RATE MC:SM EP 5 - Order Up! (SPOILER-FREE)

I'm not 100% positive if it's up just yet in Australia (or anywhere else) but here you can post your quick spoiler free thoughts on the episode.

Comments

• I think the episode is fantastic! With many twists and turns, people will REALLY enjoy this! I'm now gonna replay the episode 10 times, TELLTALE GAMES ARE THE BEST!

• Did you play it? Because I haven't seen anything and I don't think it's out...or am I wrong?

michyxox posted: »

I think the episode is fantastic! With many twists and turns, people will REALLY enjoy this! I'm now gonna replay the episode 10 times, TELLTALE GAMES ARE THE BEST!

• It is out for some platforms!

Did you play it? Because I haven't seen anything and I don't think it's out...or am I wrong?

• And you enjoyed episode 2 of Michonne, right? If that's the case It looks like I'm saving story mode for last :)

• Hehe...

Build Club...

• Dose pigs, I almost cried.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Glad to hear you had a blast! More awesome adventures to come. : )

michyxox posted: »

I think the episode is fantastic! With many twists and turns, people will REALLY enjoy this! I'm now gonna replay the episode 10 times, TELLTALE GAMES ARE THE BEST!

• Bump because it's out on steam.

• best episode in the series (and maybe the longest.)

• I liked this epsiode. Lots of action, adventure and decisions. My Jesse went through some moral dilemma and had a sort of character arc through the episode, and the consistend themes were nice to see.

Potentially the best episode so far, though I say that for every episode.

• Amazing episode! Took a while to download but it was worth it! Lots of plot twists and in my personal opinion. It's the funniest episode yet! Can't wait for episode 6!! :3

• I definitely enjoyed this episode quite a lot! I really appreciate that the story is satisfying and quite epic. It is the best episode so far and I might even buy the three extra episodes just to see what they have to offer. I rate it 9/10

• That sounds so fun! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! I CANT DOWNLOAD EPISODE 5 IT STILL SAYS COMING SOON AND I HAVE WIFI AND EVERYTHING. IT EVEN STILL JUST SHOWS THE SIGN THAT SAYS THE NEXT EPISODE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?

• I give it a 9/10 because it needed more Bioshock: Infinite references.

• edited March 2016

Just finished it. While I enjoyed episode 4 more (and episode 3 a bit more too) it was a pretty great episode. While the story did take a turn for the silly it didn't feel too forced or goofy. I also appreciated all the interaction in Story Mode (it really does feel like a classic Telltale adventure game re-imagined), but it didn't feel like a satisfying conclusion, it did do a good job introducing the future DLC episodes, but I feel people who don't want to buy DLC for a continuation are going to be a bit ticked. A great episode nonetheless 8.5/10

• I personally think this was the best episode yet. It never really felt boring to me and it had some really nice twists in the story. The only thing bad thing I can think of is the occasional audio glitches, but they weren't too bad.

9/10

• This was a great episode. I really enjoyed it, especially the hubs- I kinda missed them in recent Telltale games.

8.5/10

Sign in to comment in this discussion.