The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• what exactly do you mean by having the homeless "protest their assets"?

Organized protest, directed towards the corrupt's assets or things they value that keeps them in power.

Jail is the worst they can do? Hardly. They can confiscate what little possessions they have, beat them half to death and probably get away with it. The homeless community is pretty scared of the cops. The homeless are more desperate and bewildered than angry right now, but good propoganda could possibly galvanize them. I'll look into it.

While that is true it'll anger people nationwide if you can get the attention towards it.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Good point about the media, I've been stirring shit about it on Reddit, but I might be able to find some press outlets that aren't dominated

• Organized protest, directed towards the corrupt's assets or things they value that keeps them in power.

Ah, I see.

While that is true it'll anger people nationwide if you can get the attention towards it.

Perhaps, but I still think it's an important ethical consideration. No need to have skulls cracked if it can be avoided.

what exactly do you mean by having the homeless "protest their assets"? Organized protest, directed towards the corrupt's assets or

• I hate the last Alice in Zombieland book , Queen of Zombie Hearts.

• Perhaps, but I still think it's an important ethical consideration. No need to have skulls cracked if it can be avoided.

Sadly, the probability of easy resolution is gone. They showed this by refusing to compromise with the county.

Organized protest, directed towards the corrupt's assets or things they value that keeps them in power. Ah, I see. While that

• That feeling when your PS3 copy of The Last of Us refuses to load Factions. Fuck you too game. Fuck you too.

• edited January 2016

Is 95% of the human population actually bat-shit crazy? Seriously, question what people tell you, it's not that fucking taxing.

• This statement is in reference to what exactly?

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Is 95% of the human population actually bat-shit crazy? Seriously, question what people tell you, it's not that fucking taxing.

• A lot of things probably.

Maybe Rhack.

This statement is in reference to what exactly?

• Dogma in general. Religion, racial superiority, national exceptionalism, the list goes on.

This statement is in reference to what exactly?

• Eh, I get the feeling thatreligious dogma is steady eroding, except maybe in certain a countries like Iran and Poland.

As for racial superiority and nationalism, yeah those are kind of on the rise, unfortunately. It's interesting how people take such perverse satisfaction in things that are completely out of their control.

Dogma in general. Religion, racial superiority, national exceptionalism, the list goes on.

• edited January 2016

I would agree about religious dogma decreasing. It's nice to see people questioning their religious tenants, even if it just means reorganizing their religion around their revelations. On a global scale, and even on a too sizable scale of more civilized worlds, it's still too prevalent for me to take humans serious. Still unable to think outside of what we're told is true, it's amazing (and not in a good way). I would say that, at least in the more civilized worlds, I would disagree with racial superiority being on the rise. Even in the last 60 years, at least here in the United States (and I'm sure likewise across other places in the world), this idea has been repeatedly stamped out. It's still much too prevalent for me to take humans seriously as a "cognitively superior species". I was just watching a documentary on the modern race based groups in America (e.g. KKK and neo-nazi groups) and it's pathetic to watch these people talk about white-people accomplishments while they're sitting in the woods burning crosses and shooting their guns in the air. Like, you're white and you haven't done SHIT worth mentioning, at least make a list of uses for peanuts or something! Then you see their kids walking around taking in the sights, sounds, and ideas and realize that it is by and large, of course, ridiculous dogma that perpetuates these ideas. National exceptionalism is still sadly alive, thriving, and, I fear, steadily increasing. Someone isn't noteworthy because they live somewhere. But humans are too short sighted and oblivious to reality to realize such a simple truth.

Eh, I get the feeling thatreligious dogma is steady eroding, except maybe in certain a countries like Iran and Poland. As for racial supe

• edited January 2016

[removed]

• 95%? Nope.

• Lying about own name even after 'coming clean' seems a bit weird, if you are asking me. Have they only lied about their name, or something else too?

• No one's stopping you from saying it

And yeah, fake everything.

• Yeah it is weird. And they lied about practically everything. Totally catfished. They lied after they said they'd never lie again. So dumb.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Lying about own name even after 'coming clean' seems a bit weird, if you are asking me. Have they only lied about their name, or something else too?

• It's at minimum 94%

95%? Nope.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited January 2016

Stfu feminazi cuck!!1!

• Wow. That is really not cool what that person did. It's hard to determine what type of person they are over the internet.

• I'm actually scared to watch this. I hate when I see people break down and here what kind of terrible treatment that they have been given. People need to stop with the double standards. It doesn't matter who you are. Males and females can be abused sadly.

Markd4547 posted: »

I found this interesting and important message to post abuse can happen to all genders nothing to be ashamed about enter link description

• Guys, I feel like I am so screwed in Chemistry. She gave us a quiz yesterday that counted as a test grade. I have a 75% on the quiz, which is technically a test. A 75% in my school is a D. It was on a worksheet we did Thursday. I heard from one of my friends that she vaguely went over the worksheet on Friday (I didn't know because I left early Friday). Now, we're doing another worksheet that basically the whole class doesn't understand. She hates when we ask questions, but gets angry when we don't ask questions (Does that make any sense?) Anyway, I had a 90% for the 3rd quarter term grade. Now I'm at a 86%. That 75% really hurt my grade. I also saw that the worksheet we did Thursday, she put that as a test grade. Why?! And on that worksheet I have a 78% which is a C-. Sometimes, I just wanna break down because I don't know what to do. She doesn't want to help anybody. She doesn't teach well at all. What should I do?

• Sometimes you have to overcompensate for bad teachers. Try some Internet research to see if it sheds any light on this current worksheet. You can also try asking one-on-one: "I don't feel very good about my understanding of the last couple of worksheets. What else can I look at that will help me?"

Guys, I feel like I am so screwed in Chemistry. She gave us a quiz yesterday that counted as a test grade. I have a 75% on the quiz, which i

• I've tried to talk to her. I used to go to her tutoring when she was teaching me Algebra. That didn't work at all. She'll just give me a problem, tell me to do it, check it, and tell me it's wrong. I thought tutoring was supposed to be her giving me tips on how to do it and help me step by step. Back to the present, when me and other students try to ask us questions, she either ignores us or tells us that we should have been listening. However, somedays she'll answer your questions, but most of the days she won't. She is really complicated. She even used to get angry at me when I had to leave her class to go to physical therapy.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Sometimes you have to overcompensate for bad teachers. Try some Internet research to see if it sheds any light on this current worksheet.

• lol tf2 space program

Saltlick123 posted: »

ANOTHER TF2 VENT LOL So what the FUCK just happened to me? I was playing a game and there was a guy named Blind something, I forgot what

• i know that moment whats worse is when you actually waithours to find a match find one and its so unstable it just crashes the ps3 i havent got tlou on my ps4 yet still play it on my ps3 sometimes

That feeling when your PS3 copy of The Last of Us refuses to load Factions. Fuck you too game. Fuck you too.

• i used to hate teachers like that

I've tried to talk to her. I used to go to her tutoring when she was teaching me Algebra. That didn't work at all. She'll just give me a pro

• whatever floats your boat :)

It's at minimum 94%

• I'll take a wild guess and say that they probably think it's fun to make a fake character and make someone believe in that fairy tale. Maybe they don't feel satisfied with their own 'icona' so making a fake, colourful one makes them feel better. But there's much more to it, only they know..

Yeah it is weird. And they lied about practically everything. Totally catfished. They lied after they said they'd never lie again. So dumb.

• Is there any other chem tutor besides her? Another Chemistry teacher in school, someone you know that is good at it?

Guys, I feel like I am so screwed in Chemistry. She gave us a quiz yesterday that counted as a test grade. I have a 75% on the quiz, which i

• You're partially right. They wanted free sympathy, enjoyed fishing for compliments and attention.

I'll take a wild guess and say that they probably think it's fun to make a fake character and make someone believe in that fairy tale. Maybe

• I managed to find a crazy method on being able to load it now. But I have to do it every time and it's tedious. :/

i know that moment whats worse is when you actually waithours to find a match find one and its so unstable it just crashes the ps3 i havent got tlou on my ps4 yet still play it on my ps3 sometimes

• If you have a question ask it. It doesn't matter how trivial it is. She is there to transfer knowledge to you, that is what she is paid to do. Her irritation about a question is not your concern in any way. Never hold back a question because of a teacher's attitude, or another student's either for that matter. So long as you learn what you need to the rest is unimportant. She is paid to teach, you pay to be taught, make that dynamic work.

• May I ask what chemistry concept is confusing everyone?

I agree with you on your definition of tutoring, though tutoring algebra is quite different from tutoring chemistry.

If the entire class gets a bad grade on the next exam, hopefully she'll realize it isn't just that you aren't listening.

I've tried to talk to her. I used to go to her tutoring when she was teaching me Algebra. That didn't work at all. She'll just give me a pro

• Good luck. But know this your college education Might not get you as far as you may think in this screwed up country, ive been applying and applying but yet i still work at fuckin Decka. So best of luck to ya truly.

You don't have to, but running away from every political challenge or opinion won't help you learn to like them. It's called picking

• He might be Generation Z, we all should know how their MAJORITY are entitled to everything and if you disagree with them you will sure as shit hear about it.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm just trying to have a conversation with you that disagrees with your opinion. Oh but by all means, stop any time you want, I'll be here if you do want a conversation.

• I'm assuming this comment is directed at me. First off, I'm a woman. Secondly, I'm not entitled to anything. And since I choose not to debate Paladins statements, I choose not to give him any real shit with my 'social justice warrior mentality'. I'm not sure what you meant exactly, but I'm getting a very hostile vibe.

He might be Generation Z, we all should know how their MAJORITY are entitled to everything and if you disagree with them you will sure as shit hear about it.

• Trust me, I know. But then again, nothing in life comes easy or should be expected to happen. Most of us, hell the majority of us never accomplish everything we want or get everything we ever dreamed of. Applying to schools or for jobs after getting a degree? Sadly I know what you're speaking off about the job thing, even if you get a specialized degree you won't be that lucky finding the dream job you want. But thank you for your consideration to my somewhat fruitless endeavor... Meh. College. -_-

Good luck. But know this your college education Might not get you as far as you may think in this screwed up country, ive been applying and applying but yet i still work at fuckin Decka. So best of luck to ya truly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.