What do you expect from ep. 5

2»

Comments

• edited March 2016

Darn dude, there are a BUNCH of posts about EP5 speculation, and you make a whole post about that particular speculation? -_- You could just go to a existent thread, not create something stupid like that.

1. This is a thread, not a comment.
    2. If it is a thread about X, you comment about X, not about everything.(Like in this thread Y commented: "Today I eated Pizza")
    Dash87998 posted: »

NO ITTS MY COMMENT I CAN SAY WHAT EVER I WANT

• I'd like a mod to close this thread. We have some threads to post predictions already.

• That's probably not going to happen but it would be pretty cool!

Flashback or 400 Season days. That's my Predictions for Ep5

• Think he's talking about the spoiler that Soren and co didn't actually destroy the ender dragon.

WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS{}BUT ITS ABOUT DEFEATING THE ENDERRAGON I dont get it, its speculation not spoilers, also if it was a spoiler you would have spoiled it in the title anyway

• I merged four of the different speculation threads together.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I'd like a mod to close this thread. We have some threads to post predictions already.

• That commercial is freaky FREAKY dude

puppymonkeybaby

• edited March 2016

Pardon me being a grammar natzi, but it is ate.

* This is a thread, not a comment. * If it is a thread about X, you comment about X, not about everything.(Like in this thread Y commented: "Today I eated Pizza")

• That takes effort. This is much easier.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Darn dude, there are a BUNCH of posts about EP5 speculation, and you make a whole post about that particular speculation? -_- You could just go to a existent thread, not create something stupid like that.

• No you came make it come back by crafting end crystals (I forgot the rest)

Sometimes I think that some people talking on this threads dont know anything about Minecraft. The Ender Dragon is gone. The Ender Dragon went in $@#& &$%@ %@&+#%&@#-($

Sign in to comment in this discussion.