WHY TELLTALE WHY!?!?!? (warning major spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Tbh, while I was sad, I don't think rueben should be given so much praise. If your Minecraft:Story Mode experience is ruined by a main character dying, then man, you would hate a lot of video games.

• Very true that's why I hate a lot of video games ;)

Tbh, while I was sad, I don't think rueben should be given so much praise. If your Minecraft:Story Mode experience is ruined by a main character dying, then man, you would hate a lot of video games.

• Thank you I try. Desperation for this to end yes your correct good sir/madam

NorthStars posted: »

I think you spilled coffee and desperation on your profile pic.

• If you dont like the game you can go somewhere else pilopopopopopopopopp polis.

Thank you I try. Desperation for this to end yes your correct good sir/madam

• I could but where will i get my pathetic kicks from eh.

If you dont like the game you can go somewhere else pilopopopopopopopopp polis.

• you dont need to call yourself pathetic. But there are other places you can troll.

I could but where will i get my pathetic kicks from eh.

• not trollin just get bored sometimes.

you dont need to call yourself pathetic. But there are other places you can troll.

• Mostly true but Reuben had to get your wepon or you could not destroy the command block so he is halfway the hero and he is just one of those characters in a game or movie that you don't forget

I like reuben but I dislike when people call him the hero of the game. Jesse was the one who did all of the work, and actaully defeated the

• Telltale might make it were Jesse finds a Haven portal and meets Reuben and who else died but might not bring them back that is what I thing and people should not ruin what others bellive I bellive this might happen so don't come ruining it also ep5 is not out yet so you never now what's going to happen

• I mean heven portal

• You have a very good point.I also played the game and I cried so much when Reuben died.I cant get his death of my mind when I think of Minecraft Story mode or normal Minecraft but if those that died get back all that tears would be for nothing.Either way Reuben will be remembered as a great hero.But I gotta say that episode 5 would be lonely without Reuben but there is still a reason to play It and I'm saying that for those who believe that there is not a reason to play episode 5.But that doesn't mean I didn't like Reuben.I adored Reuben!!!Oink Oink!!

Reuben shouldn't get back or Magnus/Ellegaard because it will ruin the story. I like sad endings because i cry at them and I remember than, rather than happy endings, forgetable. So, yes, I don't want Reuben back or anyone else.

• You're right because the episode 5 image is Jesse with Ivor somewhere up high in a floating island or something so as you said you never know.Maybe you can bring him back.

Telltale might make it were Jesse finds a Haven portal and meets Reuben and who else died but might not bring them back that is what I thing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.