is it just me or do the enderman look like slenderman????

i dont know if this is ever ben said before but could it be true???

Comments

• I think that was the purpose.

• or maybe it was copyright issue lollll

I think that was the purpose.

• The creator of Minecraft has stated before that the Enderman were based off of Slenderman.

• oooo reaely, can i have the source for this because i dont believe it lolll!

RhysAndLee posted: »

The creator of Minecraft has stated before that the Enderman were based off of Slenderman.

• Okie Dokie.

Stuff

Talimancer posted: »

oooo reaely, can i have the source for this because i dont believe it lolll!

• At first i was thinking you were being really lazy by not googling this yourself, but then I realized that I was probably being insensitive and that you might not have fingers and the batteries died for your phone so you couldnt voice search and i felt like a total jerk - so i got the links for you. It was really hard - i had to go all the way over to the minecraft wiki page for the enderman mob http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Enderman#cite_note-7
    And then i looked for the trivia section which usually has the history for the name on wiki pages. I found the info you were looking for there but i thought I should check the source, so i clicked on the link to reference "7" at the bottom of the page and it took me to this location on the world wide web: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/j09ma/notch_posts_images_of_new_mob/c282dzr?context=1

Sorry about your fingers and your dead phone battery.

• hmm probably a fake account lol

Okie Dokie. Stuff

• When I bought the halloween texture pack, the enderman WERE slenderman.

• 2 edgy 4 me

NOiSEA posted: »

At first i was thinking you were being really lazy by not googling this yourself, but then I realized that I was probably being insensitive

• But how so? Slenderman became popular in 2012 when Minecraft was released 2009 or 2010

The creator of Minecraft has stated before that the Enderman were based off of Slenderman.

• Enderman were inspired by Slenderman....

• Endermen were added in an update.

AronDracula posted: »

But how so? Slenderman became popular in 2012 when Minecraft was released 2009 or 2010

• Ok, that make sense

TheFurryOne posted: »

Endermen were added in an update.

• inspired... or stolen!!! lolllll

Enderman were inspired by Slenderman....

• 1 comment

1 like

amazing

NOiSEA posted: »

At first i was thinking you were being really lazy by not googling this yourself, but then I realized that I was probably being insensitive

• enter image description here

uh oh are they i dont know we must solve mystery

Sign in to comment in this discussion.