Will Jesse's team end up like Soren's team in Episode Five?

Like Soren, they were using the command block to enhance their skills to be legends. Now Jesse has an enchanted weapon harnessing the power of said block which would probably NEVER break, he/she would use to accomplish whatever Telltale's going to throw at us in the fifth episode. Will they suffer the same path the order went through leading to broken friendships and death of a team member? (please no) What do you guys think will happen?

Comments

• I hope not.

• Could happen and would make a tragic and ending if we did follow the path of the old order
    1. Lying to world 2. Helping people defeat a world threat
    I would be sad but content and satisfying with that ending, I would have loved to be in the shoes of one of the members of the order during the events of our gang defeating the wither storm

• They were using command block to cheat the way out of danger...
    But the enchanted weapon isn't cheat Jessie have to fight the way to glory, the old order didn't put a fight like Jessie that didn't need weapon before and did an amazing job, together with her friends.

• edited February 2016

no way, the order was fake from the beginning as in the only enemy they took down was the ender dragon (which they didnt) while all through out the story it was Jesse and the others who took down enemies daily like ghasts witches and the wither storm, while the order did nothing, they are the only heroes so far but Im thinking the order will make it up or most of them atleast

• I think something like that is a possibility, except it's up to you to do the hard decision, will you lie to the world, which probably is the better choice, but truth is also a truth.

• The order were good people it was really Soren's fault

NorthStars posted: »

no way, the order was fake from the beginning as in the only enemy they took down was the ender dragon (which they didnt) while all through

• soren should not get all the blame, it was really all the order of the stone, they kept that lie that they were not heroes and never told anyone, they were fake heroes and when the time actually came for them to be heroes, they could not stop it, and some of them were to cowardly (mangus and elligard) to step up and destroy the wither, which is why Jesse had to, the only one that wasnt standing there was soren at the end because he took his secret being found differently perhaps since he was the one that was supposed to tell his group not to be liers.

The order were good people it was really Soren's fault

• I kinda agree. All five of them chose to lie.

soren should not get all the blame, it was really all the order of the stone, they kept that lie that they were not heroes and never told an

• edited February 2016

They just said that they used the command block to defeat the ender dragon doesn't mean they used the command block to do everything else.

no way, the order was fake from the beginning as in the only enemy they took down was the ender dragon (which they didnt) while all through

• they all lied about being heroes is what I said

Catlover posted: »

They just said that they used the command block to defeat the ender dragon doesn't mean they used the command block to do everything else.

• They all show heroism and I can provide evidence if you wish
    Just so you know Soren led the rest of the order against the dragon he says that the rest of the order had no idea what he was doing

soren should not get all the blame, it was really all the order of the stone, they kept that lie that they were not heroes and never told an

• the rest of the order had no idea what he was doing

They had no idea he was using the command block. They knew about the dragon.

They all show heroism and I can provide evidence if you wish Just so you know Soren led the rest of the order against the dragon he says that the rest of the order had no idea what he was doing

• yeah I know that already, but they were still to cowardly to help Jesse, and I mean mangus and elligard, they made him/her throw the bomb in to the wither because those two were to afraid, actually, all of the order was. Which is why I said they were fake heroes. if they were real like what they said, the writers would not have made them so cowardly in actually proving they are heroes.

They all show heroism and I can provide evidence if you wish Just so you know Soren led the rest of the order against the dragon he says that the rest of the order had no idea what he was doing

• But Jesse destroyed the command block...

• I wouldn't use that as evidence, I'm sure Magnus would've loved to do it but the storyline needs you and your Jesse to do it

yeah I know that already, but they were still to cowardly to help Jesse, and I mean mangus and elligard, they made him/her throw the bomb in

• He still as a weapon infused with its power, who knows what that could do?

But Jesse destroyed the command block...

• gabriel said that they should all be ashamed of themselves for not acting like heroes. Everything in the story is revolved around jesse, so just because the writers needed jesse to do this part, they didn't have to make them cowardly back out if they did not want them to be cowards.

I wouldn't use that as evidence, I'm sure Magnus would've loved to do it but the storyline needs you and your Jesse to do it

• Well still Gabriel was really sick, they went cowards they built distractions in the witherstorms path which is clearly dangerous

gabriel said that they should all be ashamed of themselves for not acting like heroes. Everything in the story is revolved around jesse, so

Sign in to comment in this discussion.