Who would you prefer? Luke or Lukas?

They're both very similar, but who is more interesting? I'd choose Lukas

Comments

• Lukas because I feel like he has more dilemmas and problems which makes him more interesting. Luke is just a nice guy.

• LUKAS. HE IS A CIMMAMON ROLL. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

• edited January 2016

both were sort of funny, both might die in the game to...

• I want Telltale to stop killing major characters, it's not funny and it never was

NorthStars posted: »

both were sort of funny, both might die in the game to...

• why would you ever think telltale killed off characters because they wanted it to be funny?

AronDracula posted: »

I want Telltale to stop killing major characters, it's not funny and it never was

• The story wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

I want Telltale to stop killing major characters, it's not funny and it never was

• Why do they always have to kill major characters in their games? In The Walking Dead Season 1: Lee dies, in Tales from the Borderlands: Scooter dies, in Game of Thrones: Ellissa Forrester dies and now in Minecraft Story Mode: Reuben dies. They have done that a lot of times, it's annoying, they need to stop that

NorthStars posted: »

why would you ever think telltale killed off characters because they wanted it to be funny?

• edited January 2016

They have done that many times and for what? I can accept Lee and Ellissa Forrester's death but Scooter's and Reuben's. Tales from the Borderlands was supposed to be a comedy game and Minecraft Story Mode is supposed to be for younger audience.

The story wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

• Scooter's death and Reuben's were some of the saddest deaths so far. They added to the overall story.

• edited January 2016

As I said, Tales from the Borderlands was supposed to be a comedy game where NOTHING should make you cry a bit and Minecraft Story Mode was supposed to be for kids, did Telltale clearly want kids crying on a video game character?

Scooter's death and Reuben's were some of the saddest deaths so far. They added to the overall story.

• Why not? Even in comedy and kids movies there are emotional moments. The genre should not be a set of dictating rules that tell Telltale what they can and cannot do.

As I said, Tales from the Borderlands was supposed to be a comedy game where NOTHING should make you cry a bit and Minecraft Story Mode was supposed to be for kids, did Telltale clearly want kids crying on a video game character?

• Same bruh.

michyxox posted: »

LUKAS. HE IS A CIMMAMON ROLL. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

• Oh gawd don't make me do it, but if I had to choose, Lukas cuz he is a cinnamon roll and cuz Lukesse for life.

• It is the easier way to make the players feel their feels.

Problem is, after a couple of games, it gets old and predictable and it doesn't make me feel anything anymore :T

Why do they always have to kill major characters in their games? In The Walking Dead Season 1: Lee dies, in Tales from the Borderlands: Scoo

• Lol I recommend you don't watch any entertainment ever.

Why do they always have to kill major characters in their games? In The Walking Dead Season 1: Lee dies, in Tales from the Borderlands: Scoo

• Luke.

He was my big bro, and his death was one of the stupidest, most ridiculous and damaging to the story deaths in the history of TellTale.

No I won't get over it. Not in a thousand years.

• Aswell as any of the games made by this company.

Healoz posted: »

Lol I recommend you don't watch any entertainment ever.

• edited January 2016

Lukas because he seems to have more to himself than Luke.

• He was more enjoyable than Lukas

Why?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.