Episode 5 Theory

Comments

• there is NO WAY that TT will revive Reuben. Reubens death was sad but it would ruin the story completely. its gonna be Jesse's drive. I would be very angry if they did bring Reuben back.

That's a good prediction. It helps that Soren pratically created everything unique (the command block for example). There could be a way for him to revive Reuben.

• That sounds really good. I wouldn't completely trust it though. if TT didn't say it, it might not happen.

• edited February 2016

It sometimes could be true, cause wikipedia sometimes lies.

Wait a second... Wikipedia sometimes lies... Its mean only one thing...
    Wikipedia is createn by the order of the stone....

JD1234550 posted: »

That sounds really good. I wouldn't completely trust it though. if TT didn't say it, it might not happen.

• I can totally relate to this entire mini-thread. It's nice to know there are people like me out there. :)

MarteenPyro posted: »

That's so cool! Time to time I dream about stories, existing ones (games, etc.), where I am there or I am the hero, or just observing the st

• So this is about theories so it's time to release the beast! ( I posted this on the episode 5 waiting thread but it's more appropriate here)

The command block being found, we all know it's the shitest explanation you could give but maybe Soren just wasn't descriptive, what if it really was... Found! We have been leaked an image of what appears to be the scrapped sky dimension, we wouldn't know how to get there but Ivor would, maybe even the rest of the order (maybe Soren but it's less likely) journey with the new order to complete unfinished business, think if there is any place to find a command block it would be a scrapped dimension, we could even meet notch on sky world! We could see Reuben and Magnus/ Ellie in sky world!

• I know its too early to talk about this, but I hope there's a season 2. I like this series and I want it to continue.

• I think the unique no-explored os the sky dimension(Pre-The End)
    Heres a imagem : http://goo.gl/8zLMRX

And in the Xbox One and PS4 Episode 5 Screenshot Jesse and Ivor are in a mini-sky Island.

In the End of Episode 4 the narrador says:
    "There are more worlds to explore"

The achivements have been removed from Steam...so they probably remake the story from start (of Episode 5)

This is only the first part...i cant search the another part ....sorry

So we saw Jesse and Ivor on a Skyblock,maybe in Ep 5 Telltale focus on things that where popular in Minecraft like the Skyblock or Herobrine.

• edited February 2016

I think the unique no-explored world the sky dimension(Pre-The End)

And in the Xbox One and PS4 Episode 5 Screenshot Jesse and Ivor are in a mini-sky Island.

The achivements have been removed from Steam...so they probably remake the story from start (of Episode 5)

• I think the unique no-explored world is the sky dimension(Pre-The End)

Why Ivor and Jesse on skyblock is the slide for the finale... It could be the end of the world... Or something will go even more horribly wrong...

• How many times have you posted this?

Anyway what the narrator says I suppose backs up the theory of traveling to the sky dimension

Bilada posted: »

I think the unique no-explored world the sky dimension(Pre-The End) Heres a imagem : http://goo.gl/8zLMRX And in the Xbox One and PS4 Ep

• But there is gabegard too... There are alot of ships...

Now that we're near the end sniff... I suppose I could tell you guys how I imagined the game when only the Minecon trailer was out. Altho

• Maybe, You will have a choice that will change the game forever.

In the ending, Soren became evil and kidnapped Jesse, then he told him to be resurrected he must kill petra or lukas by players choice. If he doesnt choose, He will kill jesse. If he choose petra, Then he will ask petra meet her near the building was endercon. Then when shes come he says: " I would like to thank you for anything, but it have to end " then jesses draws his sword/axe/pickaxe/shovel/hoe on her and starts sticking her on the walls. Petra thens garb a stone sword/gold sword/diamond sword(if she crafted in ep 5) and attacks jesse back. Then monsters again come and rain starts. Jesse is fightning petra and monsters too. Then petra falls down and jesse saves her with his hand, By players choice, you can choose if to drop her or save her. If you drop her, Then she will die and lukas will hate you. If you save her, Then you can go kill soren with her. (Ill complete the 2nd part soon)

• Its sounds good. but i Don't really like the idea of killing Petra. (I'm soft. deal wif it mofo!).

• I think that since the narrator said "and there are many other worlds besides this one..." the gang is going to explore other diemesions like the end or nether. Or you explore past the farlands.

• Same not my favorite character still not a good reason for him to die

NorthStars posted: »

he gives you a bow an arrow to destroy the tnt mangus had, an helps you out with small problems since hes Jesses friend... if your nice to h

• Lollol

No! Don't do this to meee!

• Funny pic

How can you even sleep, look into the mirror without cringing?! After everything!

• I am shocked yet I agree

JD1234550 posted: »

there is NO WAY that TT will revive Reuben. Reubens death was sad but it would ruin the story completely. its gonna be Jesse's drive. I would be very angry if they did bring Reuben back.

• Or they sky dimension, the episode 5 thing with Jesse and Ivor hints to this

• Or... They... Maybe... Explore... Their... World...
    This... Sickness... Is... Spreading...

Or they sky dimension, the episode 5 thing with Jesse and Ivor hints to this

• Dude stop! This getting... Old... Fast... Oh... No... I'm... Having... The... Same... Disease...!...!...!

Or... They... Maybe... Explore... Their... World... This... Sickness... Is... Spreading...

• Oh... OK!

MimoDX2 posted: »

Dude stop! This getting... Old... Fast... Oh... No... I'm... Having... The... Same... Disease...!...!...!

• Ido to I just space outthink about this stuff... Their I go again lol!

lucariolu5 posted: »

I can totally relate to this entire mini-thread. It's nice to know there are people like me out there.

• Ike's.. It.. Is... Happeneding... Again!!!!

Oh... OK!

• Not for me dude, not for me.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Ike's.. It.. Is... Happeneding... Again!!!!

• Does anyone actually watch super natural here?

Aww, thanks girl! sniff Yup, we're almost done... After Tales (such cry ) I can't even cry anymore (Oh, Rhyiona!)... Wh-who am I kidding? brusts out crying

• How... Did.. You... Cure..... Yourself.... Did.... U.... Use... Common... Sense.... Which... I... don't... Have.... XD

Not for me dude, not for me.

• Yes.. you.. don't.. have.. commonsense.. Bye bye!

How... Did.. You... Cure..... Yourself.... Did.... U.... Use... Common... Sense.... Which... I... don't... Have.... XD

• Im saying TFTB ep 4.

They rewrote the ep, turning it to crap.

• Everyone dies, the end.

• Good...news...people...some...one...destroyed...the...only...cure...for...this...disease...so...keep...typing

Catlover posted: »

Yes.. you.. don't.. have.. commonsense.. Bye bye!

• edited February 2016

You ugh know I.. Have.. Ugh really.. Ugh Enjoyed.. Ugh meeting.. you. all. But see you!

BRETTWA posted: »

Good...news...people...some...one...destroyed...the...only...cure...for...this...disease...so...keep...typing

• edited February 2016

It.. Was.. Nice... Meeting.. You.... All.... dies... Still... Typing... Weirdly....

Catlover posted: »

You ugh know I.. Have.. Ugh really.. Ugh Enjoyed.. Ugh meeting.. you. all. But see you!

• HAHAHAHAHAH

• I dont think so

Does anyone actually watch super natural here?

• Why wouldn't you, it's a-maze-ing!!!! Lol

I dont think so

• ?

ik33377 posted: »

HAHAHAHAHAH

• All....dies...in....the...end Got it

?

• edited February 2016

Reference to Petra in ep. 4 when she said after they got out of the maze: "That was a-maze-ing.".

Why wouldn't you, it's a-maze-ing!!!! Lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.