What characters you like and who you dislike?

12346»

Comments

• [removed]

Characters I like: nothing Characters I dislike: the game, everybody in the game.

• edited February 2016

I like all characters, including reuben

Sad when i write word "Reuben"

Btw someone here know how to high five Reuben in ep3?

• When you get to the end,i the room that looks like the outside world but i't isn't and after some talking you need to find some levers to get to Soren if you go to talk to him while searching it will have an option to high five Reuben.

• edited February 2016

You can high five Reuben IF you save Reuben and Axel during the intro, then when you go to talk to Reuben in the wool world, you will have the option to high five him. But during the intro, if you save the amulet instead of Reuben and Axel, Lukas will save them. Then in the wool world, Reuben will hang out with Lukas and you won't have the option to high five him.

• edited February 2016

Dislike: Everyone

Like: Nobody

Except for the cattle, yum.

• edited February 2016

я люблю все героев в игре the walking dead она такая крутая и грустная в 1 части 5 эпизод умер ли я чуть не заплакал тогда

• Im sorry sir, but i don't understand your language, but i do know it has something to do with TWD.

kakyla posted: »

я люблю все героев в игре the walking dead она такая крутая и грустная в 1 части 5 эпизод умер ли я чуть не заплакал тогда

• Honestly all of the characters on minecraft story mode are very well made I like them all!After finishing episode 4 I don't see Ivor as an enemy and all the characters seem innocent to me now even that Ivor made the wither storm he has now come to the bright sight and we learnt the truth about why he did that.I also had some thoughts about Lukas but they were all gone since ep 1!

Smellmeh posted: »

Im sorry sir, but i don't understand your language, but i do know it has something to do with TWD.

• I love all the characters in the game the walking dead is so cool and sad in one of the 5 episode I died almost cried when

Thats what Kayla said ( I used google translate)

kakyla posted: »

• Oh alright. I don't even know what that language is lol! :P

I love all the characters in the game the walking dead is so cool and sad in one of the 5 episode I died almost cried when Thats what Kayla said ( I used google translate)

• edited March 2016

Yeah i never see ivor as my enemy again since episode 4. And now i change my mind with soren, even if he a coward he's a funny guy in ep3 and some scenes

• Me neither, my description is just outdated. :P

Yeah i never see ivor as my enemy again since episode 4. And now i change my mind with soren, even if he a coward he's a funny guy in ep3 and some scenes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.