Just finished Episode 4…

And wow, I am blown away. I loved almost everything about this episode, and it was a great finale to the Wither Storm arc. I almost shed a tear when Reuben died, only Telltale can make me care so much about a pig. I liked the maze sequence although it was tedious with touch controls, the graphics looked great as always, voice acting was top notch. I thought that the reveal of the Order being a sham was done well, although I still like Gabriel cause you can't hate Dave Fennoy. I thought Soren running away was a bit out of character since he didn't really display any traits like that previously. I also think the structure is a bit weird as there's no way they can fit a complete (good) story in Ep 5, I always like series to be self-contained and standalone. This honestly might be my second favorite TT series, thanks to the team at TT for an awesome experience.

Comments

• Good touch! I don't want to say anything spoiler related because I don't know wheter you saved Gabe or Pet back in the prologue, but if you picked Gabe his thoughts about the truth behind the order will make you like him more (at least I could make a more clearer decision about who'd end up as my favorite member). I still love Soren cough myself, I was sad when I decided to run away, I was hoping for me to end up as one of the bravest gang member, but it was funny to me though.

In the end, I wonder how things will come back if they come back and backfire us in the epilogue.

• Crying at 4am when i see reuben died (btw, different time zone), what a horrible turning of events.

ALL MINECRAFTER WILL REMEMBER HIM
    REUBEN (22 DEC 2015 - NOT LONG AFTER EP4 IS PLAYED BY MILLION PEOPLE)

• Yeah, I did pick Gabriel.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Good touch! I don't want to say anything spoiler related because I don't know wheter you saved Gabe or Pet back in the prologue, but if you

• Glad you liked Episode 4. I always like to see peoples thoughts on a episode or another game. :)

• I still like the series

Smellmeh posted: »

Glad you liked Episode 4. I always like to see peoples thoughts on a episode or another game.

• Good. :)

I still like the series

• I still like Soren too (Cough "Ignore my profile picture")and I think he might return in Episode 5.A lot of people say that the Ender Dragon or Herobrine will appear in Episode 5.Its a cool idea,but think about it,Herobrine?First Telltale is gonna need to find a story line,then they need a new voice actor(2 if they do Notch)to be honest,that's too much work.And the" You are the light part"?,it doesn't feel like it belongs in the Ender Dragon idea.Herobrine maybe,but I don't think they can release that in like,1 week.Welp I'm done,continue on.

Good touch! I don't want to say anything spoiler related because I don't know wheter you saved Gabe or Pet back in the prologue, but if you

• (Cough "Ignore my profile picture")

enter image description here

I still like Soren too (Cough "Ignore my profile picture")and I think he might return in Episode 5.A lot of people say that the Ender Dragon

• (Cough...Harry Potter? Cough)(Attempts not to notice flaming Harry...,..) (Yes,I know he's not on fire)

(Cough "Ignore my profile picture")

• I made a creepy prophecy from the chapter names in Episode 5. Here's how it goes,

You are the light,you are the dark,
    You have the power to tear the world apart,
    You are the angel,sitting up high,
    Spreading your wings,and patrolling the skies,
    You are the devil,black of heart,
    You have the power to tear the heavens apart,
    The darkness you fight is within you,
    The daylight you seek is within you,

H:To survive this chaos,I'll give you one hint.....WATCH YOUR BACK....

I hope I didn't just give telltale an idea....

I don't think this is really gonna happen.

• Yeah... I set him on fire. He didn't want to ignore your profile pic. How rude...

(Cough...Harry Potter? Cough)(Attempts not to notice flaming Harry...,..) (Yes,I know he's not on fire)

• I was sad that Reuben died...but I admit it... I snickered at the raw pork chop.

• I'll admit to it too, but I have to say it was the best emotion whiplash I have ever experienced. It stopped me bursting into tears over a pig in front of my family. (I still cried a little bit though...)

Arctic_Moet posted: »

I was sad that Reuben died...but I admit it... I snickered at the raw pork chop.

• Well on the subject of a nice voice actor their appears to be a new mystery voice actor

I still like Soren too (Cough "Ignore my profile picture")and I think he might return in Episode 5.A lot of people say that the Ender Dragon

• Herobrine/Notch/Alex/Steve/Brian?One of those 5 I think.....

Well on the subject of a nice voice actor their appears to be a new mystery voice actor

• I crafted a diamond shovel. Worth

Sign in to comment in this discussion.