We are going to find out Jesse's parent/s in Episode 5

Multiple reasons such as the trophies and achievements "Chip off the old block", "The Darkness you fight is within you", The light you seek is within you".
Please share your opinions.

Comments

• the only way I agree with this is how ivor looks alot like female Jesse but I think they need more then one episode if they are going to do something as big as that

• 2 things debunk Ivor being Jesse's father

1.when Ivor uses the swiftness potion he does try to strike at Jesse the blow would have ultimately killed your character unless you didn't dodge

1. Our parents have to look like our character sort of and I don't think telltale are going to make 12 different models for our parents when we could do something cooler, maybe we will see someone's parents like Olivia or Axel but not Jesse
    NorthStars posted: »

the only way I agree with this is how ivor looks alot like female Jesse but I think they need more then one episode if they are going to do something as big as that

• Never said anything about ivor...;)

2 things debunk Ivor being Jesse's father 1.when Ivor uses the swiftness potion he does try to strike at Jesse the blow would have ultima

• I just said that because I keep getting told that in "spoilers".

2 things debunk Ivor being Jesse's father 1.when Ivor uses the swiftness potion he does try to strike at Jesse the blow would have ultima

• What if you chose the darkest skinned Jesse? It is then a bit strange

Never said anything about ivor...;)

• edited February 2016

To be honest it looks like there are no families, i think they just spawn and die, just like on a hardcore server.

• It's true, you don't ever see any kids no talk of family is even hinted at, it's like family and love don't exist

MimoDX2 posted: »

To be honest it looks like there are no families, i think they just spawn and die, just like on a hardcore server.

• The only thing we got is age, the big proof of that is on Redstonia.

It's true, you don't ever see any kids no talk of family is even hinted at, it's like family and love don't exist

Sign in to comment in this discussion.