Lukesse Vs Jetra!

It's begun! Sides are being taken and as the shipping threads grow ever stronger these two ships emerge to battle for pure dominance!

I have taken my side, I am taking this oppurtunity to slay every ship from its source, I have enchanted my weapon with Telltale Kills a character ruining a ship III brothers of the enchanted Sword/Axe/Pickaxe/Shovel and weilders of the hoe, if you wish to destroy all ships take up arms right here!

ARE YOU WITH ME!

PS: All credit to the idea inspiration etc for this thread goes to Diamond Dragon

Comments

• Did isn't going to end well. Also if you check the lukesse thread, I am shamed to say it. Hides in a corner I STARTED THE SHIP WAR!!!!

• NOOO! Why did you made this thread?

• BEARZZ it`s not your fault. It is Gabriel_Warrior fault. He made this thread.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Did isn't going to end well. Also if you check the lukesse thread, I am shamed to say it. Hides in a corner I STARTED THE SHIP WAR!!!!

• I suggested it... I'm so sorry but then regretted it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• But I started the war which started this thread. But thanks for saying it! :-D :-)

BEARZZ it`s not your fault. It is Gabriel_Warrior fault. He made this thread.

• You started the war, Gabriel Warrior made the thread but I suggested it ._.

But I started the war which started this thread. But thanks for saying it! :-D :-)

• Gabriel_Warrior,You have not the rights to take this person's idea and make a thread!!!

Oh well,I tried,what can I do about It?

• edited March 2016

enter image description here

Sorry... I couldn't resist :p

• enter image description here

Oh no, shipping wars. They're unnecessary and just causes more trouble. Ship the ship you want and don't fight about it.

• There is enough space in our hearts for every ship <3

Feel the love <3

throws love at everybody's face rather violently

FEEL IT.

• I know, right? Shipping wars are just getting annoying now.

Geez, it's like Rhysha vs Rhyiona all over again (no offense but that situation happened so many times in the forums).

Oh no, shipping wars. They're unnecessary and just causes more trouble. Ship the ship you want and don't fight about it.

• UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• edited March 2016

Geez, it's like Rhysha vs Rhyiona all over again (no offense but that situation happened so many times in the forums).

How could someone get offended by that? It's just a fact lol.

And I do agree, the first thing I thought of was Rhyiona vs Rhysha and how many times that got fucked up by rabid shippers.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I know, right? Shipping wars are just getting annoying now. Geez, it's like Rhysha vs Rhyiona all over again (no offense but that situation happened so many times in the forums).

• I think is better spaming in the forums :v

• edited March 2016

I shouldn't of told diamond dragon that... anyways neither of this ships are confirmed exactly.

• edited March 2016

And I do agree, the first thing I thought of was Rhyiona vs Rhysha

Same here.

The only difference which there is between the two ship wars is Rhyiona and Rhysha actually makes sense.

Geez, it's like Rhysha vs Rhyiona all over again (no offense but that situation happened so many times in the forums). How could som

• This is just tip of the yikesburge

• This was never a good idea in the first place... Should've thought about that

• Ugh, not more shipping wars. All minecraft ships are moronic and idiotic

• yes

h3h3 gif

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sorry... I couldn't resist

• y did u do this?! LUKESSE 4 LIFE!!! I even ship the gay version, Jesskas. (Male Jesse x Lukas) :3

• I think it is for Jetra. Jesse smiles at Petra during the bridge jump.

NorthStars posted: »

I shouldn't of told diamond dragon that... anyways neither of this ships are confirmed exactly.

• It's Telltale's fault

You started the war, Gabriel Warrior made the thread but I suggested it ._.

• Rhysha is moronic and idiotic

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Ugh, not more shipping wars. All minecraft ships are moronic and idiotic

• Yuppers

You started the war, Gabriel Warrior made the thread but I suggested it ._.

• Tru.

Catlover posted: »

Rhysha is moronic and idiotic

• edited March 2016

Also, whats wrong with Rhysha? I'm gonna assume you are Rhyiona, but we have nothing against you.

• I feel so guilty.

Yuppers

• You said all the mcsm ships were moronic and idiotic so you just got your own medicine

Also, whats wrong with Rhysha? I'm gonna assume you are Rhyiona, but we have nothing against you.

• Yeah but here's the thing, Rhysha was an actual built up relationship in Tales from the Borderlands where they had chemistry and grew mutual respect towards each other. (As much as I don't really ship it, I never could deny it)

Meanwhile all of the MCSM ships have no chance in happening considering it's just from a kids game and none of the characters even have chemistry because all of them are just friends.

• edited March 2016

I'm gonna assume you are Rhyiona, but we have nothing against you.

Nah, Ducky. I'm pretty sure they'd be a member of our thread if they were.

• And? You never said what is wrong with Rhy... ah fuck it, I'm being a hypocrite anyways because I hate shipping wars.

You said all the mcsm ships were moronic and idiotic so you just got your own medicine

• Gabriel_Warrior rename this thread Lukesse vs Jetra vs Rhysha vs Rhyiona!

lottii-lu posted: »

Yeah but here's the thing, Rhysha was an actual built up relationship in Tales from the Borderlands where they had chemistry and grew mutual

• Eh not really, because little did you know I am a Rhyiona shipper who just stuck up for Rhysha.

So really what we should name it to is "Lukesse and Jetra vs Rhyiona and Rhysha".

Gabriel_Warrior rename this thread Lukesse vs Jetra vs Rhysha vs Rhyiona!

• Ok

lottii-lu posted: »

Eh not really, because little did you know I am a Rhyiona shipper who just stuck up for Rhysha. So really what we should name it to is "Lukesse and Jetra vs Rhyiona and Rhysha".

• edited March 2016

Haha. Why you bring ships from TFTBL?

• Time to visit the Minecraft subforum.

Nevermind.

This discussion has been closed.