Ship One-Shot Ideas?

I'm basically creating a story full of oneshots. Ideas? I'll only need the ship and plotline. Thank you!

Comments

• A tree block and a leaf block learn that their relationship is growing on each other.

enter image description here

• How about Wool Tree and Real Tree?

Poogers555 posted: »

A tree block and a leaf block learn that their relationship is growing on each other.

• It's so hard to scroll down with this huge Obama pic without cringing.

Poogers555 posted: »

A tree block and a leaf block learn that their relationship is growing on each other.

• Says the guy who participated in a MineCraft Roleplaying thread.

And before you do don't take this seriously

MarteenPyro posted: »

It's so hard to scroll down with this huge Obama pic without cringing.

• edited February 2016

Irony...."Rhys X Fiona" is not exactly "loved" you know ;)

lottii-lu posted: »

Says the guy who participated in a MineCraft Roleplaying thread. And before you do don't take this seriously

• edited February 2016

At least Rhys x Fiona isn't cringe worthy like Minecraft Roleplays. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

At least Rhys x Fiona actually makes sense then majority of the shit which goes on that Roleplay thread. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Edit: you all was taking me seriously, so I added a lenny face. Now will you learn that half of the shit I type is just for a joke???)

NorthStars posted: »

Irony...."Rhys X Fiona" is not exactly "loved" you know

• edited February 2016

Did you not see the wink emojee? That was not suppose to be taken offensively ! But perhaps know you know how it feels when one person makes fun of anothers forum. I hope you know... I have been seeing way more people seeing rhysxfiona as cringy then a joke forum made just for laughs, anything that has "minecraft roleplay" is not suppose to be taken seriously, or in any way a actual roleplay.

At least Rhys x Fiona isn't cringe worthy like Minecraft Roleplays. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) At least Rhys x Fiona actually makes sense then majority

• edited February 2016

I didn't take it seriously?

When do I ever take things seriously?

So if anything, you took that offensively.

Did you not see the wink emojee? That was not suppose to be taken offensively ! But perhaps know you know how it feels when one person makes

• edited February 2016

[removed]

... I didn't take it seriously? When do I ever take things seriously? So if anything, you took that offensively.

• edited February 2016

I said offensively, not seriously. If you did not take it as a offense, then why did you reply trying to prove rhysxfiona is not cringe worthy, but a joke minecraft roleplay is? (My first comment had no way showing to be offensive or taken offensive, so what you said doesnt make alot of sense)And I don't know, I never met you before actually.

... I didn't take it seriously? When do I ever take things seriously? So if anything, you took that offensively.

• edited February 2016

Fine, if ya'll are going to cry about it, I'll add an lenny face so you know.

Also this is like tumblr all over again, where someone takes a shit post way too seriously.

• edited February 2016

what?
    I was the only one that said not to take it offensively.. if anything I find nothing you said to be offensive, like my first comment I just found it ironic of how you said that about minecraft, and yet that ship forum is all over the cringe thread since that seems to be where you got that from, nothing worth crying over ^?

Fine, if ya'll are going to cry about it, I'll add an lenny face so you know. Also this is like tumblr all over again, where someone takes a shit post way too seriously.

• Yeah but still you took me seriously by saying I shouldn't get offened, when I didn't.

Can we just drop this whole bullshit anyway we're spamming someone who just wanted fanfiction ideas with this shit?

........ what? I was the only one that said not to take it offensively.. if anything I find nothing you said to be offensive, like my firs

• edited February 2016

Lmao. lottii-lu, you look like your the only one that is starting to boil and took in offenisively in the first place. (also I did not mean to like your comment up there^) I even said I did not, infact I would beware of ever joking or even using "shots fired" because it clearly would have started something even if I did not comment that joke, that whole talk you started had nothing to do with this forum actually every thing you have said to me so far, is what you have started, ( like made this forum go off topic), Im just going to end it here before it gets out of hand.

Fine, if ya'll are going to cry about it, I'll add an lenny face so you know. Also this is like tumblr all over again, where someone takes a shit post way too seriously.

• edited February 2016

Edit:

you look like your the only one that is starting to boil and took in offenisively in the first place.

I said I didn't take it seriously, I even said I'd add a emoji so you'd know.

because it clearly would have started something even if I did not comment that joke

I put in the link to the video, before you take this seriously, don't.

had nothing to do with this forum actually

Fun Fact: I have a right to comment, on a thread, just like fucking everyone else.

every thing you have said to me so far, is what you have started

Sure bud, even though you took my comment seriously which I mentioned multiple times it was a fucking shitpost.

Im just going to end it here before it gets out of hand.

And funny enough you made an alt account to back yourself up and wasted your time making the comment above just to stir more shit. But sure, tell yourself whatever you like. Later.

Lmao. lottii-lu, you look like your the only one that is starting to boil and took in offenisively in the first place. (also I did not mean

• Just close your eyes.

It's so hard to scroll down with this huge Obama pic without cringing.

• enter image description here

Them burn...

Says the guy who participated in a MineCraft Roleplaying thread. And before you do don't take this seriously

• thanks son. Lmao

Them burn...

• *That

Them burn...

• "that"

Is a Joke. and wow did you reply fast.

*That

• edited February 2016

The pros of being on mobile, I guess.

"that" Is a Joke. and wow did you reply fast.

• You know it pop!

thanks son. Lmao

Sign in to comment in this discussion.