What characters you like and who you dislike?

Comments

• Oooooooooo.....I see what ,you did there⊙﹏⊙

MVP=Most Valuable Porkchop

• edited February 2016

Axel (the Mean jerk,rivalry on Lucas. I hate him so much, so when the choice appears in ep3, First I chose to help Axel and Reuben but then in our speaking, when he says I knew you'll come for us, I said I was mostly after Reuben. )

He was just thanking you, you were such a jerk to say that

pinterest posted: »

Love : Magnus (sorry about sacrificing him . But I kept the armor. His last conversation affected me. And I think his armor really suits o

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smellmeh posted: »

YES

• U HAT ROOBEN?

Same

lottii-lu posted: »

I think I like Olivia and I hate Ruben

• I hate fucking Reuben. He was an asshole since episode 1. You save his life and protect him from zombies but all he does is give you angry looks and gnarls at you. I celebrated when he was brutally killed.

I feel like a savage.

• edited February 2016

Without Reuben, Jesse would have failed destroying the Wither Storm so grow the freak up.

• grow the freak up

enter image description here

Also the comment change was kind of subtle

AronDracula posted: »

Without Reuben, Jesse would have failed destroying the Wither Storm so grow the freak up.

• Or Most Valuable Pig...

Hydra_Hell posted: »

Oooooooooo.....I see what ,you did there⊙﹏⊙

• People I like
    Rueben, jessie, petera, and Lukes

People who I dislike
    The other ocelots, witherstrom, ivor and magnus because he put rueben I a crazy Cannon

• Lukas is 45 comfirm

Lucas 45 posted: »

People I like Rueben, jessie, petera, and Lukes People who I dislike The other ocelots, witherstrom, ivor and magnus because he put rueben I a crazy Cannon

• Characters I like: nothing
    Characters I dislike: the game, everybody in the game.

• Forum Guideline 1.3: Please try to keep off topic posts to a minimum. If you decide to discuss something off topic, consider making a new topic instead. If you think a certain topic is not worth discussing, don't try to destroy the ongoing discussion with arguments, off topic posts, ironic jokes, excessive use of pictures/gifs/videos, or anything else that will derail the thread. Just refrain from posting in that thread, or flag any posts if necessary.

Characters I like: nothing Characters I dislike: the game, everybody in the game.

• edited February 2016

@BlindSniper is right, why are you here if you hate the game? That's not funny.

Characters I like: nothing Characters I dislike: the game, everybody in the game.

• Petra is my favorite, second is Ellegard (and Olivia =P) and third is Soren.

I hate the rest of the Order, and Axel, Reuben's nice though.

• I love: Jesse(of course), Reuben, Petra and Lukas.
    I hate: Soren
    I like: Olivia, Axel and the rest.

• It was a joke. Sorry if it is not funny. I admire what the game is telling us but I feel like mine craft was a game that was kind of weird to begin with. At least tales from the borderlands had borderlands characters and things in the game that connect to the real borderlands games. Mine craft is a game that has its own interesting idea, good ideas and effort, bad execution

AronDracula posted: »

@BlindSniper is right, why are you here if you hate the game? That's not funny.

• Olivia and Petra are mah faves personally, but I don't really dislike any characters

• I don't understand the hate on Axel. i thought episode 4 made you change your mind.

Marco-xD posted: »

Petra is my favorite, second is Ellegard (and Olivia =P) and third is Soren. I hate the rest of the Order, and Axel, Reuben's nice though.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

Dislike : Everyone

Like : Reuben (because he's tasty)

• edited February 2016

How would you know he's tasty? Did you walk up to Reuben and licked his face and walk away?

Eryka posted: »

Dislike : Everyone Like : Reuben (because he's tasty)

• H-How do you know???

I licked him... once... or maybe twice...

How would you know he's tasty? Did you walk up to Reuben and licked his face and walk away?

• Smellmeh always finds out. ;)

H-How do you know??? I licked him... once... or maybe twice...

• I cant really hate any of them since all the enemies are now friendly to Jesse.

• Stop smelling me, babe ;)

Smellmeh always finds out.

• edited February 2016

But you smell good! :(

Stop smelling me, babe

• Yes, I smell I good

But you smell good!

• Cattle=cows

Master = Owner, Owner= takes care, Takes care = raises, Raises=Cattle, Cattle = Pig

• Good.........ok this got weird fast, i gotta find a way out of this. Hey look! Someone is smelling you from behind! jumps out of window

Yes, I smell I good

• Come back here you little piece of mustard!

Good.........ok this got weird fast, i gotta find a way out of this. Hey look! Someone is smelling you from behind! jumps out of window

• edited February 2016

Sorry, im smelling a homeless man right now. Can't talk. Plus i broke my leg from the fall.

Come back here you little piece of mustard!

• So much for the "fail safe".....

MMeister123 posted: »

Ivor had the sense to create a fail safe, and the only reason I think he didn't just use the crystals was because he cared too much for his

• I like Gary and Sally....(Soren's Enderman)

Akeinu posted: »

I like spider number 3 and Enderman number 13.

• We don't really know about Soren as of now

NorthStars posted: »

I cant really hate any of them since all the enemies are now friendly to Jesse.

• I like Reuben, Gabriel, Lukas, and of course Jesse. I liked Ellegard as well but I got her killed in episode 2 so I miss her :(

I'm starting to like Ivor but for now I see him as an enemy too.

• edited February 2016

When i get back to typing on a computer, i might edit my thread since some parts of my description have changed. (For example, Ivor isn't an enemy anymore)

• but i got her killed in episode 2 so i miss her :(

Sorry but, when was this?

• When you have to choose whose armor to take.

but i got her killed in episode 2 so i miss her Sorry but, when was this?

• I know that, but...you said Episode 2, Isn't that Episode 3? :P

When you have to choose whose armor to take.

• Alarmingly, as of episode four there are actually very few if any characters I actively dislike.

Kudos to the writers, because I understand most characters motivations and behaviors and can get behind them or at the very least enjoy their presence. So even characters like Ivor and Soren are pretty interesting.

• Oh damn you got me my bad. I keep on thinking it's episode 2 because that's when we get Ellegard and Magnus oops.

I know that, but...you said Episode 2, Isn't that Episode 3? :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.