Episodes 6-8 "Adventure Pack"

I recently noticed on the iOS version for Minecraft story mode, that new episodes have appeared. I was excited about the additional content, but was not too happy about the price. I've already bought the app and the season pass (about $24.99 Australian), but then I noticed that episodes 6-8 only said "coming soon" instead of "purchased". I was under the impression that a " season pass" meant the purchase of all upcoming episodes, but apparently not. I saw a "buy" for an adventure pack, which was going to cost an additional $17.99 Australian (which would take the total up to $42.98 Australian). This a bit sneaky in my opinion, or is this a way of Telltale releasing a season 2 by not actually releasing the new season? I'm confused and little dissapointed in this suprise. Well played Telltale... or not.

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Those 3 episodes are DLC they decided to add in after the fact, so you bought the base game.

• The three extra episodes (Episodes 6-8) form their own miniseries that is a DLC outside of the Season pass. Episode 5 (releasing Tuesday) will lead into the three episode miniseries.

• kind of not exactly a mini series just close enough

The three extra episodes (Episodes 6-8) form their own miniseries that is a DLC outside of the Season pass. Episode 5 (releasing Tuesday) will lead into the three episode miniseries.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.