it IS the episode picture (most likely) but it looks unfinished. I think TellTale didn't mean to show it yet, sense both Jesse and Ivor are in unedited poses.

Flog61 posted: »

I really don't think so. It'd be a truly, truly bizarre glitch. Everything's centred, they have expressions, it looks artistically pleasing, cannot have been random.

• Same here. The picture I put here was one I took from my PS4 and uploaded to Twitter.

I had an update for Minecraft story mode on my ps4 and the episode picture was changed.

• edited January 2016

It might not be on all platforms. I have it and I have the game on PS4

Do you have it? Because I don't. Is it just for some people?

• Turns out some people have a mountain in the background as well. This is getting weird.

By glitch, I meant it IS the episode picture (most likely) but it looks unfinished. I think TellTale didn't mean to show it yet, sense both Jesse and Ivor are in unedited poses.

• Pretty sure that's the mountain to the right from A Block and a Hard Place's picture

Turns out some people have a mountain in the background as well. This is getting weird.

• I think you guys are seeing glitches for thr first time?

Flog61 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.