****** has to come back

Comments

• Even with your explanation, he still is ungrateful towards Jesse. Instead of being grumpy, he should have been grateful that Jesse just saved his life.

He was just grumpy, getting porknapped by a butcher who wants to kill you and eat you can do that to you, especially when you have a black eye

• "Who doesn't love bacon?"

Smellmeh posted: »

Ok maybe I should have said Reuben haters instead of Bacon haters. :P

• Hear hear.

I loved Reuben and was upset when he died, but bringing him back is dumb. I mean Reuben's death was very emotional and sad, and we will all

• I also miss Reuben, but there is nothing we can do about-it, he died as a hero, and that's everything that matters.

• I think killing Reuben was unnecessary and cruel. Jennifer was right about this.It would be nice for him to be revived.I would be playing a lot more Story mode if they do hopefully revive him. He was a hero but he was the cutest and funniest character I've seen in Minecraft history. And I have many many pets in Minecraft. Some of you may not agree with me but I do hope they revive him. And I have more reasons why but there's not enough room. PLEASE BRING HIM BACK TELLTALE GAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Still wasn't 100% clear in episodes 1,2 and pretty much the whole of episode 3 so back then it was reasonable to think they could be dead

MimoDX2 posted: »

Gabriel/Petra was never killed, he/she just got stuck into the Wither Storm, they were never dead.

• Muslims can't love bacon

Bluebirdo posted: »

"Who doesn't love bacon?"

• I don't think TellTale care if you play it more, they have your money it's over

• edited February 2016

Thread: **** Revival!

Sorry if this seemed like a bring him back discussion but this is different and it's how we could see Reuben and Magnus/Ellie again, if we travel to sky dimension it could be like heaven and there we could see our old friends, it would make people happy and wouldn't be a cop out revival, what do you guys think?

• Nah that would just be cheesy. A flash back would make more sense if people wanted some more closure with Reuben.

• Gabriel/Petra even told the Order/Gang about his/her experience inside the Wither Storm, how could they be dead if they lived those moments?

Still wasn't 100% clear in episodes 1,2 and pretty much the whole of episode 3 so back then it was reasonable to think they could be dead

• Like the wize Queen Elsa once said...

LET IT GO!

• edited February 2016

There's no heaven on the actual Minecraft, and MC:SM respects the actual rules from the actual version (except for the Farlands), and even if i'm wrong, in anyway it would be a stupid movie for a great company. A flashback would make more sense.

• Agreed. If anything, it's rare you see a meaningful character death that is permanent in media directed to a younger audience. In my opinion that reason alone is good enough to let them stay dead. They will be missed!

Nah that would just be cheesy. A flash back would make more sense if people wanted some more closure with Reuben.

• I think they should just bring him back. I mean everyones at each others throats. Cause a flashback Jesse would not get any new memories with Reuben and The Order of the Stone would not get any new memories with Magnus/Elliegard at all. Ether way Ivor is a brewing master he an just make some reviving potion for them. It makes sense though. And there's no way to go to the sky dimension or heaven. So if you want Reuben and Magnus/Elliegard ever again say yes to bringing them back and don't be difficult. And I do mean it!

• The only thing worse then a bad thread... is overused memes and gifs in response.

• enter image description here

NorthStars posted: »

The only thing worse then a bad thread... is overused memes and gifs in response.

• get that infernal creature away from my computer screen

• enter image description here

NorthStars posted: »

get that infernal creature away from my computer screen

• That thing on his shoulder is the real MVP of that meme

• That would be stupid to bring him back. Sure, the little kiddies will love it, but many older fans, including me, would hate it, and thus it would put a bad stamp on Telltale's reputation.

captinsnake posted: »

I think they should just bring him back. I mean everyones at each others throats. Cause a flashback Jesse would not get any new memories wit

• **** Revival!

What word is the censored bit meant to say? Withut even one letter I cant tell

Fuck? I guess that makes sense, from the content

• No more annoying characters coming back, we already have so many annoying and boring characters

• Could... You not... Criticize... Every... Thread... In... The Minecraft threads...

No more annoying characters coming back, we already have so many annoying and boring characters

• I agree with that.

Nah that would just be cheesy. A flash back would make more sense if people wanted some more closure with Reuben.

• Why... Are... We... Talking... Like... This... :P

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Could... You not... Criticize... Every... Thread... In... The Minecraft threads...

• I... Dunno...

Why... Are... We... Talking... Like... This... :P

• I.. have.. no... Idea.. But... It... Is... Funny....

I... Dunno...

• Are...you...guys...ok... :P

• Yes.. We.. Are.. Thanks... For... Asking...

BRETTWA posted: »

Are...you...guys...ok... :P

• Maybe.. it.. is..

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I.. have.. no... Idea.. But... It... Is... Funny....

• What about a DIMENSION....not heaven....not hell....but something ELSE....there's is no heaven or hell in Minecraft,that's true....but there is a DIMENSION called the HAVEN....and an ABYSSAL dimension...that could represent heaven and hell....well,that's all...

captinsnake posted: »

I think they should just bring him back. I mean everyones at each others throats. Cause a flashback Jesse would not get any new memories wit

• Who is that? PopularMMOS??.....

• I...think...we....need.....a.......doctor.........

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Yes.. We.. Are.. Thanks... For... Asking...

• Maybe... We.. Do... I... Wouldn't... Know...

I...think...we....need.....a.......doctor.........

• Quick...we...need...to...stop...this...disease...before...it...spreads...to...other...threads...(get...up...foot...slips...and...face...plants...on...brand...New..factory..sealed...xbox...one...and...breaks...it...) :P

• [removed]

Who is that? PopularMMOS??.....

This discussion has been closed.