"Redstone Baby Doll?".............................

I know I'm late on this (1 and a half months late to exact)but,I really just want to talk about it.

*In my marshmallow world you're my sweetheart,
In my marshmallow world you're my sweetheart
You're the bed to my rock?(WHAT!?)
(Maybe key to my lock?)
The flint to my steel,
My redstone baby doll,
My redstone baby doll........
(Instrumental cover for 3 minutes)
In my marshmallow world you're my sweetheart..,
My sugar baby......

Ok, seriously,Am i the only one freaked out by this song.I mean,it made me DROP my I pad.For all of you who don't know,this is the extended version of the song that is plays in Episode 3,when you enter the room where you hear Soren's recording.So,I just have 1 question I want to ask,WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SONG!!!!!So far,I have 4 different theories

A).Telltale is trying to get us to do a weird ship between Soren and Ellegaard. (Note:Symphony is called N.E!,and "Redstone baby doll")

B)Soren likes Ellie (I'm not typing the full name for the 20th time.)

C)Soren is just plain crazy and is singing for no reason.

D)All of the above.

Bonus Question:(You dont have to answer):What do you think if Soren sang this infront of everyone in the Order?.... Comment below what you think!

Comments

• Hey, I'm not crazy! I'm just very imaginative. Nah, I'm totally crazy! :D

But, what if it wasn't Soren who sang this song. Maybe it was just a recording from an artist, maybe it wasn't even Soren who got this record from the start but someone else from the order.

• Yeah.In real life someone from telltale who either was probably Soren's voice actor,(Or some guy that just sang it),probably just sang the song.Also.if hegiot the song from someone else in the Order,1)No one else in the Order sings,2)The only person who KIND OF sounds like the person in the recording , is Magnus. And.And last time I checked, Magnus can't sing.

• Ignore my horrible ad-blocked spelling..............

• Nah, it's cool we all have our ups and downs. There can also be the possibility of idolizing Ellie: she's the only female member of the order, so Soren could also be using her as a "base" for beautiful women. And so the Redstone baby doll could mean a nickname for sweet ladies like "sugar". I don't know if it was understandable.

Ignore my horrible ad-blocked spelling..............

• Oooh! Ooh! Being the most obsessive shipper on these forums, Can I make the ship name? How about End Stone? Or maybe Red Dragon? (Referring to the ender dragon) Oh! How about EnderRed? Redstone Roses? Wooly Red? I've got like 50 of these fuckin' names.

• edited January 2016

Isn't there a thread about this already?

Edit: Oh is a shipping thread. In that case, im gone! :P

• Sellie? Like Soren and Ellie?

Oooh! Ooh! Being the most obsessive shipper on these forums, Can I make the ship name? How about End Stone? Or maybe Red Dragon? (Referring

• At first I was like, oh cool people are interested in the meaning behind the song. Now that I look at it with a shipping heart I'm like...

HECK YEAH, I totally ship Sellie, let it happen!

• Nah, that's a combination name. It doesn't really fit a cute pairing like that. Imagine if people called WhiteRose "Reiss" or "Wuby". It would lose it's charm and awesome name of their themes combined. A cute ship like that doesn't deserve such a clunky name, as evidenced by my avatar, which is WhiteRose.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Sellie? Like Soren and Ellie?

• Redstone Architect, RedEnder, ArchStone...?

Nah, that's a combination name. It doesn't really fit a cute pairing like that. Imagine if people called WhiteRose "Reiss" or "Wuby". It wou

• ALL OF THOSE ARE AWESOME!

Redstone Architect, RedEnder, ArchStone...?

• Oh god.......

Ship name attempt 1:Soregard......(WEIRD!!)

Ship Name Attempt 2:Elle...Elle...Ell..Elle-En (These people need better names)

Ship names attempt 3:I dunno....Sorie (Soren+Ellie)

Ship name attempt 4:I GIVE UP!! (Throws hands in the air and backs away from keyboard)

This is me trying to make a ship name for Minecraft story mode.Where ship names are IMPOSSIBLE!

• Yes I'm on at 5am in the morning......

• Ender?....oh wait never mind.....MY TURN:Uh..... Ender-Neir (Enderman+Enginneer) Man,this is harder than a combination name!

Redstone Architect, RedEnder, ArchStone...?

• I just realized that I have an Ellegaard avatar,and I'm talking to a guy with a Soren one...ALRIGHT TIME TO CHANGE MY PICTURE!

• How about EndStone Engineer?

Ender?....oh wait never mind.....MY TURN:Uh..... Ender-Neir (Enderman+Enginneer) Man,this is harder than a combination name!

• Sound Great!

Osaq218 posted: »

How about EndStone Engineer?

• Bed to my rock! Thanks. I've been wondering forever what that lyric was. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.