Scene that wasn't in the Game? (Google Play Advert)

I can't find the commercial right now, but I was watching TV and the commercial featured a small section featuring Story Mode that showed a scene of Axel and Jesse having a snowball fight. Was this scene cut? Or maybe it's a flashback that will be featured episode 5? Who knows!

Found the commercial

enter link description here

enter image description here

Images taken by - http://lunasdestiny.tumblr.com/post/136092399962/this-happens-in-a-google-play-advert-look-at-my

Comments

• [removed]

• At Chrismas, I received an e-mail from telltale about MCSM and it was with Axel and Jesse having a snowball fight and Reuben was watching. They were in the spikes biome.

• And what does this have to do with the thread?

• If it's going to be on Episode 5 it's going to be a flashback certainly.

• Either that or it is a scene after the climax.

MimoDX2 posted: »

If it's going to be on Episode 5 it's going to be a flashback certainly.

• enter image description here

At Chrismas, I received an e-mail from telltale about MCSM and it was with Axel and Jesse having a snowball fight and Reuben was watching. They were in the spikes biome.

• Why would they send you an email? Who are you?

At Chrismas, I received an e-mail from telltale about MCSM and it was with Axel and Jesse having a snowball fight and Reuben was watching. They were in the spikes biome.

• Wow, I got the email too because I had the game brought on play store, they sent the scene to those who bought mc sm on the play store.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Why would they send you an email? Who are you?

• edited March 2016

I didn't receive any email or anything from Telltale, but i brought the game in Play Store.

IDK, man.

• And I bought it from Play Store and that`s why.

Wow, I got the email too because I had the game brought on play store, they sent the scene to those who bought mc sm on the play store.

• edited March 2016

Yay! TTG is gving some xclusive attention to android finally!

• They basically gave this attention on Episode 4. Man, those were bad times :/

AdamRoberts posted: »

Yay! TTG is gving some xclusive attention to android finally!

• Mimo dx2 - can you raise this on the waiting thread by blind sniper?(the only one I really post on)?

MimoDX2 posted: »

They basically gave this attention on Episode 4. Man, those were bad times

• Or freelancepolicefan either of you that go on the same community.

Cuwwa posted: »

Mimo dx2 - can you raise this on the waiting thread by blind sniper?(the only one I really post on)?

• I'm sorry... what?

Mimo dx2 - can you raise this on the waiting thread by blind sniper?(the only one I really post on)?

• I GET IT NOW!!!
    It was when they were travelling in Episode 4!! Remember?????
    They probably put it in for fun but decided to cut it out

• But Axel left with the Amulet.

I GET IT NOW!!! It was when they were travelling in Episode 4!! Remember????? They probably put it in for fun but decided to cut it out

• And Jesse had armour.

I GET IT NOW!!! It was when they were travelling in Episode 4!! Remember????? They probably put it in for fun but decided to cut it out

• Not whilst they were travelling

And Jesse had armour.

• There may have been a few edits on that, they made Axel leave. Now that could be also why they cut the scene out.

But Axel left with the Amulet.

• It's either a cut or a flash back, maybe we took a break in the ice spikes biome

• Yeah she did, the armour of ellegard or magnus.

Not whilst they were travelling

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

It's also possible it was made specifically for the trailer (since it's titled "Chill Your Heart Out", all of the games in the trailer are ice themed). It's possible that Google simply wanted to feature Minecraft: Story Mode in their trailer, since Telltale is a major producer of downloadable content, and it's Telltale's first family friendly game since 2011. So, Telltale simply created that scene, as it's humorous, features three of the main characters of the game, and fits the ice theme of the trailer.

• Ah Ok. That amour, the game was in development the character add - ons were probably not there

Flog61 posted: »

Yeah she did, the armour of ellegard or magnus.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

It's not known whether this scene will actually appear in episode 5, so conversation on this advertisement really doesn't belong in the waiting thread.

• Well now it could be from episode 6,7 or 8.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.