Do I need Xbox live?

Can somebody please help me, my son wants story mode for his birthday next week but I do not want him to have Xbox live yet. Does he need it in order for him to be able to play the game? We have a Internet connection is that all we need to be able to down load the next seasons and play?

Comments

• Yeah as far as I know even with the disk version it just gives you the ability to download. There has also been loads of problems with people doing that also so if you dont have live I wouldn't recommend it

• Yes, but as you said, all you need is Xbox Live (any account free or paid) and an Internet connection. This support center article may help you more:

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/216145618-Is-an-Xbox-Live-account-required-to-download-episodes-

• I think its dumb you need X-Box Live I just use the version on PC

• You don't need a paid Xbox Live account, you can use a free Xbox Live account too. Microsoft uses Xbox Live accounts (free and paid) to connect users to the internet, so it makes sense they would require Xbox Live to download the rest of the episodes (considering you need an internet connection in the first place).

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I think its dumb you need X-Box Live I just use the version on PC

• Ah, I see know.

You don't need a paid Xbox Live account, you can use a free Xbox Live account too. Microsoft uses Xbox Live accounts (free and paid) to conn

Sign in to comment in this discussion.