****** has to come back

Comments

• edited February 2016

Agree with you all the way! Reuben's death was upsetting and pulled some peoples heart strings but I think it should be kept like that. Bringing him back would just ruin the effect.

• And his username is "Telltalerocks" how ironic

No more annoying characters coming back, we already have so many annoying and boring characters

• I don't know about anyone else but revivals always make me sigh, it makes me feel less attached to a character because I know that they can always return again, there are very specific occasions if a character isn't revived just randomly like it's actually complicated to revive them.

• I just realized, why name your pet pig after a sandwich?! No wonder people want to eat him!

Look I was just saying if telltale were forced to bring him back this would be the best way, it's alot better than a revival with a command

• ALRIGHT IM GOING TO LEVEL WITH YOU ALL REUBEN IS LIFE I DONT CARE IF REUBEN IS DEAD I CRIED AND CRIED AND WANTED TO GET RID OF THE GAME AND LEAVE WHEN I SAW HIM DIE HOW IN ANY WAY WILL IT BE BETTER FOR HIM TO BE DEAD HE DID JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DID AND SAVED AS MANY LIVES BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HE ALSO DID HE RISKED HIS SHORT BEAUTIFUL PIG LIFE TO SAVE EVERYONE EVERYTHING you AND YOU ALL AT LIKE ITS FINE HES GONE ITS NOT TELLTALE SO WHOEVER CHOSE TO KILL OFF REUBEN CAN GO JUMP IN A HOLE BECAUSE REUBEN IS MINECRAFT STORY MODE I BUILT A SHRINE FOR REUBEN AND IM GOING TO IN REAL LIFE MAYBE BECAUSE REUBEN IS AMAZING AND IS BETTER THAN LIFE EVERYONE AND YOU I WOULD HAVE GIVEN REUBEN MY SHOVEL TO KILL THE WITHERSTORM (yes I chose the shovel) AND HE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER AND WHY WOULD YOU WANT REUBEN TO STAY DEAD LIKE REALLY AND REPLACE HIM WITH ANOTHER ANIMAL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!! the end of my rage

• I'm glad the subject of a Reuben Revival thread has changed

• edited February 2016
    1. Calm down
    2. You did not flag that as a spoiler
    3. The episode would have been so much more disspointing if they didn't kill at least one main character and everyone got a happy ending. So nobody should jump into a hole.
    4. You are saying you want Reuben to be brought back alive, and as another animal would be the only way. So what is wrong with us? We are trying to help. Reuben = Dead, or Reuben as a new mob = Alive. Your choice.
  • edited February 2016
    1. Is a good point in Star Wars Return Of The Jedi Han Solo was originally going to die from Darth Vader, but he dies in the movie after that so what the heck _(--)/
  • wow....

First off I'm not sure why the capslock?

ALRIGHT IM GOING TO LEVEL WITH YOU ALL REUBEN IS LIFE

If you're trying to say reuben is alive he is not. He is dead

I DONT CARE IF REUBEN IS DEAD I CRIED AND CRIED AND WANTED TO GET RID OF THE GAME AND LEAVE WHEN I SAW HIM DIE

Seems an extreme and immature reaction, but if you feel this should be the case then do it

HOW IN ANY WAY WILL IT BE BETTER FOR HIM TO BE DEAD

Because I dont like him

HE DID JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DID AND SAVED AS MANY LIVES

It is possible for people to do this and still die

HE ALSO DID HE RISKED HIS SHORT BEAUTIFUL PIG LIFE

:/

YOU ALL AT LIKE ITS FINE HES GONE

It is fine, hes a fictional character

ITS NOT TELLTALE SO WHOEVER CHOSE TO KILL OFF REUBEN CAN GO JUMP IN A HOLE BECAUSE REUBEN IS MINECRAFT STORY MODE

So they should go jump in a hole because they made the decision to kill the pig

I BUILT A SHRINE FOR REUBEN AND IM GOING TO IN REAL LIFE

:/

BECAUSE REUBEN IS AMAZING AND IS BETTER THAN LIFE EVERYONE AND YOU I WOULD HAVE GIVEN REUBEN MY SHOVEL TO KILL THE WITHERSTORM

The pig couldnt have used a shovel, also I wouldnt have done this

WHY WOULD YOU WANT REUBEN TO STAY DEAD

Because I hate him

AND REPLACE HIM WITH ANOTHER ANIMAL

I dont want this. No more animals please

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!

Nothing.I think you should try to be calm

• edited February 2016

All FireWallCano does all day if just make negative, rude and crude comments to everyone. Something positive for once, please?

It is his opinion, don't need to be so rude.

wow.... First off I'm not sure why the capslock? ALRIGHT IM GOING TO LEVEL WITH YOU ALL REUBEN IS LIFE If you're trying to

• edited February 2016

Reuben wasnt innocent, but I still love him because is like Jesses kid.

• edited February 2016

Wait, so his aggressive threatening post is the positive one?

I'm just responding to his rant with my thoughts on his comments

negative, rude and crude comments

Could you give an example?

It is his opinion

Yes and my post was my opinion

All FireWallCano does all day if just make negative, rude and crude comments to everyone. Something positive for once, please? It is his opinion, don't need to be so rude.

• edited February 2016

Another one of these threads. -_-

EDIT: Oh is the same thread, lol im so stupid. :P

• I'm sorry to say but... I don't think Reuben will come back

• Why so many, no one knows.

Smellmeh posted: »

Another one of these threads. -_- EDIT: Oh is the same thread, lol im so stupid. :P

• I hope not. I loved Reuben, but bringing back would be stupid.

• I think they should bring him back nothing else about it so if you want him back just bring him back. So telltale games I hope you're happy cause you've made tons and tons of kids cry and can't sleep because of sadness and that's just sad and you did it all so I do hope your happy cause you disapoint so many people + me, my friends Zack&Billy. SO BRING HIM BACK AND MAKE KIDS HAPPY TO AVOID 3-13 YEAR OLDS FROM BEING MISRABLE WHENEVER THEY PLAY MCSM BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING REALLY SAD AND LAME SO I HOPE YOUR HAPPY CAUSE YOU'VE CRUSH MANY KIDS SPIRITS INCLUDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• (Shoots the person who made this comment in the head)

lottii-lu posted: »

He turned into pork, that means we can eat him. Why is Ruben dying a bad thing, he brought us food.

• shoots you for killing mommy

(Shoots the person who made this comment in the head)

• can't sleep because of sadness

Oh boy.....

captinsnake posted: »

I think they should bring him back nothing else about it so if you want him back just bring him back. So telltale games I hope you're happy

• Thread: i want him back

since I played minecraft storymode ep4 I was so sad that Rueben had to pass away in that episode I cried for about a good few minutes but I though think that Jessie should get another pet pig what do you guys think

• edited February 2016

First! (Just kidding :P)

Ok so bringing him back, not gonna happen. But new pet, could happen. I loved Reuben, but like i said in the other threads, bringing him back would be stupid.

• I sure as hell hope you don't have a dog or something in real life. Even when I was your age, I dealt with grief more reasonably than this... have you really never experienced loss? I just don't understand how the death of this fictional pig is so upsetting... it just seems silly.

captinsnake posted: »

I think they should bring him back nothing else about it so if you want him back just bring him back. So telltale games I hope you're happy

• I think if we ignore them, they'll go away...

• edited February 2016

^This is what I mean.

Wait, so his aggressive threatening post is the positive one? I'm just responding to his rant with my thoughts on his comments nega

• Guys, this is serious comment. Why? This about the player who cried when Reuben dies, angry, then cried and screaming 24 hour non stop. You know what? Thats a big effect of game addiction. Thats just a pixel pig, i think you must control yourself and if that case continues, bring yourself to a game controlling and therapy

• FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS!

All FireWallCano does all day if just make negative, rude and crude comments to everyone. Something positive for once, please? It is his opinion, don't need to be so rude.

• NOBODY CAN REPLACE RUEBEN!

Lucas 45 posted: »

Thread: i want him back since I played minecraft storymode ep4 I was so sad that Rueben had to pass away in that episode I cried for about a good few minutes but I though think that Jessie should get another pet pig what do you guys think

• yeah they do

MimoDX2 posted: »

I know, but mobs don`t respawn.

• mobs respawn

Smellmeh posted: »

True...

• not true. pigs go oink rueben is a pig, its ok for him to whine. honestly it isn't as bad as Olivia and Axels Whining. Rueben saved the world and I'm in the middle with him coming to life or staying dead. but even if he stays dead, Jesse shouldn't get a new pet. Rueben was special to a lot of people. but if you don't like Rueben, thats your crap to deal with.

CunningFox posted: »

Yes, because if you are going to be ungrateful and whiny you're a liability, and that's exactly what Reuben was.

• im not a muslim but i don't eat bacon because i Think of Poor rueben when i do.

Muslims can't love bacon

• If mobs respawned, then i would have already seen many of the wolfs i adopted that died respawn, well, i never saw one. And don't say that they spawn as new wolves, that's exactly the same thing as a new wolf being spawned. Mobs especially don't respawn in Minecraft: Story Mode, where not even humans respawn, they die, the end.

mobs respawn

• the Ather aether ( don't know how to spell it ;P

MimoDX2 posted: »

There's no heaven on the actual Minecraft, and MC:SM respects the actual rules from the actual version (except for the Farlands), and even if i'm wrong, in anyway it would be a stupid movie for a great company. A flashback would make more sense.

• XD remember the line " plz don't be toasted Rueben" from episode 1

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I just realized, why name your pet pig after a sandwich?! No wonder people want to eat him!

• NOBODY CAN REPLACE RUEBEN!

Just get another pig, they look identical

NOBODY CAN REPLACE RUEBEN!

• If he was I would be like kk, where's the mayo?

XD remember the line " plz don't be toasted Rueben" from episode 1

This discussion has been closed.