Will Jesse encounter Herobrine in ep. 5? Thread

2»

Comments

• edited January 2016

For a second I read Heroin, I was like:

enter image description here

What kind of grilled cheese did the staff eat? (I want dat)

(sometimes I can't tell if I went too far or nah :( )

AngelicTea posted: »

Someone from Telltale games did tweet "Great day: ferry to city, grilled cheese sando lunch at Cowgirl Creamery, then #Minecraft recording session with awesome secret person!" This could indicate a new character... Maybe Herobrine XD

• Awesome! I don't remember reading that yet, it had me thinking about Notch fitting into this but he left Minecraft to that computer company. But he'll probably suprise us, although Herobrine was my first guess because of all those fanfics the community did and Kevin Bruner saying and I quote "Telltale makes games from GLORIFIED FANFICTION" meaning Herobrine (besides the creepypastas) was in alot of fans made up stories for a while and became old school, they'll possibly revive the legend of Herobrine with a plot for episode Five and surprise us with Steve (idk maybe he's the secret person?). (whoof that took awhile to type jeez. XD)

AngelicTea posted: »

Someone from Telltale games did tweet "Great day: ferry to city, grilled cheese sando lunch at Cowgirl Creamery, then #Minecraft recording session with awesome secret person!" This could indicate a new character... Maybe Herobrine XD

• I spit out a chunk of cheeseburger when I relized it would actually most likely be Steve. And Alex, hopefully. The two are supposed to be Jesse's parents.

Awesome! I don't remember reading that yet, it had me thinking about Notch fitting into this but he left Minecraft to that computer compan

• Big shocker if Jesse's parents were Steve and Alex, although the tweet was talking about one awesome secret person. Who could it be? Notch? Herobrine? (hint hint - he was kept a secret by Notch saying he wasn't real) Steve? Alex? My odds are either Steve or Herobrine.

I spit out a chunk of cheeseburger when I relized it would actually most likely be Steve. And Alex, hopefully. The two are supposed to be Jesse's parents.

• Probably either Steve or Herobrine.

Big shocker if Jesse's parents were Steve and Alex, although the tweet was talking about one awesome secret person. Who could it be? Notch?

• Could be we'll get to learn more about his story in the final episode.

NorthStars posted: »

if they do add him it would help their game ALOT knowing the "fandom" that backs up that creepypasta either way Im fine with seeing him or not just aslong as episode 5 is good

• Its possible, Idk if telltale is going to show a backstory of him not being a bad guy.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Also, if Herobrine invaded Jesse, that would be like Gravity Falls when Bill enters Dipper

• I would like him as a Easter Egg, but being a villain from Minecraft: Story Mode, it would be annoying :/

• Depends on your Net framework, firewall configuration, internet security settings, Java configuration, Antivirus update and your security settings, etc, Herobrine will never mess you up (because i have a theory that Herobrine is a hacker, not easter eggs from Mojang)

• Eh... As much as i would like to play as him or fight him, it is a 20% chance of it happening.

• I don't thing will be Herobrine or Notch(which isn't working at Mojang for a long time)

• *from

I don't thing will be Herobrine or Notch(which isn't working at Mojang for a long time)

• edited May 2016

The Episode 5 was out on March 29 and so far results are no Herobrine. Telltale said they won't add anything official like Steve. The Episode 5 villan is Aiden

• That would be so cool but it probably wont happen :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.