Has this happened to you? its happening more and more! What did I see?!? I KNOW WHAT IT IS!

I went to my mcsm game on my xbox an for some reason when I went onto the episode select it said ep 5 was available, but when I clicked on it my xbox completely froze and the whole screen went white. my tv emitted an ear-splitting shriek just before all the power in my room and JUST my room went out.

I am super confused about what this is and why it happened, if you have any idea what this is or if this happened to you plz post.

UPDATE!

okay so this is happening more and more each day. I don't know why so I am gonna go farther into my research on why this happened. if you have ANY information about what this is and/or why this is happening please do not hesitate to post it.

UPDATE

Okay so I tried to record the video but something happened. I recorded the incident but when I played it back I got the crap scared out of me. In the middle of the video my camera did the same thing my tv did but scarier because there was static and through the static I saw something. I could only make out faint details, but he was wearing a strait jacket and a fedora. I have no clue what I saw but I know its something bad. HELP ME PLEASE!

UPDATE

HOLY CRAP GUYS! I KNOW WHAT THIS THING IS. So long ago I got a game called The Thing You Can't See it was a horror game that took place in an asylum. I got the honor of being a beta tester for the game. I loved it, it was terrifyingly good. But in the game if you went into a certain area, you got to see a prisoner. I went there and I looked at him. he said my name, John, I thought it was the name of the character. nope the main characters name was Micheal. So then I got freaked out. he said if I opened his cell than good things would happen to me. if I didn't, he would get his vengeance. I saw a clipboard next to his cell door. It didn't say his name, but it gave me a number, 43, I left him because I didn't trust him. as I left he screamed profanity and growled at me. in between all that I could only make out one sentence,I will get my vengeance. I ran from the area as fast as the character could go. two hours later, I was about to beat the game, but guess what. 43 came out of nowhere! he tackled me and said time for you to suffer. he hit me and my screen went completely white, emitted an ear splitting shriek, then turning into static where I could faintly see 43's figure. after about maybe a few minutes of that all the power in my room went out.

A year later its back to haunt me. I need help. what do I do to get rid of of 43. he won't leave me alone. HELP ME PLEASE!

Comments

• Really? Ear splitting shriek and you didn't get scared you got some real balls.

• Nope, but if I were you, I'd run.

• This has to be a lie unless you have some kind of ghost/poltergeist or somethin...

• It's almost fib-idden to not be startled by such an atrocity

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Really? Ear splitting shriek and you didn't get scared you got some real balls.

• Yeah, it's problem with your tv not the game.

This feels like it's gonna turn into one of those shitty Minecraft creepypastas.

• Demons are near, child.

• THE POWER OF STEVE COMPELS YOU!

Demons are near, child.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

There can only be one answer - Herobrine has invaded Minecraft: Story Mode!

It is a Mystery

• That's super impossible moderator, the only think i know so far is herobrine hacked through Minecraft using network security vulnerabilities in Java but Minecraft story mode using DLC, Herobrine doesn't have a tools for Hacking DLC

There can only be one answer - Herobrine has invaded Minecraft: Story Mode! It is a Mystery

• edited March 2016

enter link description here

Edit: you didnt seee anythiiing

That's super impossible moderator, the only think i know so far is herobrine hacked through Minecraft using network security vulnerabilities in Java but Minecraft story mode using DLC, Herobrine doesn't have a tools for Hacking DLC

• You are the best person on the fourm

papai46 posted: »

Yeah, it's problem with your tv not the game. This feels like it's gonna turn into one of those shitty Minecraft creepypastas.

• WE THE BEST!

Duck_Hunt posted: »

You are the best person on the fourm

• edited March 2016

enter image description here

• If it is happening more and more I suggest you record it

• I'll try to. I don't know if it will work though?

Catlover posted: »

If it is happening more and more I suggest you record it

• POWER TO THE PLAYERS BABY!

WE THE BEST!

• Congratulations,

ya played yoself

WE THE BEST!

• LMAO, THE SHREKSORCIST!

• You are witnessing the birth of a new urban legend! A pixelated white noise goblin will come through your screen weilding a pickaxe and mine you for resources your patient zero, way to go you, you get to be the first victim hurray!

Maybe you should uninstall and not try loading ep 5 though in my experience if you do something and something terrifying happens its probably best to not do that something again.

• If XBOX are same like Windows, i have a answer to this...

Find the MCSM installation folder in your XBOX, backup the game using external hard disk (because flash drive capacity is too small for back up the whole game). Try to check the .ttarch file with any .ttarch file extractor/ viewer in your PC, look carefully for weird files, if you found it, take a screenshot and report it immediately to Telltale Support Page Center, but if there is any disturbance when you extract it, what mod say is probably right. Herobrine is MCVirus Confirmed

Oh wait that pretty make no sense :D

You are witnessing the birth of a new urban legend! A pixelated white noise goblin will come through your screen weilding a pickaxe and mine

• Games shouldn't be able to do that it's illegal for a game to hack into your electricity and do that...

• Yeah and guess what! I'm43! I came here to haunt u!
    enter image description here
    Lmao... Call an electrician dammit! and get a new tv

• Oh, i almost forgot about that, but i think its ok if that only just for scanning purpose, as long the user doesn't use the files for hacking/ piracy, etc

Games shouldn't be able to do that it's illegal for a game to hack into your electricity and do that...

• OMFG! I WAS RIGHT!

• Just go back to that game and let out number 44. Let em deal with 43 and then so on and so forth.

• OK I just done a bit of research on the thing you can't see and I couldn't find anything to do with it if you are not lying I am afraid something much more sinister has happened to you -catlover

• edited March 2016

the game was in beta. they never released it due to the game giving people minor heart attacks due to the terrifying jumpscares.

Catlover posted: »

OK I just done a bit of research on the thing you can't see and I couldn't find anything to do with it if you are not lying I am afraid something much more sinister has happened to you -catlover

• i think he was serious at the start with the sound thing but then it became a creepy pasta thread

• Please dont post lame creepypastas

• Once upon a time, there was man named Regular Sniper, who could see things with his eyes. One day, Regular Sniper got an email to beta test an unannounced Telltale game called "The Horror of War: A Telltale Games Series." Regular Sniper decided to visit Telltale to beta-test the top secret Telltale game. He walked into an empty, dark room at Telltale to play the game on a dimly lit monitor. However, the game did not look like any other Telltale game - instead, it looked hyper realistic, almost as if it was real life. In the game, I was driving a car and a prompt came up to steer my car away from a landmine. However, I failed the Quick Time Event and my character's car blew up. The screen said "Press A to Continue," and I did - but nothing happened.

I got frustrated and starting yelling at the controller for being defective. However, nobody from Telltale came to give me a new controller. The controller started bleeding, so I walked outside of the dark room, and only saw an empty building - I was never beta testing the game at Telltale this whole time! I got scared and ran back into the dark room, but then - the door shut behind me! I started knocking on the door and screaming for help, but nobody came to look for me since I was never actually at Telltale that whole time. Everything started going darker and darker - and then, the screen monitor went black, and a voice boomed -

"YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS."

I got scared and yelled, "What's going on!" and a voice boomed back

"THIS VIDEO GAME YOU BETA TESTED WAS ACTUALLY CURSED, AND NOW YOU ARE BLINDED! MUHAHAHAH!"

"This can't be true," I said to myself, and I started pinching myself to wake up. Everything went black, and I thought the dream was over, BUT IT WASN'T! I AM STILL IN REAL LIFE AND NOW I AM BLIND SNIPER! ARGH!!!!

Then, the game turned me into a digital person, and now I am an AI program running on the Telltale website programmed to warn people not to beta test the "Horror of War: A Telltale Games Series" or they too will become blinded like I am.

As a part of my protocol, I have to lock threads talking about cursed video games or the ghost from "War of Horror" will cause your video game controllers to bleed and make you go blind!

Jokes aside, please don't post copypasta on the forums. This doesn't have much to do with Minecraft. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.