WHY TELLTALE WHY!?!?!? (warning major spoilers)

I love minecraft and minecraft story mode got me so exited. so i bought it and i was happy as heck when episode 4 came out, i know it is just a game but i had grown strongly of all the characters, but i loved Rueben most of all and the moment that he died, my heart was broken and there were tears all over my shirt. i honestly and strongly think this wasn't necessary. there are kids that played this and the fact that the main characters best friend DIED??? no way man, i still love the game but M.C.S.M will never be the same, i will still continue the game as it is but the death of Rueben not necessary at all. and now, i will never touch pork ever again. EVER. and if you agree i think telltale should at least think once more about the death of rueben, and how sad that probably hundreds of people were. i hope anyone who can solve this problem can do it asap. because this is just not necessary AT ALL. i am sorry if this is a major hate comment but i am a bit mad at telltale for doing this to me, and all the people who had experienced this. and others about to experience it. R.I.P Rueben and i hope you can understand that this was not necessary. oh, and i understand the death of Ellegaard/Magnus perfectly, but Rueben has been apart of this series almost Every second. -Tabinator (Who loves Rueben and is never gonna be the same without him)

Comments

• He's not even real

• edited December 2015

It's a pig, like really and not even a real pig . They die all the time in minecraft

• Well Rueben was a hero...

• Not some "plain old minecraft pig."

• i swear if i see another one of these fucking threads...

• edited February 2016

You will get used to it. This isn't the first time a lovable character has died, i still see people in TWD threads asking to bring back someone. cough cough Lee cough cough

Duck_Hunt posted: »

i swear if i see another one of these fucking threads...

• Do you know how to use the reply button?

Not some "plain old minecraft pig."

• (This is a reply to the 2 comments you posted and to the thread entry)

I agree with you. I was upset when Reuben died, it ruined my hype for Episode 5, but i have learned to accept the fact that my favorite character is dead, and gotta move on. I got over it now. And even im not as hyped for Episode 5 as i was with Episode 4, but im still hyped for it.

All of the Reuben lovers will remember our little hero who saved the world of minecraft.

Look at this way, maybe in Episode 5, Jesse will tell the gang how he and Reuben met. Either way...im sure Telltale will find a way to bring Reuben into Episode 5 (i don't mean bring him back to life, but bring him in episode 5 in a flashback)

Not some "plain old minecraft pig."

• I like reuben but I dislike when people call him the hero of the game. Jesse was the one who did all of the work, and actaully defeated the witherstorm, reubens only main part were he was a hero was the ending, all the others were heroes from the start. I think it is just reubens personality when he was ungratefull a few times he had flaws and good sides as any of the characters had, even Jesse. So he does not deserve to be hated, but to many people are, how I would pronounce, over loving him.

Smellmeh posted: »

(This is a reply to the 2 comments you posted and to the thread entry) I agree with you. I was upset when Reuben died, it ruined my hype

• I loved Reuben he was awesome and I burst into tears too when was suffering but when he actualy died I screamed nooooooo. R.I.P Reuben!!! And telltale think about bringing him back somehow.

• And those threads are met with the same response. Though again I feel Rueben will come back, the fact there are those zombie pigmen things make it even more likely. I hope i'm wrong though

• You're mostly likely wrong, because Pigs can only turn into Zombie Pigmans if they're still alive.

And those threads are met with the same response. Though again I feel Rueben will come back, the fact there are those zombie pigmen things make it even more likely. I hope i'm wrong though

• I hope you're wrong also

And those threads are met with the same response. Though again I feel Rueben will come back, the fact there are those zombie pigmen things make it even more likely. I hope i'm wrong though

• This game doesnt really follow minecraft lore though, still I hope your right and he stays dead

MimoDX2 posted: »

You're mostly likely wrong, because Pigs can only turn into Zombie Pigmans if they're still alive.

• It's sad that these types of threads are posted all over the Minecraft Story Mode forum.

• What did you expect?

CunningFox posted: »

It's sad that these types of threads are posted all over the Minecraft Story Mode forum.

• Yeah, I guess it's my fault that I believed that people would get over the death of a fictional pig.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What did you expect?

• At least it's not as bad as all the people in denial over the ending of Walking Dead: Season 1.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What did you expect?

• I think it is worse, since the 'Lee is still alive' people still have some reason to believe that, even though I don't believe it. Most of the people on these type of threads are eight year old kids who have only played Minecraft Story Mode and don't like that their fictional pet died.

At least it's not as bad as all the people in denial over the ending of Walking Dead: Season 1.

• Remember when people read books for fun?

• He does offer small help in episodes 1,2,3 but is more for loveable companionship episode 4 is when he becomes a hero I agree with you but he doesn't have to be a hero to be loved

NorthStars posted: »

I like reuben but I dislike when people call him the hero of the game. Jesse was the one who did all of the work, and actaully defeated the

• Well Jesse did meet Reuben by a waterfall

(This is a reply to the 2 comments you posted and to the thread entry) I agree with you. I was upset when Reuben died, it ruined my hype

• Lol same it's annoying

Duck_Hunt posted: »

i swear if i see another one of these fucking threads...

• Your opinion, and I respect it.

NorthStars posted: »

I like reuben but I dislike when people call him the hero of the game. Jesse was the one who did all of the work, and actaully defeated the

• I have loved Reuben from the very start of the series, I don't just love him only because he is a hero.

He does offer small help in episodes 1,2,3 but is more for loveable companionship episode 4 is when he becomes a hero I agree with you but he doesn't have to be a hero to be loved

• Ya I found that out in the maze. I'm saying maybe Jesse can tell his friends how he and Reuben met, but into more detail.

Well Jesse did meet Reuben by a waterfall

• I got over the death, but it doesn't mean I like it that Reuben died. But although I wish these threads would stop.

CunningFox posted: »

Yeah, I guess it's my fault that I believed that people would get over the death of a fictional pig.

• What a dark time.

ShaneNW posted: »

Remember when people read books for fun?

• I'm not asking anybody to like that Reuben died, I just wish that these threads stop appearing every day on the Telltale forums. It's really annoying.

I got over the death, but it doesn't mean I like it that Reuben died. But although I wish these threads would stop.

• Same here my brother gave me a look because I brust his ear drums.

• Reuben is an annoying character. I am so happy he is gone

• I LOVE reading books, I mostly read at school though. xD

ShaneNW posted: »

Remember when people read books for fun?

• Im over the hills that hes dead just to bad they couldn't make a nice pork roast or better yet some pork-chops and pigs feet.

• same

I LOVE reading books, I mostly read at school though. xD

• No pigs only turn into zombie pigment if they are struck by lightning

MimoDX2 posted: »

You're mostly likely wrong, because Pigs can only turn into Zombie Pigmans if they're still alive.

• Dude why

Reuben is an annoying character. I am so happy he is gone

• I know that, but the Pig must be alive to be struck buy a Lightning.

BRETTWA posted: »

No pigs only turn into zombie pigment if they are struck by lightning

• I think you spilled coffee and desperation on your profile pic.

Im over the hills that hes dead just to bad they couldn't make a nice pork roast or better yet some pork-chops and pigs feet.

• Wow...that's dark.

Reuben is an annoying character. I am so happy he is gone

• Reuben shouldn't get back or Magnus/Ellegaard because it will ruin the story. I like sad endings because i cry at them and I remember than, rather than happy endings, forgetable. So, yes, I don't want Reuben back or anyone else.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.