What characters you like and who you dislike?

Comments

• fixed

michyxox posted: »

U missed out Olivia ((

• Yey and aw xDD

guyalf1 posted: »

fixed

• Characters I like:
    • Jesse
    • Ellegard
    • Gabriel
    • Ivor
    • Lukas
    • Characters I dislike:
    • Reuben
    • Olivia
    • Axel
    • Soren
    • Magnus
  • Why like Ellegaard, Gabriel but Axel, Olivia and Reuben? They are both fakes, no heroes.

CunningFox posted: »

* Characters I like: * Jesse * Ellegard * Gabriel * Ivor * Lukas * Characters I dislike: * Reuben * Olivia * Axel * Soren * Magnus

• Gabriel was the most loyal and honest of The Order of The Stone, and Ellegaard made some pretty smart-ass remarks, so I like her.

AronDracula posted: »

Why like Ellegaard, Gabriel but Axel, Olivia and Reuben? They are both fakes, no heroes.

• edited January 2016

They were just butthurt after they got beat in the building competition by their rivals Jesse an his group, especially aiden but at the end "apparently" he cheers for Jesse an the new heroes, I still dislike the ocelots but I have a feeling they are coming back in ep 5 since they were in the crowd

Tohabath posted: »

That's why Axel insulted Lukas' jacket. It brands him as the leader of the jerks who do nothing but shove their victories into Axel's, Olivi

• Gabriel was the most loyal and honest of The Order of The Stone

Okay but he wasn't the smartest.

Ellegaard made some pretty smart-ass remarks, so I like her.

I don't doubt that. I'd prefer her over Olivia.

Gabriel was the most loyal and honest of The Order of The Stone, and Ellegaard made some pretty smart-ass remarks, so I like her.

• The groups are not individually ranked

Like (kinda)

1. Lukas
    2. Petra
    3. Axel

Meh

1. Gabriel
    2. Soren
    3. Ellegard
    4. Magnus
    5. Ivor
    6. Other minor

Dislike

1. Rueben

Hate

1. Olivia
  • Because she is smart and badass.

• I like spider number 3 and Enderman number 13.

• edited January 2016

Love :
    Magnus (sorry about sacrificing him :(. But I kept the armor. His last conversation affected me. And I think his armor really suits on Jesse. ),Ellegaard ,Petra and Lucas.

Dislike :
    Calvin,Reuben (actually love him but they didn't give this importance on Ellegaard/Magnus. They are more important to me.) and Gabriel.

Hate :
    Olivia (I think she is so grouchy) Ivor (I hate him so much, so I didn't accept his offer about the new suits, or in the ep 4 in arguement of Soren's. As much as I hate Soren but I was being in his side) Soren (What could I say? Just a coward,and freak) and Axel (the Mean jerk,rivalry on Lucas. I hate him so much, so when the choice appears in ep3,
    First I chose to help Axel and Reuben but then in our speaking, when he says I knew you'll come for us, I said I was mostly after Reuben. )

And something too.

As a remember when the ep2 would finish, Ivor says don't make yourself villains in my story. If he rejects the Jesse's Gang, so why the hell he appears in the group in ep 4?
    Why did he come to them? Am I wrong?

He is totally discursive.

• Those three are sort of tolerable and I dont want them to die, I dont exactly like them. All three are kind of funny at times and not that whiny or mopey. The Meh group I honestly dont care whatsoever. The other two I want dead

• Why do I still see hate on Axel? I thought it was over since episode 4 came out.

• Yeah weird tou would think people would like someone who had obvously been friends with Jesse for a long time, an if he was a bad person he would of never been part of jesses friends

Why do I still see hate on Axel? I thought it was over since episode 4 came out.

• edited January 2016

Certainly and I'm still seeing like on Magnus, Ellegaard and Gabriel even though they were revealed fakes. There is 100% proof the new Order of the Stone is smarter then Order of the Morons.

NorthStars posted: »

Yeah weird tou would think people would like someone who had obvously been friends with Jesse for a long time, an if he was a bad person he would of never been part of jesses friends

• Order of the fakes is also fitting. They need to retire an watch the REAL heroes actaully take down the enderdragon/ any other enemies.

Certainly and I'm still seeing like on Magnus, Ellegaard and Gabriel even though they were revealed fakes. There is 100% proof the new Order of the Stone is smarter then Order of the Morons.

• Fair enough

NorthStars posted: »

Order of the fakes is also fitting. They need to retire an watch the REAL heroes actaully take down the enderdragon/ any other enemies.

• Where i can post new suggestions of games?

• He wasn't the smartest? He was the only one that accepted right away

Gabriel was the most loyal and honest of The Order of The Stone Okay but he wasn't the smartest. Ellegaard made some pretty smart-ass remarks, so I like her. I don't doubt that. I'd prefer her over Olivia.

• Because he was the only one that could supply the group with what they needed to defeat the wither storm

pinterest posted: »

Love : Magnus (sorry about sacrificing him . But I kept the armor. His last conversation affected me. And I think his armor really suits o

• edited January 2016

Really like: Reuben, Lukas ,Jesse and Gabriel, Kinda like: Petra, Don't know: Olivia, Axel, Soren, Ellegaard and Ivor, Kinda hate: Magnus

• I mean he complains that sometimes I should risk my own friends to save an object and he didn't immediatly stop Ivor from creating the Wither.

PCSomething posted: »

He wasn't the smartest? He was the only one that accepted right away

• edited January 2016

Because he wasn't as good at fighting as he once was, he told me that in my gameplay

I mean he complains that sometimes I should risk my own friends to save an object and he didn't immediatly stop Ivor from creating the Wither.

• I like Petra because she believes in Jesse (depends on if you save her to be with group) and I dislike Magnus because he was suppose to name Jesse the king of boom town by pretending to lose the match but instead he put up a fight.

• That makes him more a fraud

PCSomething posted: »

Because he wasn't as good at fighting as he once was, he told me that in my gameplay

• In my gameplay, if he wasn't there, the Wither Storm would destroy the world before it could be saved

That makes him more a fraud

• edited January 2016

You don't like Rueben! You have a MAJOR problem man!!

* Characters I like: * Jesse * Ellegard * Gabriel * Ivor * Lukas * Characters I dislike: * Reuben * Olivia * Axel * Soren * Magnus

• What's my major problem? Having an opinion of a video game character?

You don't like Rueben! You have a MAJOR problem man!!

• Like : Jesse, Axel, Olivia, Petra, Lukas, Soren, Ivor, Gabriel, and Ellegaard (Yes, I still like the members of the Order)

Meh: All the characters in Redstonia (Except the schoolboy),and MOST of the characters in Episode 1

Dislike: Aiden, All the griefers in Boomtown, the Redstonia schoolboy, and Magnus the Rouge (A: He launched Rueben, B:He tried to blow me up.)

• How about The Order of The Lies?

Fair enough

• That's fine too

How about The Order of The Lies?

• Like: Jesse, Olivia, Lukas, Petra, Gabriel, Ellegard, Soren, Ivor and of course, Rueben.

Dislike: Axel, Magnus, the rest of The Ocelots and The Wither Storm.

• For some reason I like Aiden. ;-; Don't judge me. :3

• He does help you if you let Lukas find him, so don't be worried about liking him.

For some reason I like Aiden. ;-; Don't judge me.

• Why dislike Axel? He proved himself he is not selfish and jerk in episode 4

MMeister123 posted: »

Like: Jesse, Olivia, Lukas, Petra, Gabriel, Ellegard, Soren, Ivor and of course, Rueben. Dislike: Axel, Magnus, the rest of The Ocelots and The Wither Storm.

• True, but I based these choices on my first impressions, and he was a jerk to Lukas in episode 1, and in my play through he stole Ivor's potion, and so was partially at fault for the Wither Storm.

Why dislike Axel? He proved himself he is not selfish and jerk in episode 4

• Now don't you still blame him for that. The blame is the Order of the Stone because they lied to everyone about killing the ender dragon and Ivor was an idiot for creating the Witherstorm, he could have just used the ender crystals top prove that the Order of the Stone were no heroes. Also Axel doesn't fight Lukas anymore and you can make them friends by saving thea amulet in episode 3.

• Ivor had the sense to create a fail safe, and the only reason I think he didn't just use the crystals was because he cared too much for his friends to see them get exposed. He only used the Wither Storm many years after he suffered in silence, it would drive anyone crazy. The first appearance of Axel was him dressed as a creeper, in that world, they kill people, so that prank was wrong (funny) but wrong. I felt a lot of sympathy for Lukas, he lost all of his friends, and Axel blamed him for not saving Petre/Gabriel, so I didn't like it when Axel was so mean to him. I will admit that Axel does become much more mature and likeable in later episodes, but for me it was just too late.

Now don't you still blame him for that. The blame is the Order of the Stone because they lied to everyone about killing the ender dragon and

• The only reason he hated Lukas is because he is part of the Ocelots who had been winning the building competition for years. Aiden, Maya and Gill were taunting Jesse's group and treating them like losers. The proof is Axel mentioning Lukas' jacket.

MMeister123 posted: »

Ivor had the sense to create a fail safe, and the only reason I think he didn't just use the crystals was because he cared too much for his

Sign in to comment in this discussion.