Olivia or Axel?

In Episode 5, I'm calling it and saying that there will be a choice between Olivia and Axel. Who would you choose? I would choose Olivia because I hate Axel.

Comments

• edited February 2016

Axel because he is strong, carring, protective and he is like a big brother to Jesse. Why do you hate him? You should replay episode 4. Also I doubt this will happen.

• Why should I? I never liked how dumb he was. Brains over brawn any day, pal.

AronDracula posted: »

Axel because he is strong, carring, protective and he is like a big brother to Jesse. Why do you hate him? You should replay episode 4. Also I doubt this will happen.

• You really should replay episode 4. It disproves he is not anymore.

CunningFox posted: »

Why should I? I never liked how dumb he was. Brains over brawn any day, pal.

• Axel easily, I'm waiting for the chance to kill Olivia.

• Where in Episode 4 did he do something smart? Sure, he was brave, but there was no time during the episode where he displayed cunning.

You really should replay episode 4. It disproves he is not anymore.

• edited February 2016

He helps you win the TNT competition in BoomTown, he gives you bow and arrows to defeat Magnus. I'm sure he is smarter than Order of the Morons. Also he has been staying at Soren's fortress for days with Witherstorms around. If he was dumb enough, he would have been dead by now.

Where in Episode 4 did he do something smart? Sure, he was brave, but there was no time during the episode where he displayed cunning.

• Axel beats mangus any day, he was nice and was much smarter. I'd rather have a axel then a mangus in the actual order.

He helps you win the TNT competition in BoomTown, he gives you bow and arrows to defeat Magnus. I'm sure he is smarter than Order of the Mor

• True, true, but the first example was him being helpful towards Jesse, plus anyone could think of giving someone bow and arrows. With the Witherstorm though, I don't think you meant to say 'at Soren's fortress' and instead meant at the caves, because he never really dealt with the Witherstorm at Soren's fortress, and when he did, there were many others around him, so it was easy to hide behind them. I think he's helpful sure, but not very smart.

He helps you win the TNT competition in BoomTown, he gives you bow and arrows to defeat Magnus. I'm sure he is smarter than Order of the Mor

• Why?

Axel easily, I'm waiting for the chance to kill Olivia.

• Shes boring, does absolutely nothing to help and complains constantly.

Why?

• She did help the crew repair the redstone transporter in Episode 4.

Shes boring, does absolutely nothing to help and complains constantly.

• After moaning for several minutes, claiming we were doomed and then I did literally everything for her

She did help the crew repair the redstone transporter in Episode 4.

• edited February 2016

I'll choose Axel, because i really want to support him at least one time. I went with Olivia to Redstonia, stayed some time with her on Soren's lab, helped her on that Slime machine, now i will do whatever i can to Axel, even because i went after the amulet instead of helping him on the Grinder.

• Insecurity aside, I will choose Olivia. She is the one I like the most behind Petra. While Axel got better over time, I don't forget that he still annoyed me during the first two episodes.

• "Wanna do our handshake? Just once, for the road?" -Axel, 2015

• Soren: Take my advice, man. Some stories are better left forgotten.

Insecurity aside, I will choose Olivia. She is the one I like the most behind Petra. While Axel got better over time, I don't forget that he still annoyed me during the first two episodes.

• Well, she did moan because the situation was hopeless in her eyes. And, even if you did the work, she still came up with the details and such.

After moaning for several minutes, claiming we were doomed and then I did literally everything for her

• It's got to be Axel he is funny strong and caring, OlIvia is sort of like a ghost to me, that's why I kept Ellegaard ALiVE as I prefer her over Olivia

• edited February 2016

Olivia, because she is so intelligent :) And I love her sass <3

• axel even though I don't play this game, but i watch it on YouTube. if my trusted gamer channels have to make a choice, i hope they pick him.

• Olivia. Axel annoys me. Some stuff he says just makes me mad. I don't know. Olivia can be negative but she's really nice and intelligent the more you get to know her.

• I have to go with Axel. I disliked Axel at first because he was a jerk to Jesse and Lukas in Episode 1. But then as the Episodes went on, i started to like him better because he wasn't like he was in Episode 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.